Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS (46070 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by datopaper(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Don't be afraid, no death will be your portion.

Boko Haram is sheet of paper and you are the fire.
They shall turn to Ashes in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by EMERGENCY111(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
una go still go back.. boko never die finish
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by Odukes(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Well done guys.
If you have ever been to that boko haram zone. my broda you know say soldiers dey try.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by maxiuc(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
That moment of great Joy

This is what we call Joy over flow
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by teebillz: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Don't rejoice yet. Buhari has turned the whole country to IDP.
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by abdulaz: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gallant men

Make una no enter streets dey oppress civilians o.
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by femi4: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
smartmey61:
omo eko omo igboro to di soldier lol
Isale Eko for that matter

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Why is there a cat on his shoulders ?
the last barbeque
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by gen2lpat(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
God bless our ever gallant soldiers.

In other words, Lagos oloshos, here i come grin
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
I saw them 2days ago along Damboa road in Maiduguri
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by DonMilano(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
If you no die, you no fight well. simple

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by zealblinks(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
zendy:
I also heard that they are usually in a joyful mood when they shoot unarmed IPOB protesters.

yes now.. You want them to be sad?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by ennysuccess(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Free from terrorist at last see the joy on there faces cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by Soljaboi44(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yeah... That's the standard
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
They keep us safe. God bless the Nigeria Armed Forces.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Him body go don fool,any babe way him hit on the first day will get pregnancy that same day

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by Hollawayn05(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
visijo:
have they not warn them of taking photos ? Or am i wrong ?

kindly Keep Shut!!!

and for the Gallant Men... #GodsBlessing

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by back2sender: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
See young guys contributing to Nation building, providing security cover for us so that we can go about our business and sleep at night while a Majority of them are here on nairaland and other social media platform supporting looters and CRIMINALITY. Igbo and fedora cap people
Fighting for THIEVES who has LOOTED OUR TREASURY.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by futurewise11(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
austine4real:
I knw that guy he's from bamgbose on d island

That name Ojikutu seems from Bamgbose in lagos Island...I know of one seun Ojikutu and one Ahmed presently in Germany....I'm happy for them....proudly Islander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by iluvpomo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
In 2017 shekau will be killed (for real this time).
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by IdomaLikita: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Shout Out to all Fighting Men out there.
Our Military has become the most formidable on the Continent despite the sabotage by our Frenemies (like the US and UK)...We are fighting on two fronts internally while maintaining batallion sized overseas deployments in more than 4 Countries of Africa not mentioning Policing duties within the country ( to complement the efforts of a police force that has refused to modernize)!
Respects to you Guys.
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by CarrotAndStick: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Niggaz with swag. cool
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by iluvpomo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
DonMilano:
If you no die, you no fight well. simple
You want our soldiers to die? Why ??
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by kryptonianrock: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Let us hope he won't go gangster on innocent civilians lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by PDJT: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
olaolulazio:
If you know what we are facing here... You will bless God for us.

What are you "facing"?

Raping vulnerable people or the act of cowardice, such as attacking, killing unarmed people and stealing dead bodies to be buried in shallow graves without their family consent?

I, like many discerning minds, despise you lots who has no idea what human rights mean.
Cowards everywhere!
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by LordKushmann(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Why is there a cat on his shoulders ?

That's a lion's cub. Easily encounterable in a sahel savanna terrain like maiduguri
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by BlackOnassis(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jamb Question: why naija soja dey play with puccy kat? grin

Answer: maybe they have not had puccy for months cheesy
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by Johsefh: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Basically., yu er tellin dem wherr yu er headin to., abi Weedun., i pray they dont come after u sha..
Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by eightsin(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
i'm sad they were transported in an overcrowded bus... after all the hell in borno, they at least deserve a good well spaced seats in a bus to their destination and not being packed like sardine in a damn bus.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS by purem(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ifa dey see Young soldiers like dis ehn

Aswear to be 1 dey hungry me sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) / The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.