Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,965 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

See The Full Lists Of The 59th Grammy Awards Winners 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Full Lists Of The 59th Grammy Awards Winners 2017 (397 Views)

Lists Of FCMB Mobile Banking Transfer Ussd Codes / Missed Grammy Awards 2018?, See Complete List Of Nominees And Winners. / Official List Of Noble Prize Winners 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Full Lists Of The 59th Grammy Awards Winners 2017 by naijafengist: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2017
The 59th Yearly Grammy Awards are a wrap. The occasion occurred in Los Angeles on Sunday and it was an enormous night for Adele who brought home collection and melody of the year. Beyoncé who lead her companions with nine designations while Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West were all tied with eight.

The night's entertainers included Adele, Chance the Rapper, Kirk Franklin, The Weeknd and Asinine Punk, Anderson .Paak and A Tribe Called Mission, among numerous others.
Full List of Grammy Awards 2017 Winners

Song Of The Year:

"Hello" — Adele Adkins & Greg Kurstin, songwriters (Adele) WINNER
"Formation" — Khalif Brown, Asheton Hogan, Beyoncé Knowles & Michael L. Williams II, songwriters (Beyoncé)
"I Took A Pill In Ibiza" — Mike Posner, songwriter (Mike Posner)
"Love Yourself" — Justin Bieber, Benjamin Levin & Ed Sheeran, songwriters (Justin Bieber)
"7 Years" — Lukas Forchhammer, Stefan Forrest, Morten Pilegaard & Morten Ristorp, songwriters (Lukas Graham)

DANCE/ELECTRONIC MUSIC FIELD

Best Dance Recording:

"Don't Let Me Down" — The Chainsmokers featuring Daya WINNER
"Tearing Me Up" — Bob Moses
"Never Be Like You" — Flume featuring Kai
"Rinse & Repeat" — Riton featuring Kah-Lo
"Drinkee" — Sofi Tukker

Record Of The Year:

Hello" — Adele WINNER
Formation" — Beyoncé
"Work" — Rihanna Featuring Drake
"Stressed Out" — Twenty One Pilots

READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/grammy-awards-2017-full-list-of-winners.html
Re: See The Full Lists Of The 59th Grammy Awards Winners 2017 by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Polygamist –jide Kosoko / Tuition Free International Business At Reutlingen University / One Dead As Vehicle Plunges Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.