Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. (3888 Views)

Sensors In Your Device, And How They Work / Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Links! This is a new, cool and legit app that sends you ads from both their customers and 3rd party ad agents so you can also chop from viewing ads on your mobile phone.

They understand that most free android apps force you to view ads because you are using it for free. The thing is they get paid and you don't. Change that today! Earn casssssshhhhhhh by viewing ads and advertising too.

This isn't a get-rich-fast decieving scam scheme that's rampant nowadays.

It is simple! Just download the Links app to earn cool cash on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.

How does it work?

Earn

The ideology of links is simple! People advertise through Links and they share their ads viewing with you and pays you! How cool is that?

It is a win-win.

You also increase your earnings by referring friends and what's more? You can withdraw your earnings to any bank account of your choice, no limits!

Advertise
It is way cheaper to use links for advert. For 500 viewers, you only pay N3000. You not only target your audience, but they view and can save it with them. Anytime they need your services, they can just click on the ad at anytime.
And what's more, as long you are a user of Links, you get a 10% discount for every ad you post and you also earn from it.

Na wa ooo. This is too good to be true!

Want to start earning and advertising immediately? Download the app here by clicking the links below. Then click on the 'download'

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9lMwoPFtDxqTWx5UE5CM3RvdTg/view

Make sure you use AA0551 as your up link when filling in your details if not, you will be assigned to a random user who won't be able to give you further assistance.

Ask me any questions

Happy Linking!
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Mikeshiangala(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
mmhh N100k is like mmmhhh....$318 right..

Then this is a white big fat theoritical non practical lie.
No.....and i mean NO mobile app showing advertisements can pocket you even $20 amonth...NON!!!!!!!

This my friend is NOT LEGIT.....AT ALLLLLL!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
mmhh N100k is like mmmhhh....$318 right..

Then this is a white big fat theoritical non practical lie.
No.....and i mean NO mobile app showing advertisements can pocket you even $20 amonth...NON!!!!!!!

This my friend is NOT LEGIT.....AT ALLLLLL!!!!!!!

Don't say what you don't know please. Theoretically it might seem impossible but in actuality, it is true. My sister cashed out 78k last week. If you like I can send post the screen shot here.

The question you should be asking is how?
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Mikeshiangala(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
jtenna:

Don't say what you don't know please. Theoretically it might seem impossible but in actuality, it is true. My sister cashed out 78k last week. If you like I can send post the screen shot here.

The question you should be asking is how?

i've done all sorts if online schemes and do know what am talking about.

lets not even talk of your sisters N78k because we all know that you are lying and theres no proof...

Come'on questions of how don't matter here...Now you wanna teach me how to watch an ad and get paid?
The biz is legit.....with companies that tell you that you won't make that much.
This other B$ companies promising heaven on earth are à total waste of time.
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Well I am not surprise, there will always be doubters. I guess when Google Adsense started, there were doubting thomases like you. And by the way, No body is promising heaven and earth, you will definitely work for it. And I will prove you wrong by posting the picture of my sister's account before she was paid but then wouldn't you say that I made it up? Nevertheless I will post it anyway.

For those of you who are genuinely interested in knowing more, it is not hard to understand. Links is in other countries and they just recently came in to Nigeria. Just like you earn money when people click on your google ads, that's how u earn when you and the people you invite (downlinks) click on ads.

It isn't necessary to invite people to earn but you earn faster because they pay higher when a downlinks of yours views an ad then when u do.

Links has two types of ads. The localized ads (adverts paid for through their app) and the third party app (advert forced from apps on you phone). For the localized ads, once you view, payment is instant but for the third party ads, it takes time because links have to contact the ad company in charge of the ad for payment.

Then there is the advertisement itself. For every person you invite and who eventually advertise with the links app, you get 10% of the ad amount. So imagine 10 of your downlinks that have brands to advertise did that with 50k each within a month? Just do the math. It could even be more.

Payment isn't fixed because there are different form of ads (picture, audio and video) but I assure you, you will definitely earn.

Why not have an app that pays you because whether you like it or not, you are definitely going to view ads. cool

And there isn't any stress. It's just you and your mobile phone.

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Mikeshiangala(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Useless!!!..
posting photoshoped material to woe people?

Ok you wanna prove me wrong?

well what is the name of the platform?

if i cannot find it on google with different reviews from different big forums and of course reviews dating back to 2016,then spare us your gibberish talk.

and please just stop playing smart here.....it's just useless...and pointless

1 Like

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by biijei(m): 3:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
Useless!!!..
posting photoshoped material to woe people?

Ok you wanna prove me wrong?

well what is the name of the platform?

if i cannot find it on google with different reviews from different big forums and of course reviews dating back to 2016,then spare us your gibberish talk.

and please just stop playing smart here.....it's just useless...and pointless

Scammers everywia!!..... Yu took d words right out of ma mouth man #Fistbump
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Links Nigeria. Go ahead and google it or check on play store.

Look, one thing I despise is ignorant people trying to prove they know something when they don't. Didn't I mentioned earlier that you will say I posted a Photoshoped picture? Exactly

This goes to say that no matter how many evidence I present to you, you will find cause to reject it.

please this is my thread. I created if for a purpose. If you don't like it, please move along, because you don't have any right to pour sand on my garri. Before you tarnish someone's image, go get enough evidence too. I am tired of repeating myself and replying you.
Move along if you aren't interested. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
biijei:

Scammers everywia!!..... Yu took d words right out of ma mouth man #Fistbump

Lol. How can this be a scam when they are asking you for nothing. It's just an Android app for heaven's sake. Please ooo I beg you in the name of God. Mind what you say because I have a respectable profile here on nairaland. Don't start carrying rumors of scam when you don't see any.

