Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Do People Smoke Weed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do People Smoke Weed? (1862 Views)

What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? / Anytime I Smoke Weed This Is What Happens / Olusosun Dump : Three Pupils Collapse As Smoke Forces Closure Of Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok, I spent this last weekend with two of my friends. We did a lot of talking... At the start of the year, we talked about doing the things we've always wanted to while growing up. Learning how to play the guitar, reading good books, learning how to sew, making lots of money. lol. So this weekend, we sat together and evaluated our plans. Real estate deals, Ram business (from the north to the west), opening little businesses that will bring in money, bit by bit aside our normal office salary (eg. barber's shop, dry cleaning business, etc). Now we're at the implementation stage. All these we did over a lovely session of unending supply of the spiritual plant.

After all the serious talks though, i brought up the topic. Why do people have a bad impression of weed? It has done me and my cool friends no harm. On the contrary, it has awoken the drive to succeed in me.

Na after one session of it i resolved to do more of reading over watching movies. Now i can't remember the last time I saw a movie. I prefer a book. And it has really helped my drive.

Na after a session of it i resolved to be rich. Now all that's in my head is business and ideas to make more money, less of woman matter. I too carry woman matter for head like chevron job...

Na after a session of it i resolved not to allow people take me for a ride. I use to be the 'overly nice guy' who wants to please everyone. Now, who send you? I do my thing my way, as long as i don't harm anyone. I don't take bullshit.

Now... tell me, like minded people, why do you smoke weed? What positive thing do you use your charges for?

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by casttlebarbz(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheers mate

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
cheers mate

Cheers to you too... Oya talk your own words of encouragement.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Weed, like every good thing, was tainted by the deeds of the evil few who have disrespected the holy Herb.

It's a fucking misconception that grew from the stereotypic bias of weak mind and paranoid people who cannot handle the power and wisdom it brings to the mind of the unenlightened and mediocre.

What most people don't know is that great men in the past has in one time or the other had contact with the herb.

Washington, Bob Marley, I suspect even Newton had some puffs on his farm before formulating Gravity theorem

grin grin... ..

Ah well.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:
Weed, like every good thing, was tainted by the deeds of the evil few who have disrespected the holy Herb.

It's a fucking misconception that grew from the stereotypic bias of weak mind and paranoid people who cannot handle the power and wisdom it brings to the mind of the unenlightened and mediocre.

What most people don't know is that great men in the past has in one time or the other had contact with the herb.

Washington, Bob Marley, I suspect even Newton had some puffs on his farm before formulating Gravity theorem

grin grin... ..

Ah well.

lovely. I like your opinion bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
whenever you smoke weed, you feel so high that your grandfather can be looking like your grandchildren
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
whenever you smoke weed, you feel so high that your grandfather can be looking like your grandchildren

Lol. Obviously you've never done it. Na lie.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
there is no joy as taking weed.the joy is out of the world.....na my frnd say so oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2017
I smoke weed for depression, sometimes I take it because I want to relax. Ave been smoking weed since I was 22 and I can't say I have been affected in any way, except sexually delayed ejaculation. Now as for reading anytime I smoke weed I noticed I tend to think deeply and more abstract.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
cry only for me to check my stash and realize rats ate my weed. Time to buy rat poison . 3k worth of weed

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:
cry only for me to check my stash and realize rats ate my weed. Time to buy rat poison . 3k worth of weed

Man; you're the real MVP shockedshocked.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:

Man; you're the real MVP shockedshocked.

Lol for someone like me I can't be following touta at obalende to run when soldiers are chasing them so I buy for the month.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:
I smoke weed for depression, sometimes I take it because I want to relax. Ave been smoking weed since I was 22 and I can't say I have been affected in any way, except sexually delayed ejaculation. Now as for reading anytime I smoke weed I noticed I tend to think deeply and more abstract.

Hmmm. The feeling is mutual.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Damn.. that's a lot of naira in weed value. lol.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol for someone like me I can't be following touta at obalende to run when soldiers are chasing them so I buy for the month.

True talk. Thats why i always have a lot stocked... I can't be going outside to do that. The comfort of my home helps the reasoning.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Pokerface1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Coolest seed of wisdom I call my mj
Saves you money.. ..
Makes you think deeper and enlighten your positive stage of mind. ..
You make good decisions in no time....
And it alerts you when you on your limits... ...
Full blown confidence in yourself... ...
This seed is part of my success story and am still succeeding.. ....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:
3k weed? Anytime I bring out more than 1k for Kush I feel guilty. Like I have join bad gang.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
chiddyok:

3k weed? Anytime I bring out more than 1k for Kush I feel guilty. Like I have join bad gang.

I have a way of spreading the cost on client's project, that's what falls under miscellaneous cheesy
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:

I have a way of spreading the cost on client's project, that's what falls under miscellaneous cheesy
Doesn't matter. It's much.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
chiddyok:

Lol. Bulk saves you the stress and the casting in a country like ours. Out of curiosity though, you're male or female?
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Raintaker(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
I heard it was weed that made Majek Fashek crazy.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
sipsip:

Lol. Bulk saves you the stress and the casting in a country like ours. Out of curiosity though, you're male or female?
Female. True sha...the casting issue.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
chiddyok:

Female. True sha...the casting issue.

How nice.. Ever been to kalakuta? Not African shrine oo.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
sipsip:

How nice... We should plan a fellowship. Ever been to kalakuta? Not African shrine oo.
nah. North.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Raintaker:
I heard it was weed that made Majek Fashek crazy.
Another peddled falsehood undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:
Another peddled falsehood undecided
You no see say I no answer am? Ignorance at it's highest peak.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Outofsync(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2017
People who smoke weed are usually criminals undecided

Even in the US, it was the hippies that smoked weed and engaged in criminal acts.

Don't come and sell it here.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by sipsip(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Outofsync:
People who smoke weed are usually criminals undecided

Even in the US, it was the hippies that smoked weed and engaged in criminal acts.

Don't come and sell it here.

You don't sound like you are ok, but i will let it pass...

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2017
Oh my precious kush, such bliss when it's in the air.
Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Someone once told me he smoked weed because:
1. It makes one more creative; and
2. Witches and evil spirits don't go close to a place where they are smoking weed, because they can't bear the smell.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Smoke Weed? by Outofsync(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2017
sipsip:

You don't sound like you are ok, but i will let it pass...
Na lie tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass NECO Maths / 3 Ways To Identify Premature Men / 2018/2019 Study In Ism Adonai University(affliated To American University,usa])

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.