Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... (3265 Views)

Boris Johnson: 'sharia Law In The UK Is Absolutely Unacceptable / Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) / Sharia Law:Two Men Suspected Of Being Gay Whipped 85 Times As Crowd Cheered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by ifyan(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Though they ought to have noticed the rise in Negativity and do something about it. But keep mute.
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Blackfire(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifyan:

Sorry bro. But not all are bad. There an article l red that the rich and religious leaders of the religion normally twist the Quran for their own gain.

a religion that made itself so rigid that u dare not question or use your thinking faculty to atleast ask the mullah about the absurdities of Muhammad and Allah ... and when u dare u My friend is decapitated.

a religion that forbid a Muslim calling u a friend in a strict sense of it .

when a man follow the Qur'an and the hadith's hr is turned to a monster. .. example our jihadist suicide bomber.

I can go on and on, but one thing is true, Islam and it's fundamentalism will destroy the world if not checked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by annunaki2(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blackfire:

a religion that made itself so rigid that u dare not question or use your thinking faculty to atleast ask the mullah about the absurdities of Muhammad and Allah ... and when u dare u My friend is decapitated.

when a man follow the Qur'an and the hadith's hr is turned to a monster. .. example our jihadist suicide bomber.

I can go on and on, but one thing is true, Islam and it's fundamentalism will destroy the world if not checked.

Islam would destroy itself first before the bolded happens.
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by ifyan(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blackfire:

Sorry if I may ask, are you a Muslim before or born in an Islamic family but converted?

I am curious
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blackfire:

a real life story their al taqiya soap can't wash away ... especially when such a person is said to be the best of the moon god creation, a great number of them are so ashamed why their Holly prophet can go so low in that depravity, and even the impetus to ask them to follow this lifestyle.

My bro longest time, How has it been with You?

The true Muslims follow his lifestyle in all areas. Only the moderate ones come here to defend a lie thinking they can fool us cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifyan:
Though they ought to have noticed the rise in Negativity and do something about it. But keep mute.

My dear look at the life of Jesus an Muhammad. Its enough for you to know who is right to follow. Dont look at Imam or Pastors. Or ur Mum/Dad.

Jesus loves Little Children. But MHMD dis-virgin baby Aisha, his child-bride, He betrothed her when she was six years old, and the sexually consumed her when she was nine years old. MHMD cursed Jews and Christian at hus point of Death. While Jesus prayed to God to forgive those who crucify him. Jesus Died and rose again from the death. He conquered death. But Muhammad died and riot in his grave. He will face judgement lie you and I. Who do you think can give you life. The dead one or the living one?
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
The accusations made in the first video against Muslim men and their treatment of women could also be made against Nigerian Christians. grin
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
annunaki2:

Hahaha, i am with you.

1 Like

Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:
The accusations made in the first video against Muslim men and their treatment of women could also be made against Nigerian Christians. grin

The Muslim men maltreat their wives base on the teachings of the koran. Show us if such teaching is in tbe bible. smiley
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
plappville:

The Muslim men maltreat their wives base on the teachings of the koran. Show us if such teaching is in tbe bible. smiley

"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go." (Judges 19:24-25)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

More?

You Christians should remain quiet. Not so long ago you burnt thousands of women accused of witchcraft and in this part of the world you still beat them up when in every civilized and secular country most of these women receive treatment 'cause most of them are ill and not evil.

Nonsense!
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Blackfire(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
plappville:

My bro longest time, How has it been with You?

The true Muslims follow his lifestyle in all areas. Only the moderate ones come here to defend a lie thinking they can fool us cheesy

am doing great, by Christ mercy.

check those who blindly defend our Holly prophet absurd lifestyle on this forum they are yorubas .

