Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences (9756 Views)

Success Stories Of BOI YES-P Loan Awardees / Yes-p: Notice Of A Peaceful Nationwide Protest By Yes-p Participants / FG, Boi Frustrates Yes-p Scheme As Participants Shares Sad Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by promofleetmc: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tell me why the youth wouldn't result to Ponzy schemes when their friends and family fails them and utmostly federal government? I tell you if they even do little,bunch of the remaining ends in their purse.
There are evidence that Mmm is back.By God's doing ,Nigeria lost glory will be regained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by luvken1629(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
nabegibeg:
You gather fictitious names and conjure fake news

Put their picture let's confirm them

Douting Thomas, see it , it on BOI website, u check yourself, http://www.boi.ng/yes-list/

I have even helped u, the screen showshots will show u more proofs, those are from boi website,

I am one if the YESP participant, its unfortunate my experience was not published, giving such stringent conditions for A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION PROGRAM, its not a regular banking loan, after 11, BOI keep Changing conditions daily, as u meet one, they will bring another, this program is meant to create 36000 jobs annually, 11 gone, no one has securd d the the , its pathetic, President must intervene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by luvken1629(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
nabegibeg:
You gather fictitious names and conjure fake news

Put their picture let's confirm them

quote author=nabegibeg post=53668917]You gather fictitious names and conjure fake news

Put their picture let's confirm them [/quote]

Douting Thomas, see it , it on BOI website, u check yourself, http://www.boi.ng/yes-list/

I have even helped u, the screen showshots will show u more proofs, those are from boi website,

I am one if the YESP participant, its unfortunate my experience was not published, giving such stringent conditions for A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION PROGRAM, its not a regular banking loan, after 11, BOI keep Changing conditions daily, as u meet one, they will bring another, this program is meant to create 36000 jobs annually, 11 gone, no one has securd d the the , its pathetic, President must intervene

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Here in Nigeria, we have highly intelligent (and business oriented) youths who with enabling environment can do wonders and turn the country into a desired haven, even for foreigners.

Greediness and selfishness by people in power (not only political) will not allow these.

It is no doubt that Nigerians are becoming more successful in other parts of the world.

Our best brains are using their intellects and talents to develop other nations.

While a youth need just #3000,000 to start a business and to create employment and source of livelihood for several others, that politician over there stole several Billion (in dollar) and keeps in a safe.

We are our own problem in Nigeria.

On the topic, I wish the government will come up with reporting and evaluation measure to ensure the aim of the program is not jeopadized by the stringent terms of the loan.

I have tried to obtain the loan too but to no avail.

I think Nigerian youths should not rely much on what any government can do. If there is any government program, try your luck and put your best but never ever put your total trust in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by ehissi(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
maasoap:

You ruined your beautiful comment with that crossed crap. You ended it like a typical pdp diehard supporter.

Call it whatever name you can manufacture, its your cup of fura........

I believe my point is made clear.

Unfortunately, we have been so polarised as a nation by the kind of divisive politics played today by this useless government that anything/anyone that is critical of the government is either a Corrupt fellow or a PDP member/fan.

Unfortunately, I should be responsible for the inability - or just simple lack of intelligence - of someone else to be able to establish whether what I say has merit or not............

In a society, where education and literacy levels are high, the case is typically different.........
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
ehissi:

Call it whatever name you can manufacture, its your cup of fura........

I believe my point is made clear.

Unfortunately, we have been so polarised as a nation by the kind of divisive politics played today by this useless government that anything/anyone that is critical of the government is either a Corrupt fellow or a PDP member/fan.

Unfortunately, I should be responsible for the inability - or just simple lack of intelligence - of someone else to be able to establish whether what I say has merit or not............

In a society, where education and literacy levels are high, the case is typically different.........
You can easily pass your message without sounding political, simple.
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by ehissi(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
maasoap:

You can easily pass your message without sounding political, simple.

Not to the type of comment I quoted...........

In any case, that was in response to an even more baseless and hyper - political and totally rude and insensitive comment.

Not that its wrong to sound political, but in the context of that comment, it was targeted in a rude and hateful manner; a total disconnect from the topic of the thread which was just to ventilate grievances for a poorly implemented program that was impacting negatively on their pocket........

Plus, what you call "Sounding political", I call "Sarcasm"; as far as my comment goes .

So, go figure........... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by YESpParticipant: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
We need volunteers (yes-p participants) who are ready to appear on radio at least 5persons.

If you are interested, Click here... https:///JVTgcwi2Gk0LNDL6MQfwEG

1 Like

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by Viking007(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
maasoap:

The same conditions with the Heritage Bank YIEDP. But I hope that Sterling Bank YEDP loan conditions won't follow same pattern because it is almost ready now.
Have You been shortlisted? Paid?
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Viking007:
Have You been shortlisted? Paid?
Shortlisted but not paid because I haven’t filled the three forms sent to me electronically because of some grey areas.
I already contacted my account officer and he said that he would get back to me which he is yet to do.
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by YESpParticipant: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

YES-P PARTICIPANTS TO STAGE A NATIONWIDE PEACEFUL PROTEST.
https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by Viking007(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
maasoap:

Shortlisted but not paid because I haven’t filled the three forms sent to me electronically because of some grey areas.
I already contacted my account officer and he said that he would get back to me which he is yet to do.
Were You asked to open a current account? You're dealing with sterling bank right?
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Viking007:

Were You asked to open a current account? You're dealing with sterling bank right?
Yeah, Sterling Bank. I wasn't only told to open current account but I was also asked to drop 15k into the account which I did about three months ago.
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by Viking007(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
maasoap:

Yeah, Sterling Bank. I wasn't only told to open current account but I was also asked to drop 15k into the account which I did about three months ago.
Lol, I'm being asked to open an account with 5,000...pls add me up on WhatsApp.
07z1.
Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by YESpParticipant: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2017
YES-P NATIONWIDE PROTEST: The police IG has just approved our nationwide peaceful protest. see pic evidence below

Re: FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences by YESpParticipant: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are you a yes-p participant from lagos?... Come in here! https:///3qVWGvgp4lR99o5ncEdpc5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Listed As World's 4th Fastest Growing Economy / Anglican Bishops Kick Against Proposed Islamic Bank / Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.