Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. (1132 Views)

Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklet Caused By High Dollar Rate - Joe Abah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by KingMicky3286: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
I have an important business to run outside the country. I came back to Nigeria for a holiday and on my way to meet up with some projects, i was robbed at gun point and my passport lost with a valid visa . I reapplied and got approval to get a new passport, i captured since one month now and there is still no passport booklet to print ,

The zone i did it is at Imo state immigration command. What shall i do as i have lost so many deals due to scarcity passport..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by Kabas800(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Your village people are very strong....walahi.
Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by purem(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
No offense plz

Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now?
Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by josephine123: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
lol... u dey call lala for wat?
Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2017
KingMicky3286:
I have an important business to run outside the country. I came back to Nigeria for a holiday and on my way to meet up with some projects, i was robbed at gun point and my passport lost with a valid visa . I reapplied and got approval to get a new passport, i captured since one month now and there is still no passport booklet to print ,

The zone i did it is at Imo state immigration command. What shall i do as i have lost so many deals due to scarcity passport..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

don't stress it.
Go To Anambra immigration office.
Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by KingMicky3286: 2:35am On Feb 13, 2017
LostCity:

don't stress it.
Go To Anambra immigration office.

Will they not ask me to go where i captured for the passport date ?? Which is Imo state immigration command ...
Re: Nigerian Immigration And No Passport Booklet Issue. by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Will they not ask me to go where i captured for the passport date ?? Which is Imo state immigration command ...

Sorry my bad,thought you haven't captured.
they will refer you back .

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Israel, How Much Could One Spent / 15 Exciting Routes That Will Make Your Travel Experiences Unforgettable / Watch My Experience: Living In Turkey For Over 20 Years As A Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.