Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs (30559 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested As India Busts Nigerian-Afghan Heroin Cartel / Sidechic Flees As Wife Busts Her Husband In Lagos / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by abdulaz: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Omoh boys just dey cast these days

though I came to check the native name grin

3 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by piagetskinner(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by hebex12(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
they never disappoint Igbo twuale

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by cybertuns(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Flat Headwards

4 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by lastmaster(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Igbos

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by siraj1402(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na so them go kill them finish for outside. Them never learn.

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by good4love: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
May my balls get fried like egg, if the suspect is not an ibo tribe.. the flat heads greedy shameless omo ale

4 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by tayoxx(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na head I con look oo

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by siraj1402(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na so them go kill them finish for outside. Them never learn. Small time them go tell you them know business pass. No watin be business for them side be that.

6 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by orjaha(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
how did he escape from Nigeria airport to the point he went there to disgrace the nation outside
It means the security there is slag embarassedhow did he escape from Nigeria airport to the point he went there to disgrace the nation outside
It means the security there is slag
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by thaoriginator: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi fellas, I'm new here.. I wanna join the NCAN crew.. I love bussing Jews. The Nigerian Jew though grin

3 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
His name is uchenna, he is my ibo broda just like my temi is my yoruba broda and musa my hausa broda.
Uchenna carries drug, temi beheads people for ritual and scam people, musa straps bomb on his waist and blow up people.
When Uchenna comits a crime temi and musa comes dancing shouting flattie
Wen temi comits his own only uchenna will dance and shout afonja
Wen musa blows up people uchenna will rush and shout abooki
And someone is trying to convince me dat dis country has any hopes.
lord lugard were u blind

3 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by southpole: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
We in the North prefer to be beggers than being drug pushers, armed robbers or kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by shamecurls(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
When re they sending his corpse to Nigeria?

That should be the next question!

Burial ceremony don set for that way be that...

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by shamecurls(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
siraj1402:
Na so them go kill them finish for outside. Them never learn. Small time them go tell you them know business pass. No watin be business for them side be that.

Na make Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Singapore and there likes help us reduce there population against 2019 election. At this pace, They wont be more that 4million by then and that will be a plus for the North-Western alliance.

The Custom, immigration and NDLEA should open our airports so these countries can be helping us to reduce them. They will embark more once the airport is very porous.

5 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by chibike309: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
ajasa4link:
NCAN orita mefa, Ibadan reporting live.... We have seen oju Uche ajokutamamumi.... Na my blooda grin grin
pop champagne for uchenna our brother in d struggle

1 Like

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by uzoexcel(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mehn they 'll finish my people on this thread today sad

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by southpole: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:
His name is uchenna, he is my ibo broda just like my temi is my yoruba broda and musa my hausa broda.
Uchenna carries drug, temi beheads people for ritual and scam people, musa straps bomb on his waist and blow up people.
When Uchenna comits a crime temi and musa comes dancing shouting flattie
Wen temi comits his own only uchenna will dance and shout afonja
Wen musa blows up people uchenna will rush and shout abooki
And someone is trying to convince me dat dis country has any hopes.
lord lugard were u blind
Don't blame Luggard, it seems you DONT read. when the issue of indepence came up in 1958 d North made it very clear that they don't want to be part of Nigeria, it was your kinsman Nnamdi Azikiwe that championed the campaign that the north must be part of Nigeria. Even when the North said it was not ready for independence the south said it was going to wait for the north that is why Nigeria got her independence in 1960 not 1958 as earlier wanted. Go and read the book titled " there was a country" read between page 50 to 55. the book was written by your kinsman Chinua Achebe. I think people should stop coming online to display ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by jesus500(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
codedruns2:
Please free them. They are innocent

Get rich or die trying mentality really needs to stop. !!

However, if they were to stop selling "commodity" as they put it, what next can they do in their fathers land ?
Probably degree educated ; yet no work , no loan for business, being from the rising sun region; they will probably be marginalised in employment.

