Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (67186 Views)

Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by hardbody: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
soberdrunk:

Thanks For the inspirational speech but am a 'realist' and master of numbers and i know mathematically there is enough units of this car for everyone to own it and statiscally we cannot all have the 'purchasing power' to buy one, so allow think in the region of favourable probability angry

Well, if your favourable probability can only be found in the realm of driving the owner of a range, so be it. I wish you well.

I am a testimony though......

I never daydreamt about the car I will drive......Today I have them in plurals

I never gave a thought to the type of accommodation I may be staying or taking.......I live in my house and have built two more and still counting

The present Governor of Ebonyi state was once a squatter in a BQ where my auntie was staying in the main house in Aba, I know the difference in status between the two today.......

I can go on and on

I am saying, (with all sense modesty) if you aspire and work/walk in the direct direction, apply your efforts and skills to it, you could almost achieve the impossible.

Cheers bro. I am done with this convo

5 Likes

Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
pritykate:
well done dude

Thanks ma, always a pleasure to break from the norm...

Please do visit our website for regular updates, we promise not to disappoint you.

Thanks
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by theway83: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
it's because of this enjoyment politicians are killing they are self.
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by JoNach: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

I read this car is about 30M... Though not confirmed yet..

30M? Abeg if you see who wan sell for 35M let me know
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Aribambam: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:
When it comes to class and opulence, Gov. Wike of Rivers state stands tall among others in Nigeria. The governor of the oil-rich state is someone who likes to go for something of class and an item of quality. Having to review Pres. Buhari's official car in our earlier post, we deemed it fit to take a step further to consider the governors' beast and what their official cars look like. A closer look at Gov. Wike's convey shows that he uses Range Rover Vogue as his official car, we took a step further by reviewing this beast and why it's so unique to be an official car for a governor.

Vehicle Overview

Land Rover's flagship Range Rover SUV seats up to five and utilizes aluminum construction to save weight, helping both performance and gas mileage. Buyers have a choice of either a V-6 or V-8 engine, both of which are supercharged. Competitors include the Mercedes-Benz G-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Lexus LX 570. The long-wheelbase version is now available in HSE trim. Models with power rear seats have an Intelligent Seat Cargo Mode that automatically adjusts the front seats to avoid clashing with lowered rear seats. An available Driver Assistance Package includes traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, self-parking modes and surrounds parking sensors.

Exterior Highlights
Traditional, boxy styling
Standard 19-inch alloy wheels; 20-, 21- and 22-inch wheels available
All-aluminum body is 39 percent lighter than prior generation's steel body
Air suspension
LED taillights
Available black or silver contrasting roof
Available panoramic glass roof
Available power side steps

Interior Highlights
Two screens: a 12.3-inch display for the instrument cluster and an 8-inch touch-screen in the middle of the dash
Knob serves as the gear selector
Three available Meridian premium stereos, including 29-speaker system
Heated steering wheel
Available 18-way-adjustable front seats with massage feature
Available power-reclining rear seats
Available massaging rear seats with a rear center console
Available rear entertainment system with two 8-inch screens
Available front and rear cooled storage bins

Under the Hood
340-horsepower, supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 engine
Available 510-hp, supercharged 5.0-liter V-8
Eight-speed automatic transmission
Full-time four-wheel drive
Available Terrain Response 2 Auto can automatically adjust vehicle settings on the move as conditions dictate

Safety Features
Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
Side-impact airbags for the front seats
Side curtain airbags
Roll Stability Control
Available forward collision warning with automatic braking

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/02/a-review-of-gov-wike-official-car-range.html
me I dont even understand those things
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
To be driver with this kain car go sweet ooo grin grin

Cars like this dey tire pesin! you wont know if you want to drive the car or perch for owner's corner...
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, I learnt he acquired some cars for the following purposes:

1. Take the dogs to clinic
2. Convey Madam to market and salon
3. School runs for the children
4. Emergency back-up when he is grooving 9in clubs

Meanwhile, Rivers State House of Assembly approved the purchase.

