Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? (950 Views)

Over-zealous Spambot - Please Restore My Posts In The Auto Section! / Moderators, Please Restore My Account Ooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mavenbox: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2009
This Nairaland Spambot doesn't seem to like how I construct my words, because it keeps deleting many of my posts! cry At first I assumed it was the moderators, angry angry but now I know better (thanks to Mod yawa-ti-de who explained yesterday). smiley

Please I created a thread in the Romance section called "The EIGHT irresistible kinds of guys that women are desperate to hook up with" and this WAS the link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362564.0.html

but your hardworking spambot deleted the post after I created it! undecided cry

Please can you review it, and if you find it acceptable, restore it to the Romance section? cheesy

P.S. Maybe there can be a sub-section on this "Nairaland" sub-forum where people can make suggestions, give feedback and/or make "acceptable" complaints to moderators and the super-admin? Just thinking,

Best Regards,
Mavenbox
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by Pharoh: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
It is not yet restored i think so you should contact the mods for the romance section.

How are you doing? hope your sunday was good. smiley
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mavenbox: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Pharoh: Thanks! I doubt that the romance mods can do anything about it, i think only Seun has the power to "rebuke" the spambot engine when it errs.

My sunday has been great, and it's getting to be even much more fun! cheesy

P.S. Have you read my new novella (see my signature)? Please read it if you have the time, cos I think I will need your comments!  grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by patwhizkid(f): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2009
Lmao @ hardworking spambot!
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2009
Or send seun an email.
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mavenbox: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2009
Please!!! cry cry cry
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by blackspade(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2009
I am having the same problem. I am trying to post a thread in the travel section (article) and it keeps disappearing. The spambot is not doing a good job at all!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Dec 15, 2009
Spam What? undecided
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by MyHonour(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
mavenbox:

This Nairaland Spambot doesn't seem to like how I construct my words, because it keeps deleting many of my posts! cry At first I assumed it was the moderators, angry angry but now I know better (thanks to Mod yawa-ti-de who explained yesterday). smiley

Please I created a thread in the Romance section called "The EIGHT irresistible kinds of guys that women are desperate to hook up with" and this WAS the link

but your hardworking spambot deleted the post after I created it! undecided cry

Please can you review it, and if you find it acceptable, restore it to the Romance section? cheesy

P.S. Maybe there can be a sub-section on this "Nairaland" sub-forum where people can make suggestions, give feedback and/or make "acceptable" complaints to moderators and the super-admin? Just thinking,

Best Regards,
Mavenbox

wtf is hardworking spambot?
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by Seun(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
It makes no sense to keep posting the same thing over and over again and expect the spambot not to block it. I'm going to unblock your posts asap.
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mavenbox: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Seun: LOL thanks for unblocking it. I'm sure you have seen that it's something different this time grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2009
What is the thread about again? undecided
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mavenbox: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2009
@mama-gee: I wrote an article and the forum system automatically deleted it, so I asked the administrator to help me restore it. That's done now.

I hope you get it now. Cheers.
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by dominique(f): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2009
you're answering mama-gee. . . you get time o grin grin tongue
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mavenbox: 1:29am On Dec 19, 2009
^^^^ grin grin grin Just indulging, just indulging!
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2009
dominique:

you're answering mama-gee. . . you get time o grin grin tongue

What did I do to you, dominique? undecided
Re: Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? by dani1luv: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
You stole her boyfriend

(1) (Reply)

She Got Wat She Never Bargained For! / Bomb Blast In Kaduna. / 1 In 3 Men Cannot See Their Own Penis Because Of Their Belly Fat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.