Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" (40954 Views)

Vigilante Members Kill Army Student In Ozubulu, Anambra.Graphic Photos / Burial Of Father Of Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu a.k.a Bishop In Ozubulu (Photos) / More Than 30 Killed, 20 Injured In A Catholic Church In Ozubulu - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by investnow2013: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Nickymezor:
RIP Ebere.
I heard that People are tired of the senseless Stealing and Killing @ Ekwusigo Road Ozubulu. #OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by GaggleNSwallow: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2017
People and poor choices. Liverpool of all clubs! angry undecided

Anyway, RIP.
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2017
hmmm annoying.
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nickymezor(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
investnow2013:
I heard that People are tired of the senseless Stealing and Killing @ Ekwusigo Road Ozubulu. #OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##
I hope something is done about ASAP... Obi4 should do the needful o.
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by cardoctor(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
RIP bro
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
so sad but y d eye glasses
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by cashlurd(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
OP it is obvious from your post that d deceased was a "home boy".
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by mamajaz(f): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
cashlurd:
OP it is obvious from your post that d deceased was a "home boy".
please, home boy means what? Pardon my ignorance oh.
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by zolapower: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
#junglejustice where are the jungle justice crooners on Nairaland . how I wish d young were yo be your love once .....
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pls is he a footballer or DJ

Do you want to cash a cheque with that information?
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
YNWA
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by ufuosman(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
RIP
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by abbeyty(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
too many crimes this day.....what is going on ?
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
He is a kopite...we Miss you bro..God love you the most as you rest in the bosom of the Lord... #YNWA....

RIP to a true Liverpool fan

2 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by passyhansome(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
I think the people of that village should get together and employ their own security, obiano will do nada! He does not give a shiiit! He cares only about himself.

was he a cult member? He may have been you never know o! lipsrsealed
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Organs(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
Of what use is this post to this section?

I enjoy when u post bout develpments in anambra but this one isnt needed here.

Mods should move it to the crime section abeg

Ol boy you no get "home training" have respect for the dead naaa, haba.

1 Like

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by ThatIgboBoy: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Organs:

Ol boy you no get "home training" have respect for the dead naaa, haba.

Let the dead bury the dead

I have seen u and ur home training

Abeg swerve
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
investnow2013:
Today is EBERE church Thanksgiving. Ebby my brother ur burial ceremony really surprised me. Your friends, ur Ekwusigo Youths members, ur Club members performance and peoples talks about ur good reputations really shows dat u are an Hero and Star ★ but d cold hand of death snatch u away fro us. The mircleous hour u were burailed was exactly 3.00pm hour of Divine Mercy time tells me u are really at d rightful place. Still want to use dis opportunity to thanks all my friends, love ones and families who help us in prayers and supports since d death of my brother till today thanksgiving may God bless u all in Jesus name.by The Sister Today!(pic of Sisters)#OBIANO#HELP#STOP#THE STEALING&THE KILLING#@EKWUSIGO OZUBULU##
my home town...I rep eziora ozubulu
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by fromnigeria(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Death is no big deal, its a destination for almost all. The real thing is, did you die in Christ?
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Devices(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2017
investnow2013:
True, are you from Ekwusigo?
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by kennadio(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2021
.... and his killer was burnt to death 5 days ago after he was caught during a failed robbery.

As fate may have it, his killer was burnt to death around the same vicinity he shot dead this young man.

3 Likes

Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Vivian16: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2021
kennadio:
.... and his killer was burnt to death 5 days ago after he was caught during a failed robbery.

As fate may have it, his killer was burnt to death around the same vicinity he shot dead this young man.
How sure are you that the burnt armed robber killed him?
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Waterysperm: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
kennadio:

Are you sure of your allegations?
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by kennadio(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Vivian16:
How sure are you that the burnt armed robber killed him?

Visit his face book page and read through the comments, u would see the comments of the sister to this boy on how the burnt thief killed him.
Re: The Burial Of Man Killed By Robbers In Ozubulu, Anambra "Shuts A Whole Village" by Ceenachi: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
kennadio:

You are 100% correct cheesy
I saw Tina (late brother that King manny killed) rejoicing grin grin

These is what they called KARMA grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.