Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,268 members, 7,867,708 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) (38347 Views)

Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by thormeydey: 12:46am On Feb 13, 2017
The Guy still dey owe state Allawee ooooo!
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by menwongo(m): 2:16am On Feb 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Fayose the father of Ojukwu, the igwe of ibos, the adviser of GEJ the corrupt.

Get wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by malware: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2017
loopmangoat:

Hahahahahaha i know you are pained

Desperately looking for allies in the hate against Buhari, regardless of religion, ethnicity or race? What could be more tiring?
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by vandersave: 4:49am On Feb 13, 2017
loopmangoat:
The leader of yoruba nation

Ori e gbale.
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by loopmangoat(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2017
vandersave:

Ori e gbale.
Onye na enweghi ako na uche

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2017
loopmangoat:

MadnessNess.
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by Babaloko02(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2017
again! this man no get work I swear.
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2017
I call him Ayofayo. Even if I die before next election, I have instructed my family to vote him as President come 2019. It is him or FFK, best from west.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by vecman22(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2017
oblak00:

Just because he told you what you are, then you use abusive words on him.

I also told him what he is na tongue tongue

Why are you crying for him?? Or do you guys have something in common?? grin grin guess you kwn what dat might be?
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by ESANFELIX: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
I stand for u osokomale.......U ar a man of d people.....just keep it rolling

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by hamzeeto01(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
broseme:
See Gov Fayose dancing with this Corps member at the NYSC Camp, Ise-Emure, Ekiti State during the Dinner/Farewell Party for 2016 BATCH B Stream II Corps members today.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-dancing-with-nysc-member-at-2016.html
A fool at 50, forever fool.
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by oblak00(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2017
vecman22:

I also told him what he is na tongue tongue

Why are you crying for him?? Or do you guys have something in common?? grin grin guess you kwn what dat might be?
Who is opening teeth with you? That's the more reason this forum needs to test the brain usage power of each of its members to avoid this effect. To quote me next time, please type in correct English so I can easily understand what you are trying to point out. Thanks
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by vecman22(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
oblak00:

Who is opening teeth with you? That's the more reason this forum needs to test the brain usage power of each of its members to avoid this effect. To quote me next time, please type in correct English so I can easily understand what you are trying to point out. Thanks

Mad man pls leave my mention lemme face my job..

Pls look for jobless persons like yourself to quote..thanks (idiot)
Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by chansmokers: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
loopmangoat:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by chansmokers: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gingerr:
This man is a clown
What are you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by chansmokers: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) by chansmokers: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

MadnessNess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun / Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Samuel Aderoboye / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.