Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,261 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) (43680 Views)

Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India With 254 Grams Of Cocaine(Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 38 Gram Cocaine (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand With 11.85 Grams Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Richy4(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

go hug a elephant..mr rascim...

no dont..maybe you will even try to molest the poor animal sef...

south fagggots...

What do you achieve in being rude to someone you don't even know?...anyways thanks and have a good day
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Afromalaika(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
NCAN ...Ondo Branch.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by darknetcom: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
xpool:

Even though I hate what these guys do, yet it's not your call to check names on this, because you are all wailers.
Stop playing to the gallery, who you want impress. Abeg howfar for you and the fulani animals wey hold ugheli hostage?

abegi...let the guy...he should support criminals because you say soo??..

nobody is against you..stop selling drugs and the ncan will stop picken on you people..

btw...we deltans are not toghether with you..carry your cross alone...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by toludadon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Evestar200:
NCAN-Olomu Branch In Ughelli-South Local Goverment Of Delta State, Do U Copy That? Is Our Most Hardworking Brothers From The Land Of The Rising Crime.

Oviri olomu or ophori olomu or umolo olomu branch?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
I repeat again Tony Okonkwo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Eledan: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Indians, please do Nigeria a favour, kill the bastard Biafran and throw the burnt ashes into one of Mumbai filthy rivers.
Nigeria can do with one less nuisance from Biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
They should transfer him to Joko Widodo.He have their antidote.No time to waste/eat free food. Ipobsarecriminals

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:
Indians, please do Nigeria a favour, kill the bastard Biafran and throw the burnt ashes into one of Mumbai filthy rivers.
Nigeria can do with one less nuisance from Biafra

Well said!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by agrovick(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
This one is a dumb criminal, the apoda got caught simply because the information on his visa differs from what he gave to the authorities.

The little details that count

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Even though I'm not a tribalist, I can't help but wonder.. Why are the people from eastern Nigeria so into drug peddling? every thread on cocaine, the perpetrators are always igbo. I thought nnamdi kanu said you lot where WHITER THAN SNOW? Stop lusting after cheap money, spoiling your family names.

grin So? Tell me what is whiter than cocaine grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Ugosample(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
And the Igbo bashers, and name checkers are here again... They never disappoint
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by darknetcom: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

haha...badt guy.. grin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by xpool(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

abegi...let the guy...he should support criminals because you say soo??..

nobody is against you..stop selling drugs and the ncan will stop picken on you people..

btw...we deltans are not toghether with you..carry your cross alone...

Who is this one again? Read well, I hate what they do and I said so. So whats the meaning of all you have said.
What is being together, Deltans are bats, they lack Identity, they are neither here nor there.

Deltans that bust pipelines, Deltans that are still celebrating the return of an ex~convict ex~govenor, Deltans that are the most corrupt people in nigeria.
Guy abeg park one side and allow Southwest and the north to check names on this matter, it is their turn. You are just a wailing 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Eledan: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ugosample:
And the Igbo bashers, and name checkers are here again...
They never disappoint

Igbo should learn to live and conduct themselves by extant rules and regulations of places they travel to, otherwise this sort of igbo bashing would not stop soon

2 Likes

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by darknetcom: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
xpool:

Who is this one again? Read well, I hate what they do and I said so. So whats the meaning of all you have said.
What is being together, Deltans are bats, they lack Identity, they are neither here nor there.

Deltans that bust pipelines, Deltans that are still celebrating the return of an ex~convict ex~govenor, Deltans that are the most corrupt people in nigeria.
Guy abeg park one side and allow Southwest and the north to check names on this matter, it is their turn. You are just a wailing 5%

blabla..then stop joining us in your maps..

delta igbos are not interested...

let us be..we have enough trouble of our own..
we dont need yours add to it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by ipodstinks: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
onnenka:
We all know scams are the real reasons for Nigeria's bad image abroad and Yorubas are responsible for that.
now I understand why ppl say u don mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by xpool(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

blabla..then stop joining us in your maps..

delta igbos are not interested...

let us be..we have enough trouble of our own..
we dont need yours add to it...
LOL.
You see yourself, Dekta, a state without identity, I know you may be an urhobho person, always looking for peple to gum to themselves.

