Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nysc: How To Increase Your Allowance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nysc: How To Increase Your Allowance (863 Views)

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / Getting Job After NYSC: How Long Is Too Long? / How TO Ask Your Boss To Increase Your Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc: How To Increase Your Allowance by chuby1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
While some corpers are still clamouring and agitating for the increase in their monthly allowance, others are very busy with their intellectual machine thinking on how to create additional sources of income for themselves by engaging in a self-employed kind of business.

To be honest with you,some of these responsible corpers who engage themselves into this business i shall introduce you to has already made their millions even after they passed out,whereas their mates are still queuing in the Labour Market.

WHAT IS THE BUSINESS AND TO GET TO IT?

very simple! the business is all about coming to COTONOU OR TOGO to buy goods at cheaper rate and resell it at any part of Nigeria and make a huge profits. The goods to buy are cloths,shoes,and bags(both new and fairly used ones). also if you are interested in the car business, i will help you become an agent in Cotonou or Togo: cars are very very cheap in Cotonou.

WHO I AM?

I am a Nigerian and live in Cotonou. My profession there is business.To be frank with you i have helped so many Nigerian youths to be financially independent through this Cotonou and Togo business.You can become one of them today.The choice is yours.Forget about white collar job you are searching for and come see the one that is more collar!

If you are interested call this number:+22996844703
Email address:chochoyankee@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Ccna Private Tutor In Ph? / Current Recruitment Exercise / Hp Consult Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.