Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,211 members, 7,825,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) (5417 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Sanchez01: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2017
He makes a whole lot of sense.

'The people you protest against, do they die?' 6:25 or thereabout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by mightyhazell: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2017
There is a v good psychiatric hospital at uselu in benin,... dat lady in the background will hav 2 do more dan pacing up and down in exasperation. She should get able bodied men to overpower and take this raving lunatic for analysis and therapy,before he gets out of hand

5 Likes

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by darknetcom: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja

nice photo..

you are good in photoshopping..hee??..

not bad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Sctests: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

So you still have faith in man? You believe without a doubt that Nmandi is doing this not for the power attached?
Na so naim Libyan think when Gadafi was being removed. Igbos can plan their lives, they can better their homeland even without leaving Nigeria. What has the igbo governors done dso far to uplift igbo land? Igbos can be within Nigeria and change their land to a luxurious place. Starting with the government, the workers, and all Igbos involved. Giving Biafra does not mean Igbo mentality would suddenly change. Until I see the uniqueness and drive for perfection and honesty in the average Igbo man, how he handles his day to day activity, how he cares for his brothers and sisters, how he loves and serves his fatherland, I will maintain that Biafra should wait. Kanu should start from home to purge Igbo land of evil vices. Oyinbo men are simply storing shit behind Kanu and Fedgovt. Nigeria is fallingbfor their typical trap. Just as they told Gadafi they we're solidly behind him, only to arm another group of men to go fight and destroy him claiming the rebels are unsatisfied Libyans who have suffered under Gadafi.
Now Gadafi is gone, how well are the rebells treating libyans? i would tell you the answer........worse than they could imagine.
Unfortunately, Nigerians are ignorant of the might and cunning ways of the elite and shadow government of this world. They are playing us like a fiddle.
wisdom is scarce, In Africa , Africans are easily controlled to be used and discarded. We love power, give an African man hope of having power, and he would destroy his own father's house.
They will tell Kanu they are behind him, then they would tell Nigeria they should fight for one Nigeria. Two sides, one puoet master controlling them. Its all about money, all aboutbdivide and conquer. Set them up against each other, make them hate each other, divide them by culture, tribe, religion, education and even gender. Break them down into powerful small pieces so they would be weak when alone yet strong when fighting a against each other.
When will we learn? Probably never. The average Negro is selfish hence its very hard to bring them together to see point and work as one without betraying each other based on what was used to divide them in the first place.

So in a nut shell, Eastern youths should abandon Kanu who has made so much sacrifice to rot and unite with your hateroid skulls. You pro-dullard sicken me. Why can't you live without the Igbo.

The average hater of Kanu has always been a hater of Easteners, yet instead of hailing kanu for championing a seperate country for the people they hate, they malign him and ask why wants leave them in their nigeria. Why you anti-Igbo one-nigerianists so hypocritical? Have you ever asked yourself what really you want from we Biafrans that we hate so much?

3 Likes

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Sctests:

So in a nut shell, Eastern youths should abandon Kanu who has made so much sacrifice to rot and unite with your hateroid skulls. You pro-dullard sicken me. Why can't you live without the Igbo.

The average hater of Kanu has always been a hater of Easteners, yet instead of hailing kanu for championing a seperate country for the people they hate, they malign him and ask why wants leave them in their nigeria. Why you anti-Igbo one-nigerianists so hypocritical? Have you ever asked yourself what really you want from we Biafrans?

JOKE OF THE DAY grin grin grin grin do not forget to wipe the foam off your mouth and the spittle off your keyboard or phone screen.
While at it, show me where I said these....
* leave Kanu to rot in jail
*biafra should never stand
*why should biafra leave Nigeria
Those points are according to your accusations . Just help me tally it.
Kanu knows what he is fighting for, he just doesn't know what he should be fighting for. He fights like you, all insults, Rantings, debasing and I wantbto shut you down epileptic fit throwing tantrums. Wisdom laughs at such. No wise man on earth has ever achieved great status talking like that. Only dictators, slave masters hard in the head kind of people.

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Kemperor: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Finally Mynd4 or whoever has lifted d banned dey imposed on me....

Biafra giving some people headache...and high blood pressure....
If u feel its a joke den why can't u all just ignore dem?

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Sctests: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

JOKE OF THE DAY grin grin grin grin do not forget to wipe the foam off your mouth and the spittle off your keyboard or phone screen.
While at it, show me where I said these....
* leave Kanu to rot in jail
*biafra should never stand
*why should biafra leave Nigeria
Those points are according to your accusations . Just help me tally it.
Kanu knows what he is fighting for, he just doesn't know what he should be fighting for. He fights like you, all insults, Rantings, debasing and I wantbto shut you down epileptic fit throwing tantrums. Wisdom laughs at such. No wise man on earth has ever achieved great status talking like that. Only dictators, slave masters hard in the head kind of people.

Madam wisdom, Kanu's message is very simple, you are yoruba and we are Biafrans. We have no business sharing the same passport.
Shouldn't you guys be happy that you will no longer have to share passports with 'drug lords'?

