Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

A Day At Abuja House, London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Day At Abuja House, London (20728 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Day At Abuja House, London by fufuNegusi(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2017
now i really know POWER is intoxicating
how can you be so sick for weeks and yet you refused to give up power

is it about the power you wield or about living your peaceful life and getting to see your childrens children
it baffles me a lot...baba you are already old, age + Nigerias wahala is enough to make someone go ill

pls kindly, look after your health and rest, while you enjoy the fruit of your labour from your grandsons and grand dotas
you will still get to be paid all your presidential allowances for life so what else do you want?

you have fulfilled your heart desire in becoming the president of this great nation
but your health and life is more important than all of this

GOD BLESS YOU SIR

1 Like

Re: A Day At Abuja House, London by Ruggedpen: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
if say that place na naija that guy for dey kirikiri prison now, that is the difference here and there, there is nothing as sweet as equal right and justice. God bless UK Govt.
Re: A Day At Abuja House, London by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
BJAYADEMOLA:
Why is Buhari hiding.
Why is Nnamdi Kali hidden in kije?
Re: A Day At Abuja House, London by swagifted(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
The only thing that caught my attention in the long piece,
"two young women believed to be President Buhari’s daughters were driven out of the Abuja House in a black Mercedes Benz car"
.. I just wanted to be inside the Benz.. Just talking about science and philosophy.. That kyn tin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu / FG Establishes Centre For the Control of Small Arms And Light Weapons / Fashola, Akiolu Accredited, Urge Voters To Conduct Themselves Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.