Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure (1170 Views)

No Power Failure For Your Laptops With This / Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem / 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by kings19: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2009
[b][/b]

GOODBYE TO POWER -CUTS
GOODBYE TO NOISE
GOODBYE TO POLLUTION
GOODBYE DIESEL/PETROL
GOODBYE TO HIGH COST
GOODBYE TO GENSETS

WELCOME LUMINOUS INVERTER,SURE SOLUTION FOR POWER FAILURE ,TESTED,TRUSTED AND RELIABLE.
CALL, MR KINGSLEY OSEGHALE FOR DETAILS @ 08028552527,08191230597
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by Alveez(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2009
can you state ur specifications and ''PRICE RANGE'' am willing to get one if only u can explain further as regards the mode of its operation, its prices among other cognant information.

thanks
ur willing BUYER.
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by kings19: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2009
Thanks,Mr Alveez
Pls,send me your email address, so dat i can send u details,my email, kibelinternational@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by bandore(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2010
send details to akins22002@yahoo.com
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by DonChizi(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2010
Send details for the solar to my box. donchizi15@hotmail.com
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by miqos02(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2010
pls send details to alabius2002@yahoo.com
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by wasakc: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2010
Let me have the details. samuelmosesuk@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by newvision: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
Someone pls clarify me, as i never cease to be astonished in this area, my question: what is hindering the diffusion of Solar technology in Nigeria? given our natural endowment. From my deductions it seems to be the sure way to go.

Your views pls.
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by tunde300us(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
Solar is expensive man,andits greatest problem is that it needs very large mass for u to get just a little energy from it,if the technology is well researched am sure the whole world will dump every other form ,but man its still not the most efficient yet and worse off those solar cells mess up after some years of usage.
For me i think wind is the solution cos its everywhere.
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by Gloriouspa(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2010
I am interested too. Send details to: odebiri@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by Jojo2001: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
Hello.

The poster is advertising a product, yet he hasn't said anything about how it works. I feel one of the things that people who use this site look out for is useful information, which must not be hoarded. If the poster is sure of what he's selling, then he ought to provide information and make same available to everybody to have easy access to it. Certainly not this style of asking people to send in their e-mail addresses.

Power inverter is not something I would categorise as classified info. The more we know about the technology, the better it is to improve on what we have currently going round. I am currently using an inverter built by one Afam Nnaji, a Nairalander, and what attracted me to the guy was the honesty and openness he demonstrated in explaining everything to me, including the cost implications. And he did all this openly on this site too. So when it came time to make payment, I had no fear of committing my resources to him.

I think people should demand for relevant information from sellers of products here, before rushing to pay for same.

Cheers!
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by liso4h2o: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2010
Inverter Prices

1kva - N18,000

2kva - N25,000

3kva - N30,000

4kva - N35,000

If you are interested in any of this you can call me on 08027487449

N.B- Battery price is not included.

Thanks.
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by Afam(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2010
liso4h2o:

Inverter Prices

1kva - N18,000

2kva - N25,000

3kva - N30,000

4kva - N35,000

If you are interested in any of this you can call me on 08027487449

N.B- Battery price is not included.

Thanks.

I am interested in getting the 3KVA and 4KVA inverters at the stated prices.

What are the DC voltages and can you offer up to 1 year warranty on these inverters?

If yes, I will buy plenty from you but be sure you will deliver on the warranty because I will chase you with everything I have if you don't because I work hard for my money and would not end up selling them as scraps as a lot of people do when nothing can be done to rectify any problems.
Re: 'inverter' The Sure Solution To Power Failure by peperoni: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2010
I need the 4kva, what is the cost of everything including the batteries?

(1) (Reply)

Universal 3g All Network Modem Forsale Configure / Nokia N73 Music Edition And Sony Ericsson K770i For Sale. / Big Generator 16kva-50kva (1.5-6.500000) Naira And Industrial Washers (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.