What should kanu fight for? He should abandon Biafra and start a pro-nigerian revolution against your darling 'corruption' which is your national anthem?

Why should he fight for m0rons in oshogbo and Ibadan who hate him? Why can't you 'one nigerianist's start the revolution yourselves. Why expect someone you hate fight for your own betterment? What kind of humans exist in that cesspit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Sctests:

Madam wisdom, Kanu's message is very simple, you are yoruba and we are Biafrans. We have no business sharing the same passport.
Shouldn't you guys be happy that you will no longer have to share passports with 'drug lords'?

What should kanu fight for? He should abandon Biafra and start a pro-nigerian revolution against your darling 'corruption' which is your national anthem?

Why should he fight for m0rons in oshogbo and Ibadan who hate him? Why can't you 'one nigerianist's start the revolution yourselves. Why expect someone you hate fight for your own betterment? What kind of humans exist in that cesspit?
Where did I say I hate Kanu?
Where did I say Kanu should fight for Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by EmoBoy(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Dude has mental problems.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Yujin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

So you still have faith in man? You believe without a doubt that Nmandi is doing this not for the power attached?
Na so naim Libyan think when Gadafi was being removed. Igbos can plan their lives, they can better their homeland even without leaving Nigeria. What has the igbo governors done dso far to uplift igbo land? Igbos can be within Nigeria and change their land to a luxurious place. Starting with the government, the workers, and all Igbos involved. Giving Biafra does not mean Igbo mentality would suddenly change. Until I see the uniqueness and drive for perfection and honesty in the average Igbo man, how he handles his day to day activity, how he cares for his brothers and sisters, how he loves and serves his fatherland, I will maintain that Biafra should wait. Kanu should start from home to purge Igbo land of evil vices. Oyinbo men are simply storing shit behind Kanu and Fedgovt. Nigeria is fallingbfor their typical trap. Just as they told Gadafi they we're solidly behind him, only to arm another group of men to go fight and destroy him claiming the rebels are unsatisfied Libyans who have suffered under Gadafi.
Now Gadafi is gone, how well are the rebells treating libyans? i would tell you the answer........worse than they could imagine.
Unfortunately, Nigerians are ignorant of the might and cunning ways of the elite and shadow government of this world. They are playing us like a fiddle.
wisdom is scarce, In Africa , Africans are easily controlled to be used and discarded. We love power, give an African man hope of having power, and he would destroy his own father's house.
They will tell Kanu they are behind him, then they would tell Nigeria they should fight for one Nigeria. Two sides, one puoet master controlling them. Its all about money, all aboutbdivide and conquer. Set them up against each other, make them hate each other, divide them by culture, tribe, religion, education and even gender. Break them down into powerful small pieces so they would be weak when alone yet strong when fighting a against each other.
When will we learn? Probably never. The average Negro is selfish hence its very hard to bring them together to see point and work as one without betraying each other based on what was used to divide them in the first place.
Lol. If you are smart, why can't you outsmart the white elites by granting Igbos a referendum that would confirm if their concensus choice was Biafra. It's your lack of regard that will plunge Nigeria into the abyss that she can easily surmount. Unlike the Libyans who were enjoying under Ghaddafi, Igbos don't have any sense of belonging in Nigeria. We shall be glad to see all Nigeria lay to waste. At least after that, we can all go our separate ways. Ndigbo can always bounce back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yujin:

Lol. If you are smart, why can't you outsmart the white elites by granting Igbos a referendum that would confirm if their concensus choice was Biafra. It's your lack of regard that will plunge Nigeria into the abyss that she can easily surmount. Unlike the Libyans who were enjoying under Ghaddafi, Igbos don't have any sense of belonging in Nigeria. We shall be glad to see all Nigeria lay to waste. At least after that, we can all go our separate ways. Ndigbo can always bounce back.

I rest my case. At least you managed to spot the common enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

I rest my case. At least you managed to spot the common enemy.
The whites are your common enemy?
Is it the whites that are responsible for the massive killings perpetuated by fulani herdsmen? Is it the whites that are responsible for northocracy of Nigeria that have perpetuated northern backwardness on every facet of Nigerian life?
You are an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

The whites are your common enemy?
Is it the whites that are responsible for the massive killings perpetuated by fulani herdsmen? Is it the whites that are responsible for northocracy of Nigeria that have perpetuated northern backwardness on every facet of Nigerian life?
You are an illiterate.

Hahahaha, okay. If you say so.
Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahaha, okay. If you say so.
If you say what, you mindless illiterate.
Who are your common enemy?, one naijerian simpleton.

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

If you say what, you mindless illiterate.
Who are your common enemy, one naijerian simpleton.?

