Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,995 members, 7,845,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today (36670 Views)

President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018 / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by IPOB123london: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2017
this is the man that said there is no need to use oyibo hospital today our oil dollar is being on wasted both by his wife and the boko harem in charge

he has still not made his asset public; we understand he has many properties in abuja

and the list goes on

mr integrity right?

u must be kidding

he is as bad as other and they know

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by mekaboy(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2017
The should forward the call to the number saraki and dogara used in reaching him. They said he is not hospitalized and high with spirit, so I am sure he can talk to trump.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by seunmsg(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2017
tammie24:
but the President has been receiving calls from other people why won't he receive Donald Trump call now
The acting president should not be receiving calls on behalf of the president if he can talk... Abi?

Osinbajo is presently the president of Nigeria in acting capacity. If there is a call from a foreign head of state, he will receive it on behalf of the government of the federal republic of Nigeria. There is no power vacuum in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by papaejima1: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Ioannes:
Wishing the President dead is very unbecoming and unladylike. He's someone's father and someone's husband and his crime is that he's trying to clean up the mess of your hero, Jonathan, even though he's moving at snail's speed.

That's no reason to wish him dead.
But it is right for him to order the shooting and killing of unarmed citizens and when asked to watch the video footage on international media he declined.
If what he did is right, may it visit you and your family and that of all those who support him and who condemn those wishing him dead.
Say amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2017
author=hucienda post=53670211]
cc: unclezuma

He is currently jogging to Daura from the UK , will keep you updated.

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2017
RIP Biafra grin
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by holatimmy(f): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2017
I pray no network problem....you can't trust network providers
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by dayold: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
really
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by bluaero(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Yeepa! Kasala don burst cheesy grin
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by escapefromusa(f): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Ioannes:
Wishing the President dead is very unbecoming and unladylike. He's someone's father and someone's husband and his crime is that he's trying to clean up the mess of your hero, Jonathan, even though he's moving at snail's speed.

its not a girl. Check the accounts age. Nairaland is infested ...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by PrinzEleju: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Hnmmmmmm.We are in trouble indeed.Who is gonna pick the call? Joke with Trump and get exposed.SHIKENA!
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by deebrain(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Lord, protect Nigeria from embarrassment.
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by johnnym1: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
I suspect Nigeria may be added to the banned countries list in the next executive order announced today or later this week. "Ins IN"
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Olaiya26: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2017
nenedima:
End time call
Hahahahahahahahahahaah......
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2017
IPOB123london:

all for african local mentality

this is the man that give order to shoot unarmed protesters dead in their house, in the churches and in the street;

in fact the kinda death loading em, sure one need to talk and reason like a human

do not forget lots of afonjas youth nysc student that were killed not long ago just for his daylight incitement speeches during his campaign which he lost

amadioha loading towards u

wishing death indeed

see their mouth family man but he goes out to destroy other families

u see the mind of an average black man is evil; this is the reason no body sees anything wrong buying orange from a 4 yrs old

and u still believe in your country called Nigger area

ey well

If there's one thing I've learnt on this forum, it's to try my best not to engage you guys in any reasonable debate otherwise I'd be frustrated.

I know for a fact that most of you are stark and semi illiterates and I'm quite sure that it's the same illiteracy that makes it quite easy to convince you to smuggle cocaine to countries where if they catch you it's certain death. So why should I argue with people like that?

I am also aware that lying is second nature to you guys. When people say "the devil is a liar" what they dont realise is that he is still a learner when compared with you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by martineverest(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2017
seunmsg:

The acting president will receive Trumps call on behalf of the president. What's the trouble in that?
the thing taya me,bro.......our youths are displaying their illiteracy recklessly
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Nigeria is very smart ,even if buhari can't talk to him they will find someone who voice will be like buhari so forget panic, I know naija very well

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2017
escapefromusa:

its not a girl. Check the accounts age. Nairaland is infested ...

Oh I know there's that possibility.

I just decided to address that moniker in the way it chose to be addressed, as a female.

