Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Do You Know Advance Excel, Word And Powerpoint - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know Advance Excel, Word And Powerpoint (556 Views)

5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / Latex: A Better Software Than Msword And Powerpoint / I Will Do Your Excel And Powerpoint Work Tasks For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Advance Excel, Word And Powerpoint by pclecturer(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
It is unfortunate that many so called graduate do not know how to work with office document like excel, word and PowerPoint presentation and are not ready to go through the pain of learning.
Under excel do you know the following?
1.Statistical functions, calculation of vat
2.Calculate average, Max, min
3.profit and loss account,Income and expenditure
4.Vertical look-up, format and print
5.Plotting of graph,
6.Data look-up, Pivot table, crate mavro
7.What if analysis, Loan calculations, PMT functions
8.IPMT functions, RATE functions,
9.Creating formulas for financial applications
10.Loan amortization schedule
e.t.c You can learn all this without going to computer school
We have all this on DVD that will lecture you for not than 12 hrs both on excel, word PowerPoint, How to make all cake, meatpie all on DVD and we are giving it out for free as we enter this season of Valentine from Educational video foundation.
All you need to do is to contact us and grab your copy before is too late.

Sponsored :This outreach is sponsored by Old student of Olabisi Onabanjo university and friends like you.
Call or whatsapp:07039183409
We also have video on mathematics, English,for Jss1-SS3 for your children.We have Physics,chemistry.
It's a season of love let them learn with our DVD and that lecture for more than 12hrs.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Advance Excel, Word And Powerpoint by igorekpengmail: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Do u know how to write macros. And VBA in excel?
Re: Do You Know Advance Excel, Word And Powerpoint by Janeflourish: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

A Successful Career And A Happy Family? / I Am In Need Of A Digital Marketing Expert Who Will Tutor Me / Anyone That Want To Sell Sewing Machine Should Pls Contact Me Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.