Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Are You Into Football Betting? You Can't Afford To Miss This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Into Football Betting? You Can't Afford To Miss This! (861 Views)

Permanent Closure Of Banned Topic Threads - Forex, Football Betting, Binary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Football Betting? You Can't Afford To Miss This! by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
There's a very important information I want to share with Nairalanders who are into football betting. It's something you can't afford to miss if you really want to succeed in football betting, but I can't share it here. Otherwise I will be banned (As you are already aware, Nairaland is strongly against betting).

If you are interested in the information I'm about to reveal, click on the link to join me on Telegram: https:///joinchat/AAAAAEDDsVQODU-Y-ahGzg

You will be glad you did!
Re: Are You Into Football Betting? You Can't Afford To Miss This! by Jeel: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
OK now
Re: Are You Into Football Betting? You Can't Afford To Miss This! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
I hate all these conditional stuff abeg angry
Re: Are You Into Football Betting? You Can't Afford To Miss This! by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Please, the info is strictly for people who are into football betting.

(1) (Reply)

Why Working Online Is The Best Way To Work Ever / How To Start Food Supply Business In Nigeria-complete Guide / Need Diesel ⛽

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.