Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

"Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD (30632 Views)

Senate In Longest Closed-door Meeting As Tension Mounts / 15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Naijahelm: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2017
Former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan will run for Senate in 2019 if reports coming from out Bayelsa State are to be believed.

Patience Jonathan is the wife of former President, Goodluck Jonathan who was defeated by President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 General Election.

Dame Patience Jonathan will be representing Rivers East Senatorial District in Rivers State if elected in 2019.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dame-patience-jonathan-to-run-for.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/JajaPhD/status/830522848074674176

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by kaywhynoni: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmmmmm, we are waiting o..... Chai!

2 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by dingbang(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Lol if she wins I will break my Nigerian green card..... Dats if I even have any

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by kabrud: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2017
She has supporters, and I bet u, she can win.

19 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2017
first lady...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2017
This is one joke taken too far..

@Those saying she will win, we'll see how she can even win the PDP ticket and how she will win the main election.

She should know where to draw the line between sycophants and real followers.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by swagagolic01(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is one joke taken too far
go nd stop her

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by sarrki(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is one joke taken too far

Nop boss

In that axis she will win

Our youth have lost it completely

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by sarrki(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
Lol if she wins I will break my Nigerian green card..... Dats if I even have any

Bro she will win

Our youths have lost it completely

They have sold their heart

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by dingbang(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Bro she will win

Our youths have lost it completely

They have sold their heart
I dey tells u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by madridguy(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by BigStout(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Which language she go take communicate inside senate

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Nop boss

She is from the same Senatorial district and federal constituency with me.

Trust me when I say her fate will be like that of Maryam Ali of Delta North

She will LOSE in the PDP Primary. Remember Joe is not in power and no federal might. beside, some Okrika youth suspected this. since last year but we are waiting for she to declare.

Well I will hold my peace till she declares.

17 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by sarrki(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2017
swagagolic01:
go nd stop her

There is something they call conscience if it is no more with a living being then the soul is iredeemable

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by dorry62(f): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Patiently waiting for her to 
debunk this

7 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2017
swagagolic01:
go nd stop her
You are Not from Rivers state
You are not from Rivers East
BUT you are. making comment like you have opinion in Rivers East poll.

Bro,, I weep for you

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

She will LOSE in the PDP Primary. Remember Joe is not in power and no federal might. beside, some Okrika youth suspected this. since last year but we are waiting for she to declare.

Don't forget boss she's a grassroot politician

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Dcomrade(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Is it that she is not qualified or what? If Buhari can become a President in the country, why can't Mama Peace be a Senator in peace? grin

Abeg kindly mobilize for her.. .. grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Dcomrade(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

Nop boss

You being an example bro.. .. grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Iamwrath: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Someone who's supposed to be languishing in a jail somewhere off the coast of Accra,

But I'm not surprised, Ibori's daughter contested why can't PEJ contest?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Lanretoye(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
who go vote thisone

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by swagagolic01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You are Not from Rivers state

You are not from Rivers East

BUT you are. making comment like you have opinion in Rivers East poll.

Bro,, I weep for you
am from chinda in rumueme kindom In obio Akpor lga, rivers east senatorial district..... am more rivers than u any time any day....

Again I tell u, go and stop her

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by swagagolic01(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

There is something they call conscience if it is no more with a living being then the soul is iredeemable

Sharap there, grade A zone B, u can blindly follow an illiterate who couldn't pass maths in his forged results but I can't support mama peace Biko don't quote me again, u ain't from Rivers state, concentrate on who will represent u..... thanks

13 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Naijahelm:
Former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan will run for Senate in 2019 if reports coming from out Bayelsa State are to be believed.

Patience Jonathan is the wife of former President, Goodluck Jonathan who was defeated by President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 General Election.

Dame Patience Jonathan will be representing Rivers East Senatorial District in Rivers State if elected in 2019.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dame-patience-jonathan-to-run-for.html?m=1
In the south-south, anything is possible. That's where you'd see the first lady of a sitting president of nigeria being appointed perm sec the same time. She's merely going to amuse them in the senate with her grammar which we've missed so much, because she'd have nothing to contribute.

7 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by omenkaLives(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
I pray she wins. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
swagagolic01:

Sharap there, grade A zone B, u can blindly follow an illiterate who couldn't pass maths in his forged results but I can't support mama peace Biko don't quote me again, u ain't from Rivers state, concentrate on who will represent u..... thanks
must you pass maths to lead the country? In those days in the university, mathematics wasn't among the criteria needed to study some courses like english (which buhari duly passed with credit), mass communication, history...even law. Jonathan who holds PhD in zoology might not have passed maths too in his time because as of the 80s, maths wasn't included on the list of the compulsory subjects you must pass to study zoology.

18 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by SalamRushdie: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
This useless woman should never be allowed anywhere near govt again ..rubbish

6 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by jahsharon: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
INEC will use DSS and EFCC's report to disqualify her and there is nothing she or anyone can do about it. Her husband the ineffectual buffoon has been going from IBB to AbdulSalam and from Shagari to Obasanjo to beg them to him beg Buhari not to jail him (Jonathan) and his wife. So, if Goatluck Jonathan or Mama Piss tries any nonesense, they will be sent to Kuje Prison and we shall let the South-South miscreants bomb all pipelines and destroy their own environment for about one month before the Nigerian Army occupies the region forever. If Mama Piss, James Ibori, Diezaini and other looters are the only good products from the Niger Delta, then only Jesus can develop the region.

18 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by adadike281(f): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
The one person I truly miss. One woman that believe in 'chop and let's chop'.

2 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by swagagolic01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
awelekiti:
must you pass maths to lead the country? In those days in the university, mathematics wasn't among the criteria needed to study some courses like english (which buhari duly passed with credit), mass communication, history...even law. Jonathan who holds PhD in zoology might not have passed maths too in his time because as of the 80s, maths wasn't included among the compulsory subject you must pass to study zoology.

Ok, thanks for d lecture sir

1 Like

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by swagagolic01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This useless woman should never be allowed anywhere near govt again ..rubbish
useless? Which lady/woman in ya generation can u compare to her

11 Likes

Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by swagagolic01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
jahsharon:
INEC will use DSS and EFCC's report to disqualify her and there is nothing she or anyone can do about it. Her husband the ineffectual buffoon has been going from IBB to AbdulSalam and from Shagari to Obasanjo to beg them to him beg Buhari not to jail him (Jonathan) and his wife. So, if Goatluck Jonathan or Mama Piss tries any nonesense, they will be sent to Kuje Prison and we shall let the South-South miscreants bomb all pipelines and destroy their own environment for about one month before the Nigerian Army occupies the region forever. If Mama Piss, James Ibori, Diezaini and other looters are the only good products from the Niger Delta, then only Jesus can develop the region.

Noise makers, no be only DSS, make fbi bring their own report join, ya region can't be compared to south south in any way, and that's a fact..... all this AfonjAs sha

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) / Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) / My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.