Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Wish To Get Pregnant For Bae” – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish To Get Pregnant For Bae” – Bobrisky (898 Views)

I Lost My Phone And Debit Card As A Result Of Cheating On My Bae, Bobrisky. Vid / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma: Don't Cook For Bae Till / "I Haven't Had Sex In A While, Keeping Myself For Bae" - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Get Pregnant For Bae” – Bobrisky by Haphard(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Cross-dresser, Bobrisky has revealed a private longing: that he wishes to get pregnant and bear the child of his partner.“Really wish I can carry my bae’s baby because I love my bae,” said the SnapChat star. “I want something to bind us together.”Bobrisky continues to express himself on his social media pages, refusing to cower under the intense criticisms he faces daily.

Re: I Wish To Get Pregnant For Bae” – Bobrisky by chiberr93(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2017
Na like dis den go dey look dis boy until he mad finish
Re: I Wish To Get Pregnant For Bae” – Bobrisky by watered(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2017
Awon were
Re: I Wish To Get Pregnant For Bae” – Bobrisky by dreamwords: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2017
If his supposed bae is a female, why not get girl pregnant and stop disturbing us, tommorow he will say he is not gay

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO:10 Mercedes G-wagon Secretly Videoed In One Nigerian's House , EFCC Tagged / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today, Fayose And Fani Kayode Came To Support Him / 8 Terrible Accidents That Happened Behind The Scenes Of Nollywood Movies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.