Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Me Interpret This Dream Please (511 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Me Interpret To French Language / Who Can Interpret This Mind Blowing Painting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by whiterat(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2017
I had a dream and in this dream, I was sitting on an examination but I could not write the exam despite knowing the answers to the questions....I saw myself trying all I could to write the exam but one thing or the other can't (first, I was not giving the question pepper in time, secondly, when the questions pepper was eventually given to me, no answers sheet and when I got the answers sheet, my pen stop writing and when I collected pen from friends, the answers sheet I had became wet and I could not write on it. I was about going to my departmental office to complain or to collect another answers sheet when I waked up) while others were busy writing and submitting their pepper when all this was going on......what does this dream mean please and this is the third time I am having this same dream.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by beycity(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Hnmnmm..... This one is strong!!! OP, If you believe in prayer then pray over it and if you don't believe in prayers just move on.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by adadike281(f): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2017
Spirit of failure is around d corner, may God not let u struggle in vain.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Udodasco1(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2017
Dear,i dont intend to instill fear in you.but this is a pure revelation of the devil at work. all your effort to make success even when u are sure u can will fruitless if u dont break it. pray against spirit of willful and unwillful failure. psm 51 and 121. GOD has revealed to you so it wont take place
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Duru009(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Pray against delays n stagnation.... ...

Be focus and determination God will certainly see you thru... ..
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Exactly same dream? undecided

Whichever that devil tormenting you with those fake exams be punished with 7× failure themselves angry

(1) (Reply)

Adage Of The Day And Its Meaning / Fierce Peoples And Legendary Creatures / Why Do Nigerians Dislike The Idea Of Old People/retirement Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.