Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigeria, And Shame! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria, And Shame! (883 Views)

Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome / MTN Nigeria And CNSSL Sacked Workers Of Over 1500 Struggle / Vlisco Nigeria And Woodin Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, And Shame! by segoye2(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2007
The crowd captured in the attachment below is not at a political rally or a pentecostal event. It is a crowd of applicants scrambling to write a job test conducted by Intercontinental Bank in Lagos recently.

What a Shame!.

Re: Nigeria, And Shame! by teeboi1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2007
my brother,its a pity we have to go thru such circumstances but it will all be sweet stories after getting the jobs.i viewed the site(nairaland) for the first time last nite and i got hooked,i had to join this morning.
Re: Nigeria, And Shame! by segoye2(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2007
@ Tee Mio,
Man, Nairaland is a great forum; I bet you will like all the stuffs on it. Is nothing but a Nigerian site, where feelings are melted out freely.

@ All
A friend of mine told me that his file fell off and got trampelled upon by fellow job seekers.

I know one of us here is among the great crowd.

Meanwhile, this is a big shame to the gaint of Africa.

Naija Jaga Jaga, job seekers suffer suffer!

(1) (Reply)

Gta Interview / Invitation For Aptitude Test / Any Info About Shell Vacancy For Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.