OK let me digress a little one mum.u was telling me how to sleep according to Muhammad , the health benefits and all jargons.... I simply ask him do u know the health disaster of sleeping on right side throughout the night, the mullah bolted.

to the MOD that banned me for days, what was my crime against humanity?
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Blackfire(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
annunaki2:

if checked it will swallowed itself up, but if we keep quite like those Meccans, or act to late... sorry is our name in population and posterity.

what's up ,how is that snail business going?
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Blackfire(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifyan:

Sorry if I may ask, are you a Muslim before or born in an Islamic family but converted?

I am curious

a little bit of the three optional options.
why do u ask?
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by ifyan(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blackfire:

a little bit of the three optional options.
why do u ask?

Because of your view
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by ifyan(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
plappville:

My dear look at the life of Jesus an Muhammad. Its enough for you to know who is right to follow. Dont look at Imam or Pastors. Or ur Mum/Dad.

Jesus loves Little Children. But MHMD dis-virgin baby Aisha, his child-bride, He betrothed her when she was six years old, and the sexually consumed her when she was nine years old. MHMD cursed Jews and Christian at hus point of Death. While Jesus prayed to God to forgive those who crucify him. Jesus Died and rose again from the death. He conquered death. But Muhammad died and riot in his grave. He will face judgement lie you and I. Who do you think can give you life. The dead one or the living one?

Is this a question
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go." (Judges 19:24-25)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

More?

You Christians should remain quiet. Not so long ago you burnt thousands of women accused of witchcraft and in this part of the world you still beat them up when in every civilized and secular country most of these women receive treatment 'cause most of them are ill and not evil.

Nonsense!

Bla-bla-bla, for ur mind you don interpret the bible abi? cheesy Oh la la, But you fail to complete it by showing us where it says: husband beat your wives.
You jam-packed scriptures then end up making no sense.

Jesus and His disciples are Jews yet none had issues with All this Verses you qouted? Is there something wrong? I dont think so. The problem is "YOU" smiley

When the Pharisees asked Jesus if they could divorce thier wifes what was his reply to them? Go to the bible and get the reply it will help you to understand all those verses you put up there. Whatever the case, I smell a disguised Muslim in pains here. But its fine. I will try to help you out. wink It seems you are confused.

Marriage is design for Us by the Almighty God. Yes! God designed marriage to be a covenantal relationship through which spouses could experience companionship, physical relationship, respect, Love, and caring. You have no ideal how a Christian man should Love and respect his wife. We shall look into the bible for guidance. In the book of Genesis, We see how God established the permanence of the marriage relationship when He declared,

, “For this cause a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh” (Genesis 2:24

Do you know what it means to become "one flesh" with your wife? Jesus made it clearer for us in the New Testament. Gen 2:24 is the foundation of the New Testament teaching in Matthew 19, Mark 10 and Ephesians 5:31 upon which Jesus elaborated, “consequently they are no longer two, but one flesh.”

Mark 10:8 ►
and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh

See Jesus confirming What God said?

Again : Ephesians 5:25 ►
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

The Christian man is to go any lenght for His WIFE to prove his LOVE. Just like Christ did for the "CHURCH"
No where in the bible Did Jesus or His disciples teaches wife maltreatment.

Colossians 3:19 ►
Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Its all about Husband LOVING his wife first. If a man Love his wife he will never maltreat her. As you can see, The bible condemns even been "harsh" at your wife.

To end up my comment, please read through and tell me if you still prefer to remain ignorant.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Ephesians 5:22-33

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 [In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body], just as Christ does the church

How can you maltreat your own body? Isnt the bible clear enough? A true Christian man will obey Gods word. He will never disobey by maltreating or beating His wife.

Jesus did not maltreat the CHURCH. the wife shouldn't be maltreated.
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifyan:

Is this a question

Even a kindergarten will know it is.
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by ifyan(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
plappville:

Even a kindergarten will know it is.

I meant the answer na Jesus Christ na
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blackfire:

am doing great, by Christ mercy.

check those who blindly defend our Holly prophet absurd lifestyle on this forum they are yorubas .

