Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

2 Odds Daily - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2 Odds Daily (691 Views)

Just 2 To 5 Odds Daily No Long Story / Awesome Free 2 Odds Daily In The World For Today / Best 2 Odds Daily Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Odds Daily by 2oddsdaily: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2017
My names are Ola Olalekan, am a betting investor, we saw betting as the easiest way to make money but forget the circumstances that surrounded it, really, betting is one of the easiest and quick way to make money if only we take the right path.

I don't want to tell you only the sweetest part of my story, i have stake and loss, i have paid and scammed, but thanks to Almighty today, am doing well now.

Brothers, guys, we erased the word FIXED MATCH from our mind because it does not exist, why i said so is because to fixed match is illegal and it cost much......we should stop paying for it.

What i will ADVISE is to look for a plan that will be giving constant return every day.

This made me to come up with this plan, 2 ODDS DAILY, in this plan i will be giving you SURE 2 ODDS DAILY where i promised you in 7 days you must will 5 days (5/7 days)

I only serious minded bettor here, here is not for #100 to win #1,000,000, here winning is guaranteed.

To be part of this plan, i only need 30 members.

PLEASE CONRACT ME ON:

2oddsdaily@gmail.com
Re: 2 Odds Daily by coolguyone(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
2oddsdaily:
My names are Ola Olalekan, am a betting investor, we saw betting as the easiest way to make money but forget the circumstances that surrounded it, really, betting is one of the easiest and quick way to make money if only we take the right path.

I don't want to tell you only the sweetest part of my story, i have stake and loss, i have paid and scammed, but thanks to Almighty today, am doing well now.

Brothers, guys, we erased the word FIXED MATCH from our mind because it does not exist, why i said so is because to fixed match is illegal and it cost much......we should stop paying for it.

What i will ADVISE is to look for a plan that will be giving constant return every day.

This made me to come up with this plan, 2 ODDS DAILY, in this plan i will be giving you SURE 2 ODDS DAILY where i promised you in 7 days you must will 5 days (5/7 days)

I only serious minded bettor here, here is not for #100 to win #1,000,000, here winning is guaranteed.

To be part of this plan, i only need 30 members.

PLEASE CONRACT ME ON:

2oddsdaily@gmail.com
add me plea 09038126042
Re: 2 Odds Daily by icankel: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol, win alone
Re: 2 Odds Daily by 2oddsdaily: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ultimate 2 odds
12/02/2017

Adeleye Gift Bet:
Poland
Wisła Płock-Śląsk Wrocław
Pick : over 2.5
odds : 2.30

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Europa League Account Trolls Arsenal / Watch Jose Morinho's Reply To Critics This Season...hilarious / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Reportedly 5 Months Pregnant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.