Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt (14030 Views)

Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses / #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island / High Court Ruling Saves Mpape Residents From Mass Demolitions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by sundilazo(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Dem neva see anything...tank God is Aba, had it been it is in lagos nw IPOB would have been wailing
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by deloon(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2017
freeborn76:
If this had taken place in Lagos, they would have said the government was targeting a particular ethnic group.
Is anyone complaining due to the demolition?
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by UdyOgwoUde(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
nonsense ...he should come learn from Rochas
Mumu
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by UdyOgwoUde(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
nonsense ...he should come learn from Rochas
Am sorry Adaowerri111, but I think you're blind. Rochas is not only a cause, but the worst thing that has ever happened to Imo State. You can't pull down a structure and abandon most of the project, & just work on few places bit by bit. Rochas have no regards for his people. A saboteur to the entire Igbos community.

Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by babyfaceafrica: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Everybody shouting Rocha's up and down ..it is because he is in APC.....Nigerias sha..xountinue
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by Kingspin(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2017
freeborn76:
If this had taken place in Lagos, they would have said the government was targeting a particular ethnic group.
But he has not demolished a market just picking area that congest the market. Moreover, nobody is looting people shops etc. It appears the exercise is peaceful.
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by pBuhari(f): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2017
basilo102:
where were they when the buildings were being erected?
Op said demolition not erect
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by toprealman: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2017
betterABIAstate:
In a bid to give aba a facelift, the government started mass demolition in other to decongest the city and also allow free flow of drainages.
Where in Aba is this please?
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by 247Dior(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2017
betterABIAstate:
to southeast as a whole, the worst governor ever. He can only drag that title with TA Orji.
u missed it, no one will drag the title of the most stupid, useless and clueless governor with T A Orji (former Abia state governor )
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by Prestigeboss(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2017
what is the essence of the demolition I am curious and where, he is demolishing to build another of his or something else..
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by freeborn76(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Kingspin:
But he has not demolished a market just picking area that congest the market. Moreover, nobody is looting people shops etc. It appears the exercise is peaceful.

I repeat, if this had taken place in Lagos, they would have said the government was targeting a particular ethnic group.

Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by raymexx: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2017
ufuosman:

I know owerri well, so no need to take trip to owerri again
my brother, i dnt think u kw Owerri very well. U can revisit now
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by ufuosman(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2017
raymexx:
my brother, i dnt think u kw Owerri very well. U can revisit now
May be this owerri they London.
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by Biafrarep(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2017
betterABIAstate:
In a bid to give aba a facelift, the government started mass demolition in other to decongest the city and also allow free flow of drainages.
Which part of Aba is this?
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by legendte(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
curse to who? ignore what you read on paper and take a trip to Owerri
Exactly. I may hate his useless utterances but Rochas really transformed Imo state.
Any man wey too dey talk dey get plenty enemies.
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by Kingspin(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2017
freeborn76:

I repeat, if this had taken place in Lagos, they would have said the government was targeting a particular ethnic group.
There is no market demolished or relocation yet to hear.
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by nnokwa042(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
freeborn76:
then why other tribes don't shout about their properties been demolished in aba ? You know why ? Cus all those houses belongs to Igbo's , u cannot demolish two houses in Lagos without one belonging to Igbo person
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by nnokwa042(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Take a trip boss, which part you know
I like u
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by freeborn76(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
then why other tribes don't shout about their properties been demolished in aba ? You know why ? Cus all those houses belongs to Igbo's , u cannot demolish two houses in Lagos without one belonging to Igbo person

Lagos is a megacity, we would keep demolishing until we achieve sanity, whether the houses belong to Yoruba, Hausa or Igbos..stop this nonsense victim mentality

Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by malawe(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Aba, by fire by force. Needs to turn to a satellite town.
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by TerrorSquad147: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
keep rating governors with party affiliation, like I said....please take a trip
which stupid party affiliation?? Is T.A Orji an APC member?? Some of you be commenting like they used your senses to gamble
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by Living4christ(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
keep rating governors with party affiliation, like I said....please take a trip

You forgot to mention that rochas came in under APGA
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by adimsmt: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
betterABIAstate:

Nice on Mr governor, I wish part of that land will be used for a well planed city park. Our people don't think green all we do build and build without plan.
Re: Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt by royc: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Royce Demolition and Development has served New Jersey and the surrounding states for over 35 years and is capable of handling project of any size.
nj demolition https://roycedemolition.com/

Please Who Has Bought A House From Lagos State HOMS? Share Your Experience / Flooding: Lagos Property Owners Build On Drainage Channels Despite Govt Notices / Office Partitioning