Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Beware From Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware From Scammer (1030 Views)

How can someone recovery money from scammer with just bank detail / Message I Received From Scammer & The Reply I Gave. / How Can Someone Retrive Money From Scammer Or Report A Case To Efcc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware From Scammer by Freshvibesblog(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is the latest scammer of the web oooo, please when ever you see this number
Because he will scammm you
===he scamm me 30k

NAME=YAHAYA ABDULHAKEEM√
Phone number 08116620881√
Phone Number2 08173458122√

FORWARD THIS MSSG TO OTHERS

Re: Beware From Scammer by bellola(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
watin u buy
Re: Beware From Scammer by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
I no buy anything oo
Re: Beware From Scammer by greenmonk: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
How him take scam you?. Explain better.
Re: Beware From Scammer by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fake alert
Re: Beware From Scammer by Freshvibesblog(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
He want to sand money to me, and he sand I see alert,

After some minute i check my bank I fund it empty without sand anything, and he was also go with my main money.

And block me and say, my money Don pass away
Re: Beware From Scammer by greenmonk: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Freshvibesblog:
He want to sand money to me, and he sand I see alert,

After some minute i check my bank I fund it empty without sand anything, and he was also go with my main money.

And block me and say, my money Don pass away

Then report to ur bank to trace his bank account and also report to the police.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pepsi - Be Careful Of What You Drink / Face Of Medical Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Finally Revealed (photo) / Lady's Corpse Dumped Overnight, Hair Shaved In Sapele, Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.