Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House (706 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House by SexyChic05(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Last week Bisola, Bassey, Coco ice, Debie rise and Gifty were up for nomination.

In case you missed it, Soma and Miyonse were the first house mates to leave the house last week. Read it HERE.

Below are the highlight of what happened during the live eviction.

Falz performed his hit single – bad, baddo, baddest.
Ebuka moved the housemates from the house to arena where the real eviction will take place.
Bisola was saved.

http://olorisupergal.com/big-brother-naija-bisola-debie-rise-gifty-bassey-saved-coco-ice-evicted/
Re: Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House by dsocioemmy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
hahahahaha... After helping a ministry by breast feeding a grown up man..
Re: Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House by brandonobi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
i saw it coming, let her go and see her stuff in the internet

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House by jessica042: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
brandonobi:
i saw it coming, let her go and see her stuff in the internet

she really needs to see it
Re: Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House by QueenFusa16(f): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
She was never comfortabe in the house.. .
She was tipsy I guess that's why she allowed bassey to suck her nipples...
If she was in her right senses and was asked to choose, she would have gone for bally...
I wish gifty went home, that girl is too fake Abeg...
Re: Big Brother Naija | Coco Ice Leaves The House by Damseldammy07(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chaaaaiiiii......... Ikun le ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Adulthood Has Done Wondersfor These Celebrities. The Difference Is Stunning! / Two Upcoming Celeb Girls Fighting Naked / 6 Female Nigerian Celebrities That Snatched Woman Husbands 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.