Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! (800 Views)

The Economists: Biafran Separatists Are Gaining Support / Biafra From An Economists' Point Of View / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Money is created in centuries ago and the world economists didn't manage it beyond poverty level, why Nigerian economists still have hope in managing it?
So I challenge them to proof me wrong that money had failed the humanity and the only way out is to adopt what is persit to human life which is[b] time[/b]!
You can't even compare time value to money value!
The minimum wage of Nigeria worker is ₦18000 per 8hrs/day in a month =₦75/hr
and the world analyist said that 70% of Nigeria live bellow $1 per day!
but look at the time evebody have, 24hrs per day!
when converted in ₦sad₦75x24) =₦1800.00k)
if converted to $ (let's say $1 =₦500) every Nigerian have $3.6/day
who can proof me wrong!
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by Eddygourdo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Didn't bother reading your math, if your english is this poor. Happy sunday and get an education

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by simplemusic(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
if only they will listen time is there most valueable of all nobody can control it.but u already know why.
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Didn't bother reading your math, if your english is this poor. Happy sunday and get an education
...eddy, don't worry about my calculation and level of my education, reason to my knowledge!
let's say the government issue "Time coupon" for any service you serve today, you won't be at home for sunday today!
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
simplemusic:
if only they will listen time is there most valueable of all nobody can control it.but u already know why.
...time is there with anybody why waiting for the high price of oil for our survival?
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by Lordave: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
This clown grin still dey Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by Eddygourdo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
oyinkinola:

...eddy, don't worry about my calculation and level of my education, reason to my knowledge!
let's say the government issue "Time coupon" for any service you serve today, you won't be at home for sunday today!
if only you could explain what you just typed to me in popular grammar. I will be able to respond appropraitely as needed. Reedit ur topic bro. Its shameful.
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by folem: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
oyinkinola:
Money is created in centuries ago and the world economists didn't manage it beyond poverty level, why Nigerian economists still have hope in managing it?
So I challenge them to proof me wrong that money had failed the humanity and the only way out is to adopt what is persit to human life which is[b] time[/b]!
You can't even compare time value to money value!
The minimum wage of Nigeria worker is ₦18000 per 8hrs/day in a month =₦75/hr
and the world analyist said that 70% of Nigeria live bellow $1 per day!
but look at the time evebody have, 24hrs per day!
when converted in ₦sad₦75x24) =₦1800.00k)
if converted to $ (let's say $1 =₦500) every Nigerian have $3.6/day
who can proof me wrong!

Only 21 working days to earn N18K minimum wage. The wage will be spent for the 30 days of a month. Note that many earn less than minimum wage and the unemployment rate is double digits.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lordave:
This clown grin still dey Nairaland
...hahaha!
clown? yes, but I've proof to you that if time well is well manage, we will get out of recession without borrow a penny or selling our assets or begging any foreign investors to come to our rescue!
and I bet you one day money will give up for "time" in the world economy! take note.
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
folem:
Only 21 working days to earn N18K minimum wage.
haa! and if we allow the prisoners to serve the same time as the civil ervants 8hrs/day! our prison will be decongenst!
if a prisoner is sentenced to 10 years 8hrs of 24hrs is 1/3, (1/3 of 10years) will be 3years, 3months and some days, if my calculation is good! some prisoners would have have their freedom long time ago!
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eddygourdo:
if only you could explain what you just typed to me in popular grammar. I will be able to respond appropraitely as needed. Reedit ur topic bro. Its shameful.
eddy, pls go straight to my point, I think the economic situation of Nigeria is more shameful for you Nigerian economists than my grammar!ok
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by NNVanguard(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
What percentage of Nigerians is employed and that earns #18000 per month?

Compare it to our population and you will know if 70% of Nigeria earn up-to $1 a day.

Try to think through before coming on a forum like this to display broad day ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by SalamRushdie: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice concept I must say but you have forgotten to take into cognizance that what we actually call monetary wage is a combination of various values which is used to arrive at a salarium (meaning each man must be worth his salt ) . Values such as time, skill and risk must all be fairly apportioned to arrive at suitable wage
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nice concept I must say but you have forgotten to take into cognizance that what we actually call monetary wage is a combination of various values which is used to arrive at a salarium (meaning each man must be worth his salt ) . Values such as time, skill and risk must all be fairly apportioned to arrive at suitable wage
..yaa, but do you think it's right to die of hunger because of money? what my expertise, exprience means?
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
NNVanguard:
What percentage of Nigerians is employed and that earns #18000 per month?

Compare it to our population and you will know if 70% of Nigeria earn up-to $1 a day.

Try to think through before coming on a forum like this to display broad day ignorance.
...economists! do you know that the budget you depend upon come from that little employed earning plus the external revenue! and that's why the artisan,traders farmers etc were crying of no money!......the 1/3hr of 24hrs!
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by NNVanguard(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
oyinkinola:

...economists! do you know that the budget you depend upon come from that little employed earning plus the external revenue! and that's why the artisan,traders farmers etc were crying of no money!......the 1/3hr of 24hrs!

We don't trade words with men of low understanding
Re: Nigerian Economists Were Ignorance! by oyinkinola: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
NNVanguard:

We don't trade words with men of low understanding
...pls, trade the words, so as to make the low understanding men, share in your knowledge or in your ignorants!

(1) (Reply)

Who/What Is Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Recession? / Gov Obiano Inspecting 1 Of The 7 Bridges His Administration Completed Within 2 Y / Top 10 Most Popular Boys Under 25years Of Age In Otor-owhe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.