Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) (28590 Views)

Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes N25m On Less Privileged To Mark Birthday / TB Joshua Splashes N10m ($33,000) On Nigerian Deportees From Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by CharliParker: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
May continue to reward you TB Joshua, I have always loved your good works knowing fully well that you are God sent

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=frubben post=53668380]

Bros it's painful, the white man waited while dey slice the girls neck, the mum was raped and kill, then they cut the boys neck before white man show. So mum and the little was not worth saving abi.

And wat d Bleep was the neighbor doing that dey dey not hear when d armed robbers entered the house [/quot
Some robbery go unnoticed o. ESP as it is a woman, they may tell her that if she scream, her kids would die. She go just keep quiet to save her family. As for me I suspect someone from her or her late husbands house wanting to eliminate all of them for some reason.

Like I said, this thing called GOD, doesn't operate as we are told it does. I think they are hoarding God. You know how people who have rich friends sometimes hoard them for fear that another may snatch them? Yes, they are hoarding God from the masses. They throw to us the part that makes us thirst for God but keep away the knowledge that brings us to work hand in hand with God. Making the leaders to be seen as special.
Yes, they make you think God hates you question I g their deeds, God hates when you try to learn Scripture for yourself. That they alone have the knowledge to meet and talk to God. That was how most religions operated in the past and even now .
A lot of factor come into play in moving Gods hands or miracles a lot of factors determine how the unseen affect our world. Like someone looking to go back to school and is working towards saving money for his dreams because he knows no one with financial power to support him , his heart desire may be met through what I call a miracle. while someone who wants the same, has people to help and sponsor him may not in the end get the help he needs from them to go back.
I don't know why I used that example.
I believe we all viberate at certain levels in response to situations or events in our lives. And there is a level God energy vibrates too. If your vibration can resonate at Gods own vibration, it causes that thought to come to pass be it good or evil and that is what we call prayer answered and vice versa.
Sometimes, loved ones whom we have lost may also play a role. That is when you hear drowning, lost, traped etc people say they saw or heard the voice of mom, dad, bro, granny, calling them to open their eyes and follow a path which leads them to safety.
The part of the boy being carried by a man in white may be some misinterpretation. Maybe one of the assassins had mercy on him and carried him to find help and in his semi dead state, he was comforted by that light.
The unseen is a very wide study. In my opinion.
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
prophet worshiper
No! A worshipper of his God. Dumbo!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Tb Joshua has always practice the act of giving, he helps the midgets, the autistic, the widows and orphans just name it, he's always there I have always been a fan of Tb joshua, a real OG, I don't even care if they call him diabolical or not atleast he keeps saving lives and feeding families, such a great man of God, More blessings to ur ministry sir and young boy sorry for ur loss, may d Good Lord be with you, but some ppl are heartless sha hw can they do this to a widow

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by sipsip(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Tomorrow some people will say, I stand against jungle justice.
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by kwenu: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
i wouldn't have believed this story but because it s coming from a church , so i have to believe it.

the mother that was killed was a widow
the little girl that was killed is fatherless
and this boy that was almost killed is fatherless

Now God intervened by his angel to save only this boys life. but the rest 2 are dead.
now i find it difficult to understand Gods judgement on this matter. because God says here (Jeremiah 49:11)

Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; and let thy widows trust in me.

would God that the Fatherless child and the widow loose their life.

wheres the God of Justice.
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by origima: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
exchange of some one's destiny with money?

This one could be a ritualist or those wizatd who claim to be pastor. To be frank the only thing I see in TB Joshua is his charity work which I feel covers his disabilities. I can't judge him otherwise
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2017
What a heart touching story, may God continue to bless TB Joshua for this and I also pray that God will help that little innocent boy..
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by hrpvl2(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2017
olaezebala:
Great Man of God, they can blame u, call u names but en, I don't care ooo.
U are christ like and a thru example of what our Celebrity pastor should do.
U have no private jet, no expensive schools and u've given back to the community more that our "private jet flying,na me rich pass pastor".

Thank u T.B

contact us for South African visa, no initial deposit till your visa is out! contact us on 08000794239
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Emassive(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Hey. Have you read the Bible that say " By the words of our testimony"?? The Young boy gave his testimony which is why you know about it now. He didn't announce it since last year when he helped the young boy. Bad belle Christians everywhere
NameChecker:
Public Somersault

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by 18SNVL: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by okparea(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2017
frubben:
Men people are wicked. Slicing a little girls neck jesus!!!

I was reading with pity till I got to the part where white man carry go neighbor house.

Wetin do the white man when the mum and sister where being killed. Massa most you reason like cow

Na everytin we go turn spiritual for this country
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by teozey111(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
you are soo lost bro...
hope you get found soon enough
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
amebo101:

“I managed to open my eyes and saw something white, sparkling and tall like a human being. It carried me, took me to my neighbor’s gate, shook it and then disappeared.”

