Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting (59529 Views)

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth / A Painting Of Abule ado, Satellite Town Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Mzsolmi(f): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
DAMN!
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by WHOcarex: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol. Nice
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Stanbeto: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Great though
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by 18SNVL: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Mikylopez(f): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
wow really amazing
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by kwakwakwa(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
U yav kili me oooo with lafuuuuuu

grin grin grin grin grin

sod09:
apoda grin grin

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by seenter84: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
cool painting but confusing
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Lasskeey: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Vizzim: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Creativity at it peak..
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Luizville(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Amazing!
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by MOSTEC(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Say dis in yoruba WE ARE PLENTY PAINT
chordrylateral:
What is the Yoruba name for paint mixer

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by DozieInc(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Crazy creativity. smiley

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by joe120120(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is creativity at its best. Here's a viral mind-blowing photo of a painting of a painter painting a painting painter who paints around the painting. The amazing but confusing artwork has really got thrilled online users talking.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/check-out-this-amazing-but-confusing.html

this number 08038848326
pls help me call the gay to stop. calling married woman.he should go and his own wife.let him use opportunity. of Valentine to get his.the
no is advance him because. there s a plan against him I have try my be
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by slimzyrichboy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
I love it, mind blowing
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by okanlawon94(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
sod09:
apoda grin grin

Abi ayirada
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by olasco234(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
End time painting...
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by harrygold: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
sod09:
apoda grin grin
odaru
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by freecocoa(f): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oboy! Witchcraft is real.

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by harrygold: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
chordrylateral:
What is the Yoruba name for paint mixer
odaru
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by ibkgab001: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
ipoda

Painter = apooda
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by vertueptime: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Peter painter paints a paint of person painting, paint a paint of painting Peter painter pic
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by hardbody: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
wemmieslim:
Brilliant,
Beautiful,
Great brain on display,
but the caption got me confused tho.

The painting confused me but the caption is the use of words to play and I used to be a master there...

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is absolutely incredible...

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Angelb4: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Are you sure the one standing was not painted too?
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by 18SNVL: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by 18SNVL: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Lasskeey: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=18SNVL post=53677395][/quote]...... cool Life-Drawing grin grin grin
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Culin(f): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by NevetsIbot(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
fratermathy:
Highly creative and can be interpreted in a wide variety of ways.

For me, it connotes the idea that it is the muse of creativity that fashions the life of man as much as man creates.

""For me, it connotes the idea that it is the muse of creativity that fashions the life of man as much as man creates''

VERY MEANINGLESS SENTENCE.

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by ZACHIE: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
SenJoe:
This is mind blowing.
which mind?
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by fairheven: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
the painter use style resemble Ghadafi

...and who is the painter undecided
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by fratermathy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:

""For me, it connotes the idea that it is the muse of creativity that fashions the life of man as much as man creates''

VERY MEANINGLESS SENTENCE.

Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. / Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.