Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) (29735 Views)

Bbnaija: Esther Is Such A Yoruba Demoness’ – Fans Lament As She ‘stabs’ Frodd In / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by noetic5: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2017
The celebrity OAP took to her IG to share the photo of her rocking her husband's agbada.. She wrote below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQbOT6DFA4D/?taken-by=toolzo

Playing dress up! #YorubaDemoness loool
Agbada: His Him

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oKiq1LtoppU/WKEvDX9qa9I/AAAAAAADcUw/IpZ0tdJHWQ4Emi3LByxiZP4kWYzw7nCBgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/toolz-channels-yoruba-demoness-in-her.html

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by jeffizy(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2017
How does a woman goofing around turn to a topic?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2017
jeffizy:

When the hunger in the land have shocked our brains and affected our thinking.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by deebrain(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Quite frankly, I love the agbada thing on women

It slays.

By the way, where are those demonic folks of the religious section that quote the "women should not wear men's clothes"?

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by JVExpat: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Women!...........I am not understanding undecided

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Thick AF!
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Who's Tooolz again

Obviously she must be a good mechanic

Would like to know where she gets her Tools from undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2017
this weird name 'yoruba demon ' is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by nabegibeg: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Wetin dis okpe dey do
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2017
mtchewwwwww
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by bollify(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

When the hunger in the land have shocked our brain and affected our thinking.

You guys will not kill person on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Ksslib(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Smh
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Nonsense this lady aint sexy,just an obese monkey
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Utter rubbish
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by nabegibeg: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
When be say ur work na gossip and mumu things

1 Like

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2017
jeffizy:

It baffles me.
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Mouthgag: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
embarassed
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by aamgroup: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Wey the picture nau.. .. this naijaamebo get problem o... I no know why your topics dey enter FP only to remove the content. You need prayer...

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by quiverfull(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Yorubas are not demons! Let them stop this nonsense.
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by ychris: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Mehn! This woman is short AF.
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by amahthelma(f): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2017
chaiiii i dont even knw wat to comment
toolz abeg carry yansh commot 4 ma face make i c beta tin todai na monday morning
NEXT!!!!!
chaiiii i dont even knw wat to comment
toolz abeg carry yansh commot 4 ma face make i c beta tin todai na monday morning
NEXT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Walahi I like the agbada on her than those tight clothing showing her curves
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Continue with ur body hugging clothes abeg

The agbada don hide all ur marketing tools
Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2017
jeffizy:

Tor! Epp me ask dem moderators o.

Posts that have substance will be left languishing in rear while silly posts like this one will be given priority.

I'm even wondering whether Seun doesn't pay his modes well and people are paying to have their posts pushed all the way here.

I'd think some of my post would at least make it here, but then, what do I know...

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Channels 'Yoruba Demoness' In Her Husband's Agbada (Photo) by themonk(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Akinwunmi Isola Is Dead! / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cee-C, Nina, Ubi Franklin & Eyo Bassey At The Launch Of Sapphire Scents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.