Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING !!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING !!! (596 Views)

Insane Snake Attacks (WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES) / South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men / Warning! Warning!! Lagos Invasion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING !!! by Jammiiee(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is a serious warning

Pls Don't leave your cloths Spread outside in the night till morning. A friend share with me what happen to a set of people in lagos that left their cloths outside and in the night a vehicle was driven in and some guys came out of the vehicle and opened the boot and brought out a casket and removed all the cloths spread outside and put them inside the casket after some minutes they opened the casket and brought out the cloths and spread them back and left. But unfortunately to them a woman at upstair was watching all what they were doing. When the day break the woman raised alArm to everyone living in the house and told them what happened in the night and they decided to burn all the cloths, as they gathered the cloths to pour kerosene and set fire on it, suddenly all the cloths disappeared. That was how they would've disappeared if the wore the cloths. May God save us from evil of this end time. Let us pass this mesage on to our friends and family especially those at home. The protection of the Lord will be upon us and ours, in Jesus Mighty name.

Last Wednesday, January 20, at Eteo, in Eleme area of Rivers State, a man said he saw people gathered round a car. On getting close he saw a Corper on handcuffs, and some men being questioned.

Here’s the story of what happened as told by the Corper:
She boarded a taxi to her PPA, on reaching her destination she gave the driver One thousand naira (N1000) only for the driver to accuse her of paying with a counterfeit naira note. She denied it, but one of the passenger then claimed to be a Police Officer concurred with the driver.
The man brought out handcuffs and cuffed the Corper, claiming they are taking her to police station.
Luckily for her, a passerby saw what was happening and raised an alarm, which prompted the youth of the area to come out.

After so much argument, the youths insisted on searching the driver, only to find more counterfeit notes on him. The other passengers tried to escape including the fake police officer, but were caught by the youth.

The female corper was rescued from them and the man were handed over to police. They have confessed and are making useful statements to the police about this new trick of using people for rituals.

We all should be careful, especially corpers who are new to the area they are posted and are vulnerable.

Re: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING !!! by ipobarecriminals: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
sad
Re: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING !!! by searchng4love: 12:45am On Feb 13, 2017
thank you.
Re: WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING !!! by Trapnews: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2017
undecided
I tire for this country shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Fulani Gunmen Kidnapped DSS Director, Threatened To ‘waste His Life Over Ran / See The Face Of The Boko Haram Terrorists Who Abducted And Killed A 10yr Old Boy / I Cut My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself – Lagos Driver (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.