Hahaha, I can't shout o. When last did you take vaccine for rabies? You need to get a new shot.
You are too ignorant for me to start any meaningful dialogue with you and even when I say okay, if you say so...... you still thirst for blood. Hahahahahaha is this how biafrans are? Blood thirsty and ready for the kill? Lol. Hahahaja, it's all good. Like I said before, "If you say so"
I don't dialogue or discuss with mad men. It would seem like I am also mad you get the drift right? So permit me to ignore your rants.
****You just had to open a new acct to attack people. You are quite a coward tho. Typical

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Olu20090:
His is either an afonja or an Edo with afonja blood in them like Oshiomole...you can tell by how they look like afonjas. Wasn't it the same Edo afonjas that traveled all the way to China to disrupt our leader's town hall meeting but ended up disgracing themselves!

Go and sit down abeg. U think is only Yoruba that is against u. With the tribalism Kanu preached against Yoruba's if Biafra comes u Igbos will fight a war to get your property their.
Another Ipob is lamenting that Therasa may wants him out of London. But yet u guys are calling everybody to come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu4LHnu9laE

This one is full Edo. Keep deceiving yourselves that anything against this struggle like me is Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha, I can't shout o. When last did you take vaccine for rabies? You need to get a new shot.
You are too ignorant for me to start any meaningful dialogue with you and even when I say okay, if you say so...... you still thirst for blood. Hahahahahaha is this how biafrans are? Blood thirsty and ready for the kill? Lol. Hahahaja, it's all good. Like I said before, "If you say so"
I don't dialogue or discuss with mad men. It would seem like I am also mad you get the drift right. So permit me to ignore your rants
Shut up. I hate willful ignorance.
I was reading through your mountain of nonsense and i was just amazed at how someone can be so arrogantly ignorant.
Who is a biafran? And where did i tell you i was a biafran? Is there even any nation currently called biafra.
I am not a savage. I don't live in your savage country where people are treated like animals, and btw, biafrans like you want to call them are not muslims that are ready to bay for innocent blood so i don't see where and how your life is supposedly being threatened.
You are just an ignorant illiterate yapping a lot of nonsense. And it is just annoying to see how ignorant Nigerians like you can be and how they still arrogantly defend such ignorance.
Get some education and stop commenting on stuffs you have very little knowledge of.
Common enemy, my foot. Bloody savage living in a savage shitthole married to one savage Nigerian somewhere.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

I was reading through your mountain of nonsense and i was just amazed at how someone can be so arrogantly ignorant.
Who is a biafran? And where did i tell you i was a biafran? Is there even any nation currently called biafra.
I am not a savage. I don't live in your savage country where people are treated like animals, and btw, biafrans like you want to call them are not muslims that are ready to bay for innocent blood so i don't see where and how your life is supposedly being threatened.
You are just an ignorant illiterate yapping a lot of nonsense. And it is just annoying to see how ignorant Nigerians like you can be and how they still arrogantly defend such ignorance.
Get some education and stop commenting on stuffs you have very little knowledge of.
Common enemy, my foot. Bloody savage living in a savage shitthole married to one savage Nigerian somewhere.

Hahahahaha
Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

They have started calling the guy Yoruba already. As u see them they have no method to get this Biafra.

If u ask them they will hive u 2 answers.

1. It's in God's hands

2. Trump has promised all Biafra

Ask any Liepob they will either say Trump or God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahahaha
Yes hahaha.
That is how i laugh when i read about you savages on fox news.
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

They have started calling the guy Yoruba already. As u see them they have no method to get this Biafra.

If u ask them they will hive u 2 answers.

1. It's in God's hands

2. Trump has promised all Biafra

Ask any Liepob they will either say Trump or God.
Don't quote me , you lint.
Have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

Yes hahaha.
That is how i laugh when i read about you savages on fox news.
Illiterate
Hahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahah
Illiterate. Like the rest of the Nigerian low-lives in that shitthole.
No wonder your average Collective IQ is shitt.
Madam common enemy.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

Don't quote me , you lint.
Have you eaten today?
grin laff don tear my

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
grin laff don tear my
You don chop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

You don chop?

We are going for our military training. Will be back insha allwh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

Illiterate. Like the rest of the Nigerian low-lives in that shitthole.
No wonder your average Collective IQ is shitt.
Madam common enemy.

Hahahahaha, grin grin OMG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by cstr75: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahahaha, grin grin OMG
Yes, OMG. Bleeding illiterate.
Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by delishpot: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

Yes, OMG. Bleeding illiterate.

Hahahaha OMG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by martha89: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
okeke00:
Edo state Kwa? A state with more than 200,000 of it's citizens begging on the streets of Italy and with more than 500,000 of it's girls doing prostitution all over the world. Na waoooo. Wettin man no go see
lol see numbers that almost close to a million Edolite in Italy and as far as this topic goes nothing new about tribalism here
Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by Ugonma78: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
mightyhazell:
There is a v good psychiatric hospital at uselu in benin,... dat lady in the background will hav 2 do more dan pacing up and down in exasperation. She should get able bodied men to overpower and take this raving lunatic for analysis and therapy,before he gets out of hand
loool
Re: CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) by monsterlobster: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed Says Israel Can Wipe Out Nigeria From World Map / INEC Identifies 24 Inaccessible Polling Units In Yobe / Okigwe Boys In Thousands Chase Sars Men Who Were Beating Up Poor Market Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.