Useless decision

Better than Amaechi that imported bullet proof helicopter.
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Aburi001: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

it's over #65 million now due to the current higher foreign exchange.
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Teyiz: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
good for him,but i want to know the oil rich state governor who stole $30 million bayout funds
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Life Is Good. However, our leaders must also try to make lives much more better for us.
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by micflo28(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
please Give us an insight on dino melaye's rides
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by pokipoki: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
engrMikemd:
tax payers have suffered
What is he suppose to drive? Toyota Camry!!!
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

No, this car is actually worth about 50M. Remember, its your money.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by iwadobo: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
If I am the president, if we can't manufacture this type of car then no one is qualified to drive it in Nigeria. Period.
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:
When money meets class...

Read more here...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/02/a-review-of-gov-wike-official-car-range.html

No, its more like when public funds wasted by leaders who have no idea of what class is.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Tman104(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
U na don get job b dat na
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
soberdrunk:

If this is all you wish for yourself, I say "Amen" IJMN
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by tempex88(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

It use to be around that range. It now sells 70m
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Far more.howmuch does the Range rover sport cost then.
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by potent5(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
My man Wike is 'wicked'! What a ride!
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
tempex88:

It use to be around that range. It now sells 70m
I think it's more than that that Range retails £100k plus then the extras now the £is N 610
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:
When it comes to class and opulence, Gov. Wike of Rivers state stands tall among others in Nigeria. The governor of the oil-rich state is someone who likes to go for something of class and an item of quality. Having to review Pres. Buhari's official car in our earlier post, we deemed it fit to take a step further to consider the governors' beast and what their official cars look like. A closer look at Gov. Wike's convey shows that he uses Range Rover Vogue as his official car, we took a step further by reviewing this beast and why it's so unique to be an official car for a governor.

Vehicle Overview

Land Rover's flagship Range Rover SUV seats up to five and utilizes aluminum construction to save weight, helping both performance and gas mileage. Buyers have a choice of either a V-6 or V-8 engine, both of which are supercharged. Competitors include the Mercedes-Benz G-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Lexus LX 570. The long-wheelbase version is now available in HSE trim. Models with power rear seats have an Intelligent Seat Cargo Mode that automatically adjusts the front seats to avoid clashing with lowered rear seats. An available Driver Assistance Package includes traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, self-parking modes and surrounds parking sensors.

Exterior Highlights
Air suspension
LED taillights

Interior Highlights
Two screens: a 12.3-inch display for the instrument cluster and an 8-inch touch-screen in the middle of the dash
Heated steering wheel

Under the Hood
Available Terrain Response 2 Auto can automatically adjust vehicle settings on the move as conditions dictate

Safety Features
Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
Side curtain airbags
Roll Stability Control

Source:

Shio

This is the type of car I drive to the jungle when I want to hunt aparo.
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by mercenary: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
emmykk:
To the moderator that banned me from Sept 2016-Feb 8,2017 Am backooo
blood of god! Which kind wickedness be dat?
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
if he trek una go complain,if he enter kekenapep una go complain,if he fly private jet una go complain.should he ride on horse or okada
what happened to Lexus gx570.....why cant he use that one
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by emmykk(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
mercenary:
blood of god! Which kind wickedness be dat?

Nairaland moderators are something x....i will just be reading comment because e don msster me
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

u mean the 4th hand?

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Vehicle Overview

Exterior Highlights
Air suspension
LED taillights

Interior Highlights
Heated steering wheel

Under the Hood

Safety Features
Side curtain airbags
Roll Stability Control

Source:
Amaechi is a learner . He nor get taste .
See wetin boys get.the OVERFINCH
Thank God you dont need to be a politician or thief to own one these days

Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by seenter84: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
ML 63 AMG... ALL D WAY
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
politicians will finish the money of nigeria in the name of serving the citizen
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
if he trek una go complain,if he enter kekenapep una go complain,if he fly private jet una go complain.should he ride on horse or okada
make hin use Volkswagen
Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
AutoReportNG:

It can't be up to that since it is not an armoured ride. Btw, how much is 30M when u deduct that from his security allowances. Niger Delta governors were the highest paid in security allowances.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) by Sanchase: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
If a governor orders for this car obviously the price will be inflated by whoever purchases the car on his behalf plus other custom features being requested by the governor will make the price go up.

But as an individual this car can be purchased comfortably with 30 - 35 million direct from the US.

AutoReportNG:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Classic Mercedes At Murtala Mohammed Airport In Lagos / Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today / Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.