Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

HELP!!: How Do I Pay And Advertize On nairaland? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / HELP!!: How Do I Pay And Advertize On nairaland? (833 Views)

How Do I Pay To Advertise On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HELP!!: How Do I Pay And Advertize On nairaland? by EmployMeNg: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello All!!

We are trying to use the advert services on Nairaland.

We've designed the ads (using a good graphic designer), Met the specification but the status is 'pending' since yesterday.
The 'pending' is it for not having advertizing credit?

That brings to the second question; How do we pay and or get advertizing credits?

Please do need a response or direction to a proper channel

Thanks
Re: HELP!!: How Do I Pay And Advertize On nairaland? by Chimel1960: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
I am also having the same issue, Seun said that their email services is down but it has been 7days since i made payment and heard this story. Seun please how can you be contacted by mobile? when will you put my Ads up ?

EmployMeNg:
Hello All!!

We are trying to use the advert services on Nairaland.

We've designed the ads (using a good graphic designer), Met the specification but the status is 'pending' since yesterday.
The 'pending' is it for not having advertizing credit?

That brings to the second question; How do we pay and or get advertizing credits?

Please do need a response or direction to a proper channel

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!: How Do I Pay And Advertize On nairaland? by EmployMeNg: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chimel1960:
I am also having the same issue, Seun said that their email services is down but it has been 7days since i made payment and heard this story. Seun please how can you be contacted by mobile? when will you put my Ads up ?

Ok, Thanks. Meanwhile Chima how do they make payment? I haven't done that, can you give me details?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!: How Do I Pay And Advertize On nairaland? by Seun(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chimel1960:

your payment has been processed, sir.

EmployMeNg:

Ok, Thanks. Meanwhile Chima how do they make payment? I haven't done that, can you give me details?
your ad has been approved, sir.

(1)

Spiral Mixer For Sale N400.000 / who buys used /scrap inverter batteries in Ibadan / Cashout Your Limited Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.