If whoever is behind that moniker is gender confused, that would be its problem. People call you what you want them to call you.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Angelb4: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Local or his Int'l number?
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by adedayoa2(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2017
OP funny o, so if PMB no receive the call, Trump go beat am?
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2017
decub:

You were making sense until you got to this point[i]his crime is that he's trying to clean up the mess of your hero, Jonathan.[/i]

Your opinion is respected and noted. Though I stand my ground. maybe some other day I'll have the opportunity to prove this.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by aisammy4: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Ioannes:

I support your statement; we should wish our President speedy recovery from his illness.

Nigeria is a very great country but the citizens makes it very difficult to govern. There is no government that has come and pass without its problems. We all know that Nigerian economy is trying to come out of recession. Instead of joining hand in prayers and support the government to achieve it we would rather islamise, christianise, or tribalize everything making it more difficult to govern.

Look at the OP for instance, just because President Trump has been scheduled to call President Buhari, this makes all muslims and APC members are in A VERY BIG trouble? What message is he trying to pass to everyone, Positive or Negative? We don't even know if Pres. Trump may be calling Buhari just to invite him to a Very High Super Security Classified Dinner Party in DC, to talk about returning to Nigeria loots discovered in America?

Nigeria is NOT small country that Pres. Trump cannot call our President? But if the you and Americans think otherwise, then I DEAR them to RETURN ALL ABACHA LOOTS AND OTHER HIDDEN LOOT back to Nigeria (without leaving a dim), if it will not affect them!

AND MIND YOU, WE HAVE A PROFESSOR OF LAW AS ACTING PRESIDENT TO RECEIVE ANY CALL FROM ANYONE....

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by euchariadavid(f): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Bhol28: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2017
I wander if Nigeria or PMB is next on Trump,s agenda for now.Have he sorted out all the chaos he had already caused America under a month in office,can all the court cases hanging on his neck give him time to remember Africa at this moment.Lets wait and see then
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by dvee2: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2017
I THOUGHT TRUMP WILL GIVE YOU YOUR Biafra AS U CLAIMED? WHY IS HE CALLING THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION ON EARTH? GUESS OUR JEW BRETHREN ARE IN FOR A LONG THING.
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Ioannes:

Don't waste your time. Past 3 is at hand. The call will come, it will be answered and the speculations and gossip will move along to something else.

She's had her five minutes of glory.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by marisdgreat(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
seunmsg:

The acting president will receive Trumps call on behalf of the president. What's the trouble in that?
The president should receive the call by himself not osibanjo if he s truly hale n hearty or on life support or (dead as said by metro UK). Donald trump says he wants to speak to President Buhari not the acting president
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by teozey111(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Ioannes:

hahahahahahahahahahagagagagagagaghahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
zombie spotted
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Hiploko(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
martineverest:
the thing taya me,bro.......our youths are displaying their illiteracy recklessly
shut up joor.

simply because Buhari has shown gross incompetence u now want to shift the blame to youth illiteracy.

Which number did Saraki reach him on? If a naija Senate President spoke to him,what is wrong in the world's most powerful President speaking to him?

Dangerous hypocrites
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by Hiploko(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

The president should receive the call by himself not osibanjo if he s truly hale n hearty or on life support or (dead as said by metro UK). Donald trump says he wants to speak to President Buhari not the acting president
you dey mind the religion induced zombie
Re: Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today by IPOB123london: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2017

Ioannes
If there's one thing I've learnt on this forum, it's to try my best not to engage you guys in any reasonable debate otherwise I'd be frustrated.

I know for a fact that most of you are stark and semi illiterates and I'm quite sure that it's the same illiteracy that makes it quite easy to convince you to smuggle cocaine to countries where if they catch you it's certain death. So why should I argue with people like that?

I am also aware that lying is second nature to you guys. When people say "the devil is a liar" what they dont realise is that he is still a learner when compared with you.

zoo talk!

2 yrs strike before graduation did not help either

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody / Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.