Ordinarily, I would have ignored you, just to allow you to savour your ignorance, but you will rant like orubebe.
Delta IGBOS are members of ohanaeze, massob, ipob, biafra
AND I am proudly Delta IGBO and IPOB.
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Bofoy4(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
NCAN eleco chairman reporting from Akwa ibom state , but when will this igbo people learn lesson. They like any thing illegal, blood money, drug trafficking, prostitution to mentioned but a few . Igbo why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by just4sola: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
JackBaueress1:
Na we we from the east. We no dey carry last.

NCAN, Upper Iweka branch

grin

Another fool talking. Disgracing the country everywhere. America don't want you, UK don't want you, infact nobody want wicked people, now Indian

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

hehehe.. akoba naim you be.I no get power for E-fight oh.
Naim be say 'dilector' code him people. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hehehe.. akoba naim you be.I no get power for E-fight oh.
Naim be say 'dilector' code him people. grin

E-fight ke? ma fi ore won gu yan. E mi loko iyawon. Dilector na super-coder o! snow is another name for cocaine now grin

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by ipodstinks: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kylce042:
Any hustle na hustle proud IGBO get rich or die trying. For other tribes hating! Have got no words. Deal with the hunger and poverty in ya home lands
eyahhhh, sorry. maybe you need to GI n help him out now.

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

E-fight ke? ma fi ore won gu yan. E mi loko iyawon. Dilector na super-coder o! snow is another name for cocaine now grin
lol. the sad thing them no dey condemn them so as to set example for the young ones. they believe itz money..money..money. Then they play the blame game or marginalization. No tribe holy pass, but we can safely say drug peddling na their Exclusive stuff

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. the sad thing them no dey condemn them so as to set example for the young ones. they believe itz money..money..money. Then they play the blame game or marginalization. No tribe holy pass, but we can safely say drug peddling na their Exclusive stuff

well said - they are full of it.

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by darknetcom: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
xpool:

LOL.
You see yourself, Dekta, a state without identity, I know you may be an urhobho person, always looking for peple to gum to themselves.

Ordinarily, I would have ignored you, just to allow you to savour your ignorance, but you will rant like orubebe.
Delta IGBOS are members of ohanaeze, massob, ipob, biafra
AND I am proudly Delta IGBO and IPOB.

bla bla bla..you are delta igbo ..nothing more...

you think we deltans will give una up to ipob just like that..??..

2 Likes

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Join us for before you say i do this saturday..
A Special Valentine DINNER tagged “READY TO PROPOSE” for those in a serious relationships.

Side Attraction:
* WIN 18 CARAT GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING
* AND OTHER WEDDING ITEMS for your wedding
* GOSPEL MUSIC MENTORING for those that have the skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/3625533/those-serious-relationship-ready-propose
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2017
GameGod:

grin

Always them.
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by bravesoul247(m): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2017
pedrilo:
u r shameless! Go n talk to ur people to stop disgracing this country! This world is nt our home, we r all just passin tru. DEM SWEAR 4 UNA?
You're saying rubbish and you're a bloody hypocrite! is it only the Igbos that are disgracing this nation? what of you Yorubas that are scamming people nko? they are not disgracing the nation abi? what of the north that are killing innocent people ? they are not disgracing the nation abi? Abi them swear for you and your ancestors ni? Look beyond your nose and stop being myopic for once in your smelling life! Rubbish!
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 2:22am On Feb 13, 2017
darknetcom:

haha...badt guy.. grin..

grin na so grin
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by eposho: 2:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Ha wonti tun de ohhhhhh
Okonkwo. Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by nightmile: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2017
They want to transport crime and ashawo work to is real..Vagabonds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide Over Friend’s Unpaid LAPO Loan In Ibadan / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.