OK let me digress a little one mum.u was telling me how to sleep according to Muhammad , the health benefits and all jargons.... I simply ask him do u know the health disaster of sleeping on right side throughout the night, the mullah bolted.

to the MOD that banned me for days, what was my crime against humanity?

Are you serious about sleeping on only right side? I didnt known about this before shocked
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifyan:

I meant the answer na Jesus Christ na

Ah ok. You used the typical 9ja way. Answering question with Question. smiley

Anyway. Am glad you know it. Only the truth can set you free.
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by ifyan(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
plappville:

Ah ok. You used the typical 9ja way. Answering question with Question. smiley

Anyway. Am glad you know it. Only the truth can set you free.

Come oh sisi U no b 9ja girl. Y U can yarn say you no understand
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2017
plappville:

Bla-bla-bla, for ur mind you don interpret the bible abi? cheesy Oh la la, But you fail to complete it by showing us where it says: husband beat your wives.
You jam-packed scriptures then end up making no sense.

Jesus and His disciples are Jews yet none had issues with All this Verses you qouted? Is there something wrong? I dont think so. The problem is "YOU" smiley

When the Pharisees asked Jesus if they could divorce thier wifes what was his reply to them? Go to the bible and get the reply it will help you to understand all those verses you put up there. Whatever the case, I smell a disguised Muslim in pains here. But its fine. I will try to help you out. wink It seems you are confused.

Marriage is design for Us by the Almighty God. Yes! God designed marriage to be a covenantal relationship through which spouses could experience companionship, physical relationship, respect, Love, and caring. You have no ideal how a Christian man should Love and respect his wife. We shall look into the bible for guidance. In the book of Genesis, We see how God established the permanence of the marriage relationship when He declared,

, “For this cause a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh” (Genesis 2:24

Do you know what it means to become "one flesh" with your wife? Jesus made it clearer for us in the New Testament. Gen 2:24 is the foundation of the New Testament teaching in Matthew 19, Mark 10 and Ephesians 5:31 upon which Jesus elaborated, “consequently they are no longer two, but one flesh.”

Mark 10:8 ►
and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh

See Jesus confirming What God said?

Again : Ephesians 5:25 ►
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

The Christian man is to go any lenght for His WIFE to prove his LOVE. Just like Christ did for the "CHURCH"
No where in the bible Did Jesus or His disciples teaches wife maltreatment.

Colossians 3:19 ►
Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Its all about Husband LOVING his wife first. If a man Love his wife he will never maltreat her. As you can see, The bible condemns even been "harsh" at your wife.

To end up my comment, please read through and tell me if you still prefer to remain ignorant.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Ephesians 5:22-33

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 [In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body], just as Christ does the church

How can you maltreat your own body? Isnt the bible clear enough? A true Christian man will obey Gods word. He will never disobey by maltreating or beating His wife.

Jesus did not maltreat the CHURCH. the wife shouldn't be maltreated.

Did you think I would read a long epistle starting with bla bla?
You thought wrong.

Go back to your Bible study that tells you that you are inferior to your husband. grin

1 Like

Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by Blackfire(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2017
plappville:

Are you serious about sleeping on only right side? I didnt known about this before shocked

have u heard of walking on the right side of the road .
keeping dog away far from your house, especially black ones.
before u enter your house, u must use your right foot.

should I go on.
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mindfulness:

Did you think I would read a long epistle starting with bla bla?
You thought wrong.

Go back to your Bible study that tells you that you are inferior to your husband. grin

Liar, sure tongue
Re: A Must View Video. Canada Is Sinking Gradually In Sharia Law... by plappville(f): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Blackfire:

have u heard of walking on the right side of the road .
keeping dog away far from your house, especially black ones.
before u enter your house, u must use your right foot.

should I go on.

Hahaha. I have one Arab student in my Office. She is doing her Internship. I will play with her to hear more... cheesy

Incredible! !

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism / Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine / The Bank Robber: A Whiteman Disguise Himself As A Blackman To Rob Banks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.