I was enjoying and believing the story till I got to this part , then I realised it was just a load of bullcrap . Are they trying to say God endorsed the killing of his younger sister and mum ? If He's so mighty why didn't he save all three and capture the criminals ? You Christians are the most gullible of the lot , no wonder you're called "lost sheep".
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by IcemanP(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:

u are not normal, didn't u read d part where he saved his life?
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by ybman: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2017
olaezebala:
U have no private jet, no expensive schools and u've given back to the community more that our "private jet flying,na me rich pass pastor".

Thank u T.B
when thou givet
wBut when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:matt 6:3
only God knoes the garm those listed above give without noise.
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by luckyboss(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Thank you Man of God
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by mhzzbee: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
you are very stupid
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by ebubenmuo(f): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2017
may God continue to enrich u TBJ honestly it's not easy to cough dat kind of money in our great nianja TBJ is a patriotic citizen come 2019 I will vote for him at least every month end nianjas are sure of 50k each allawe
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2017
doctokwus:
I saw 2006 in d pics of his assumed murdered mother.
So how cud he av narrated that it happened in 2016?
Again,if this had happened in 2016,in this age of internet,it wud av made both print,online news.Y no story of such last year?
Though i know d ultimate aim is to promote TB Joshua and his synagogue,care shud always be taken to tie loose ends before rushing to publish promotional stories.
Unless,its d useless blogger that is poorly educated to know how to get factual account of events.

what does that say? it means a lot of people don't ask questions. sentiments... When I saw it, I said let me keep reading to see if someone else noticed it. And you are the only one so far. Maybe reading too much Novels on Sherlock Holmes has made me more observatory. Some things are not adding up. The date on picture says: 24-02-2006 . even If it were 24-02-2016, it still would not add up because the story says this tragedy happened May 8th 2016. There is a lie somewhere... Could it be be the pictures used by the blogger or just another story that appeal to our emotional vanity?
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
I thought you were an atheist, God bless you too.
Acidosis:

Majority of you who quote these lines are plainly hypocritical and stup!d.

If they decide to give without publicizing, you bunch of f00ls will say they are doing nothing.

Like the f00lish empty radio presenter Mr Freeze, you f00ls will always claim MOGs are doing Nothing, but immediately they do something, you criticize them for the publicity.

I wish I could squeeze the life out of folks like you who make these stup!d statements. You, OAP Freeze, the armed bandits are all the same. Ungrateful, wicked, f00lish, never satisfied empty barrels.

May God bless T.B Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2017
MegaMindSet:

what does that say? it means a lot of people don't ask questions. sentiments... When I saw it, I said let me keep reading to see if someone else noticed it. And you are the only one so far. Maybe reading too much Novels on Sherlock Holmes has made me more observatory. Some things are not adding up.
It happens in societies where simple objective thinking is alien.Where ideas,thoughts,speech and actions are ruled by sentiments rather than use of God given brain.
We still live in 19th century Europe,of myths,hearsay and sentiments and may remain there for sometime.
Of course why dumb stories like this sell is also because there is a large mass of gullible followers.If as recent as a few yrs ago,millions,including so called well educated people with multiple degrees (even some in d sciences) cud believe that answering a certain GSM number call cud kill someone,or that taking highly concentrated salted bath cud cure Ebola,in an age where d internet is just a click away;it tells u a lot.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Obascoetubi: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
mhzzbee:
you are very stupid
u too
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Obascoetubi: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2017
IcemanP:

u are not normal, didn't u read d part where he saved his life?
who is spiritual father of tb joshua?
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Bless you Makweembo.
Makweembo:
I watched Praise's story yesterday on Emmanuel TV and found myself crying. Afterwards, T.B. Joshua said his greatest desire is to see ministers of God work together with medical doctors and expressed his plan to build a state-of-the-art hospital.

Yesterday, it looked as if more foreigners were in his church than Nigerians. Nigeria does NOT know what it has in TBJ...
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Acidosis:

Majority of you who quote these lines are plainly hypocritical and stup!d.

If they decide to give without publicizing, you bunch of f00ls will say they are doing nothing.

Like the f00lish empty radio presenter Mr Freeze, you f00ls will always claim MOGs are doing Nothing, but immediately they do something, you criticize them for the publicity.

I wish I could squeeze the life out of folks like you who make these stup!d statements. You, OAP Freeze, the armed bandits are all the same. Ungrateful, wicked, f00lish, never satisfied empty barrels.

May God bless T.B Joshua.

You are the stupid one here

Gods word never change

Your bible is in simple language you cant twist it to suit your selfish interests.

give secretly

Ode

is your brain paining you?
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by Omooniya1: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
olaezebala:

Thank u T.B

Well said my brother!!!
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
keep quite

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by 18SNVL: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
you are an IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifa Heritage University, Oyo & Prof. Wande Abimbola / Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 / Free Tim Omotoso Peace Walk Held In Durban, South Africa - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.