Please, I am being polite. Move on if you don't like what you see. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Geekylady(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2017
The 2 of you guys should shut up!!!

Who among you both will be my VAL?
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by mcnewz814: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2017
we buy iTunes card Alexjoe814@gmail.com/08108387608
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by CellTabRepairs: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Cellphone lovers happy v (f)alentine grin grin
Smartphones/Tablets lovers happy 'f 'alentine o
Tech support lovers ... happy valentine grin

cool##Check out Image, click my name!## cool

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image**
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Xbursta(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
jtenna:
Links! This is a new, cool and legit app that sends you ads from both their customers and 3rd party ad agents so you can also chop from viewing ads on your mobile phone.

They understand that most free android apps force you to view ads because you are using it for free. The thing is they get paid and you don't. Change that today! Earn casssssshhhhhhh by viewing ads and advertising too.

This isn't a get-rich-fast decieving scam scheme that's rampant nowadays.

It is simple! Just download the Links app to earn cool cash on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.

How does it work?

Earn

The ideology of links is simple! People advertise through Links and they share their ads viewing with you and pays you! How cool is that?

It is a win-win.

You also increase your earnings by referring friends and what's more? You can withdraw your earnings to any bank account of your choice, no limits!

Advertise
It is way cheaper to use links for advert. For 500 viewers, you only pay N3000. You not only target your audience, but they view and can save it with them. Anytime they need your services, they can just click on the ad at anytime.
And what's more, as long you are a user of Links, you get a 10% discount for every ad you post and you also earn from it.

Na wa ooo. This is too good to be true!

Want to start earning and advertising immediately? Download the app here by clicking the links below. Then click on the 'download'

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9lMwoPFtDxqTWx5UE5CM3RvdTg/view

Make sure you use AA0551 as your up link when filling in your details if not, you will be assigned to a random user who won't be able to give you further assistance.

Ask me any questions

Happy Linking!

Op i followed the link the next thing i need now is the...
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Fiverrgig(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
I am downloading it right away. It doesn't take anything from me at all
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Geekylady:
The 2 of you guys should shut up!!!

Who among you both will be my VAL?
I d love to o but my bae badaoyeyemi been busting my brains
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Fiverrgig(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
I have registered... Please what next?
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fiverrgig:
I have registered... Please what next?

Did you register with the red code AA0551?

2 Likes

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Xbusta

Use the Ref code AA0551 uplink. I replied you on whatsapp. Check!
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Fiverrgig(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
jtenna:

Use the Ref code AA0551 uplink. I replied you on whatsapp. Check!
lol.. It's not me
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fiverrgig:
lol.. It's not me

Yes sorry. That was a mistake smiley
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by mychelyte(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
We shall see
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by vambi: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
http://www.vipcashclub.biz is paying like mad

1 Like

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Julivas(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
How can I download the apps on Google play store?
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by SleekyPosh(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2017
OLORIBURUKU SCAMMER SOMEBODY! Na God go fire thunder enta dat ur Eba and Okro Soup Brain wey u wan use dey scam Us after MMM don do their own finish..U better go learn plumbing..Onyiara! undecided
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Glory12345(f): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
can i earn with my itel too?
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Glory12345(f): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
make use of itel s31
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by 0luwatope(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2017
500Impressions for 3k? Its way not possible bcuz investors wont advertise on ur platform. If youre the one running this platform, better don't waste ur capital, cuz it wont work at the end of the day. Even with bulk sms, i will reach out 2500pple with 3k. Just fucq off nigga and go replan how to start a better digital ad agency... An advice from a g33k

1 Like

Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by Damonche4u: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
vambi:
http://www.vipcashclub.biz is paying like mad
You sure? How many hours dem dey take pair some one wey go pay?
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
0luwatope:
500Impressions for 3k? Its way not possible bcuz investors wont advertise on ur platform. If youre the one running this platform, better don't waste ur capital, cuz it wont work at the end of the day. Even with bulk sms, i will reach out 2500pple with 3k. Just fucq off nigga and go replan how to start a better digital ad agency... An advice from a g33k

Lol. SMH
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
SleekyPosh:
OLORIBURUKU SCAMMER SOMEBODY! Na God go fire thunder enta dat ur Eba and Okro Soup Brain wey u wan use dey scam Us after MMM don do their own finish..U better go learn plumbing..Onyiara! undecided

Uhmmm
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by 0luwatope(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2017
jtenna:

Lol. SMH
OK bro, just fvck off with ur brother's app, make enough money for i don't care!!
Re: Earn 100k Monthly With Your Android Device And At Your Convenience. by jtenna: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2017
0luwatope:
OK bro, just fvck off with ur brother's app, make enough money for i don't care!!

You know why I won't insult you? Because you are a kid and you think like one with a mental problem. U should fvck off right? Because the last time I checked, I created the thread.

Clear road make better people see well! Channel your aggression somewhere else, probably to mmm who scammed you.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Offer: 9mobile Launches New Offer For Heavyweight Users / A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air Price In Nigeria And Specs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.