Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day (5560 Views)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention / Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by Lucasbalo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sad. A convicted man that's supposed to be shunned being celebrated. No wonder some people say Nigeria is a God forsaken country.
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by EmeeNaka: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
We the yoot of Niger Delta welcome our thief.
Nigeria, a useless country.
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
ebosie11:
Former Delta State Gov. Chief James Ibori arrives the thanksgiving service heralded with excitement from all.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/james-ibori-arrives-venue-of-his.html?m=1
Our country won't stop amazing me. This guy should just seek God's forgiveness for the way he ran down Delta state, if he truly has conscience
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Sad. A convicted man that's supposed to be shunned being celebrated. No wonder some people say Nigeria is a God forsaken country.
that's their opinion because one man's bad habit can't make God forsake Nigeria, if they truly know what they're saying. In the bible, God would have spared the city of nineveh, had he found just one righteous man in-there....just one! Here's a country with many righteous beings. That the leaders are bad doesn't mean everybody is bad. Yakubu was nnpc cmd,for just 2 years a he had stolen so much? This would have been part of the money meant for the road construction, good health facilities, education, youth employment, etc which the country is lacking today. That's only what was discovered in his kaduna home...what of those still hidden? I wonder what t clueless president was thinking by appointing him in the first place without carrying out due diligence on him. I learnt he only sacked yakubu afte he was alleged to have misappropriated some funds and for me, jonathan's action meant.. ''the one wey you don chop don do, make anoda person come chop''. I'm patiently waiting for the day the UK government will extradite diezani to face corruption charges at home.
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Only in Nigeria
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by DIKEnaWAR: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
binary123:
that is his 21yrsold daughter who is a member of state house of assembly delta state.

That is not his daughter. She is not 21 and a 21 year old cannot be a member of the House of Assembly under our law.

1 Like

Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by ChiefWailer: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
binary123:
that is his 21yrsold daughter who is a member of state house of assembly delta state.
Liar, that is his wife, she had birthed 2 sons for him. Nkoyo divorced him even before he was imprisoned. His daughter in HOA Is not 21 years, she is far older than you.

Ibori is our hero of development, the things he did for Delta State, Tinubu couldn't achieve half of them. U voted someone who ceased or truncated a democratically elected president and u r fused I am celebrating My governor who gave us everything about development.

Abuse people like Uduaghan I won't have cross with u but as for Ibori, he is in the same class with Akpabio, a detribal politician.
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by prisiluv(f): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
dennisworld1:
Pastor will be like somebody praise God Odidigbooigbo is back. D devil is a lier
cheesy grin lol
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by tinsel: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
ChiefWailer:

Liar, that is his wife, she had birthed 2 sons for him. Nkoyo divorced him even before he was imprisoned. His daughter in HOA Is not 21 years, she is far older than you.

Ibori is our hero of development, the things he did for Delta State, Tinubu couldn't achieve half of them. U voted someone who ceased or truncated a democratically elected president and u r fused I am celebrating My governor who gave us everything about development.

Abuse people like Uduaghan I won't have cross with u but as for Ibori, he is in the same class with Akpabio, a detribal politician.
With your name as Chief Wailer, I have nothing to say.
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by ChiefWailer: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
tinsel:

With your name as Chief Wailer, I have nothing to say.
you shouldn't have zilch to say because your State can never witness someone with the developmental stride of Ibori. When your Baba withdraw Magu the 40m apartment together with sacking of chief grass cutter then I will cast aspersions on Ibori. Hypocrite
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by durasome(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ibori the .......
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by seankay(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Distinguished Thief
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by jamace(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
The church and the mosque aiding and abetting corruption since 1960! sad cry

Tufiakwa! angry angry
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by tinsel: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
ChiefWailer:

you shouldn't have zilch to say because your State can never witness someone with the developmental stride of Ibori. When your Baba withdraw Magu the 40m apartment together with sacking of chief grass cutter then I will cast aspersions on Ibori. Hypocrite
You see how low most of you people are. Anybody against your opinion automatically becomes a Yoruba or Hausa.
That is how low Nigeria politics had degenerated
Please for your information I am from Anambra. Kachifo

1 Like

Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by disumusa: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
ebosie11:
Former Delta State Gov. Chief James Ibori arrives the thanksgiving service heralded with excitement from all.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/james-ibori-arrives-venue-of-his.html?m=1
my God , how can yibbo be celebrationg thief
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by masseratti: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
ChiefWailer:

two wrongs dont make a right,that PMB is not doing the right thing now,do not mean we should celebrate a man that stole the common wealth,
Re: Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day by masseratti: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
disumusa:
my God , how can yibbo be celebrationg thief
your God,where is bode george from?mars?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Presents N177bn "Budget of growth" For 2020 / Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) / Caption This Trending Picture Of Peter Obi In Court today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.