What is really the hope in this administration?

Is either you join politics shouting Saint buhari for N1000 per demonstration, or you join one of the many militants and secessionist group blowing pipes and demonstrating hoping for a pay day.

This country is honesty looking hopeless.
we are all responsible for our own lives, how we choose to live our lives matters a lot and it determines who we are individually. We must defend our values. I agree government has made things harder but that is not an excuse at all, its in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
southpole:

Don't blame Luggard, it seems you DONT read. when the issue of indepence came up in 1958 d North made it very clear that they don't want to be part of Nigeria, it was your kinsman Nnamdi Azikiwe that championed the campaign that the north must be part of Nigeria. Even when the North said it was not ready for independence the south said it was going to wait for the north that is why Nigeria got her independence in 1960 not 1958 as earlier wanted. Go and read the book titled " there was a country" read between page 50 to 55. the book was written by your kinsman Chinua Achebe. I think people should stop coming online to display ignorance.
Are u serious?? Am talking of 1914 u re talking of 1960. Cant i be sarcastic again. And moreover did i blame any tribe here?
I am not a tribal bigot, i say things d way they are. I dnt care watever tribe u come from, but nigeria is soo incompatible dats wat i want u to see.
Instead of putting our heads together to find a way to stop d way nigerians are disgracing themselves we are busy calling Igbos, afonjas and abookis. For God's sake the international community call them nigerians

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by samsam2019: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wetin be my own

3 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Sadisbala(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
GameGod:
Just look at the shape of Uchenna's head- you can tell where he's from cheesy
na country most business people
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by southpole: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

Are u serious?? Am talking of 1914 u re talking of 1960. Cant i be sarcastic again. And moreover did i blame any tribe here?
I am not a tribal bigot, i say things d way they are. I dnt care watever tribe u come from, but nigeria is soo incompatible dats wat i want u to see.
Instead of putting our heads together to find a way to stop d way nigerians are disgracing themselves we are busy calling Igbos, afonjas and abookis. For God's sake the international community call them nigerians
If 1914 was a mistake, 1960 was a golden opportunity to correct the mistake if it was trully a mistake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by AreaFada2: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
zpakln:
This sh!t is getting out of hand

Watch and Download: POT OF SOUP – Mark Angel Latest Comedy – Episode 100 here=>
http://www.ngcube.com/comedy-video-pot-of-soup-latest-mark-angel-comedy-episode-100/

Lol.
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by AkumahTalk(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
"Umu drugs...."

1 Like

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
ajasa4link:
NCAN orita mefa, Ibadan reporting live.... We have seen oju Uche ajokutamamumi.... Na my blooda grin grin
o boy
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
NA DEM DEM INDIA DON LOOK UCHE FACE OOOO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by mightyhazell: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
southpole:
We in the North prefer to be beggers than being drug pushers, armed robbers or kidnappers
well,dose in the south prefer hawking aand handcrafts to suicide bombings and beheading pple because book is haram

3 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
southpole:

If 1914 was a mistake, 1960 was a golden opportunity to correct the mistake if it was trully a mistake
How long did it take u to realise the last mistake u made.
Now if u want quote me again focus on matter amalgamation bruhahah is a story for anoda day
Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by mrgreen4real(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
See as im resemble Chinedu

2 Likes

Re: India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs by mightyhazell: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
uzoexcel:
Mehn they 'll finish my people on this thread today sad
lol!

How?

For every recalcitrant but hardy nwa afo dat falls over there, like 50 mmanu boys hav gone down for fraud elsewhere,..while like 500 abbboki boys hav rubbed demselves out in the name of religion,..

Why den shd I not hav a good laff wen abbbboki and mmanu boys try 2 make a fool of demselves here,thinking dey mocking me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) / Gunmen Behead Ex-Policeman Chris Kpatuma On His Farm In Imo, Return Body Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.