Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section (426 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Religious Unfairness / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section by chiraqDemon(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
So recently i saw a post and wanted to comment on it, only to see that i yave to swear an oath accepting allah b4 i can post on the muslim or islamic section.....i cannot do such and i was unable to comment on the post but on christian topics anybody is able to post and as such we find ppl just coming in there to post all sorts of meaningless things in the comments

Some ppl will say its not a big deal but to me it is
Why not make a special section for them christians and also have ppl accept christian values b4 posting there?
At least everybody will have their own corners dedicated to them and general religious posts can be posted in the normal religion section while Muslims and christians each have their own dedicated subsection
Same for other religions cos i believe there are practicing buhddists and others on this forum
Its juat what i think or am i alone on this?
Re: Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section by Amiano(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Its vry annoying, muslims ar being favoured on dis forum. Seun should do sumtin abt dis
Re: Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section by brandonobi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
i think its mostly bcus christians are more tolerating, thats why importance isnt placed on it, no christian will threaten to cut of ur head for anything, but all the same its unfair.
Re: Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section by searchng4love: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
chiraqDemon:
So recently i saw a post and wanted to comment on it, only to see that i yave to swear an oath accepting allah b4 i can post on the muslim or islamic section.....i cannot do such and i was unable to comment on the post but on christian topics anybody is able to post and as such we find ppl just coming in there to post all sorts of meaningless things in the comments

Some ppl will say its not a big deal but to me it is
Why not make a special section for them christians and also have ppl accept christian values b4 posting there?
At least everybody will have their own corners dedicated to them and general religious posts can be posted in the normal religion section while Muslims and christians each have their own dedicated subsection
Same for other religions cos i believe there are practicing buhddists and others on this forum
Its juat what i think or am i alone on this?
Just create an alternate handle and slam a disclaimer on your profile...Voila enter the jajaweedian enclave
Re: Why The Unfairness In The Religion Section by adadike281(f): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
My brother, d tin tire me, abi na secret cult d tin be?

(1) (Reply)

Whose Sister Is This??? / VIDEO: Stephanie Otobo Reveals More Details About Apostle Suleman / (Photo) Was Apostle John Suleman Sleeping With Actor Leo Mezie? - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.