Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Interpret This Dream Please (531 Views)

I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by whiterat(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
I had a dream and in this dream, I was sitting on an examination but I could not write the exam despite knowing the answers to the questions....I saw myself trying all I could to write the exam but one thing or the other can't (first, I was not giving the question pepper in time, secondly, when the questions pepper was eventually given to me, no answers sheet and when I got the answers sheet, my pen stop writing and when I collected pen from friends, the answers sheet I had became wet and I could not write on it. I was about going to my departmental office to complain or to collect another answers sheet when I waked up) while others were busy writing and submitting their pepper when all this was going on......what does this dream mean please and this is the third time I am having this same dream.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Thepasserby(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Failure is knocking at the door. Please try and pray hard concerning this. If you are preparing for any exam, I will suggest you do it prayerfully.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2017
its an illusion created by your subconscious, there's no meaning to dreams they're all fallacies

It's just like you closing your eyes and creating an image of something in your mental state... Please you peop should stop all this nonsense meaningless Things angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
Failure is knocking at the door. Please try and pray hard concerning this. If you are preparing for any exam, I will suggest you do it prayerfully.
chai, see them angry
Giving meaning to meaningless things angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Epositive(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2017
to me, my brother, you need deliverance i mean total deliverance!
#academicchallenge #fearnot #enemiesatwork #positivevibes
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by delishpot: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Missed opportunities or near success sydrom may be the cause of such dreams. That is, when garri comes, water would be scarce when water comes the sugar and garri has been taken to neighbours house to look for water, when the garri and sugar returns without water because neighbour no Dey house, the person offering water has given it to someone else. OP, are you experiencing such? You see the goal but something stops it it from being fulfilled. Not that you fail at it o. You don't even get to start it.
Na question o. I ain't saying it must be the case.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by judedwriter(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Failure at the edge of breakthroughs_ near success syndrome. Fervent prayers and praise between 12-3am can help.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Blue86(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dreams are mediums also through which God speaks to us.
He spoke and still speaks to many through that medium. So don't let anyone tell you that all dreams are just illusional.
Having it three times means God is wanting you to take it serious.
And now exams go before promotion. And if you don't pass the test or exams you repeat or you fail.
So it's just stagnation.
It's simple, we are to pray according to God's will as revealed in the Bible. If you are a Christian, check out for what you are doing wrong that will stagnate you. And if there is none, resist the spirit of stagnation coming against you, because the Lord died and rose again for you to be fruitful and multiply.
And if an unbeliever, go to a true disciple if Jesus to deliver you.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua / If Nigeria Was Not Religious, Would She Be A Better Country? / See The Title Of A Church’s Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.