Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Effective Ways To Easily Speed Up A Slow Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Effective Ways To Easily Speed Up A Slow Computer (1100 Views)

Please Help With My Slow Computer / How To Fix Slow Computer System / How To Make Your Old, Slow Computer Like-new Again (it Iseasier Than You Think!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Ways To Easily Speed Up A Slow Computer by Choiszman(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2017
To me, having a slow computer system ranks among one of the most frustrating things in the world.

A slow computer could make you work at a slow pace as well as dampen your mood which would eventually kill the motivation to work.

A slow computer would definitely hang and you might not be able to run programs simultaneously....I mean, what’s the use of a computer system that cannot run programs as you want?

Most times we enable some programs to run at start-up with windows without knowing, these programs could be heavy and the normally take up large memory space when your computer is starting. Go to your Task Manager from the Control Panel or open it by pressing the keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. This brings out the Task Manager window, Navigate to the start-up tab and select from the list the program you would like to disable from running at start-up. Click disable button and it’s done. Do for other unwanted programs

ALSO: Uninstall Unimportant Programs

When we install softwares or applications at times some come with unwanted 3rd party apps attached with it. We could also unintentionally install applications we do not want when browsing on the internet. All these could slow down our computer speed when we are using it. Go to your Control Panel and simply uninstall unnecessary applications you might have installed.

See More...http://howtotechnaija.com/how-to-speed-up-a-slow-computer/

smiley

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Effective Ways To Easily Speed Up A Slow Computer by Obinnau(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Simple solution, buy a faster PC
Re: Effective Ways To Easily Speed Up A Slow Computer by Choiszman(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2017
lol...yeah or that...
Obinnau:
Simple solution, buy a faster PC

(1) (Reply)

Dual Core Dell Latitude Working Perfectly / What Do I Do With My New Hp Laptop.. / Laptop Battery Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.