Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million (40305 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Will Slug It Out With Far North —Hon Bitrus Kaze / Throwback Photo Of Yakubu Gowon & His Children / With The Likes Of Yakubu, More Dangerous Recessions Might Be Waiting For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Snowstorm:
OLE JATI JATI i feel for people who pass that house everyday wishing they could be rich not knowing life changer money dey beside them
especially me,I live in that street,two houses away from the building, I nearly killed myself when I heard and saw the money on TV. cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by herrdeustch: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
I think say Aboki no dey corrupt, they are simple people
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by herrdeustch: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
herrdeustch:
And what makes you think Aboki are not corrupt? Besides Andrew and Kenneth are not Aboki for your information.Receive sense
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by juman(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Its just "lunch" money for that caliber of people.

Corruption in nigeria was "run away corruption" instances.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by holaralph(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

My guy you get anybody for ground? It's at whistle.finance.gov.ng
I been dey suspect one old army General for our street who bought like four houses fenced them and change the street name to his own. Problem is I don't have access.
REALLY WHAT A POTENTIAL CORRUPTION TRANSFORMATION IN YOUR STREET........... LOLZZZZ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.