Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,995 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

What's Really Up About IC3!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What's Really Up About IC3!!! (395 Views)

This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Really Up About IC3!!! by iihtNigeria: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello and good people,

Am sure you are wondering what the hype about my last post really is?
Well i have been bombarded with calls, sms and mails as regards my last post. Well no need to fear i want to explain what IC3 really is and why you should actually come for the offer as stated in my last post!!!

IC3 is also known as Digital Literacy and it deals with the equipping of people with the necessary skills in handling the office environment and also living online in today's office space.

Firstly i would like you to know that IC3 is divided into three segments:

1. Computing Fundamentals
2. Key Applications
3. Living Online

Now the IC3 GS4 and GS5 are what is currently in vogue and what you will be taught at our office by our highly qualified staff. Below are a few highlights of what to expect in the class:

1. How to operate and function well with Windows 10.
2. How to handle and create connections both with the use of WAN (Wireless Area Network) and LAN (Local Area Network).
3. The use of Social Media Tools to boost knowledge
4. How to upload/post Videos on Youtube and other social platforms and equally measure the analytics of Social Media
5. How to create a blog, content writing and generate traffic to your blog
6. How to use all Microsoft Office packages: Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote

These listed are just a few of the things that will be taught in the class.

Also like i stated in my advert i will say again: YOU WILL BE GIVEN A VOUCHER TO WRITE THE INTERNATIONAL EXAM UNDER CERTIPORT!!!!

All this comes at a fee of N50,000 and it comes with the new GS4 IC3 textbook alongside practice questions.

So why dont you take advantage and sign up, Delay is dangerous and likewise you dont want to be seen in your office environment as being a slacking employee when it comes to using office communication tools.

Do give us a call on: 08128448844, 08034074303, 08143307280, 01-3427425, 01-3424762

Send us an Email: aosamuel@iihtng.com, info.ng@iiht.com

You will be glad you did.

We have just 15 slots remaining.

Classes begin on the 20th of February 2017!!!!!

Check the flyer attached!!!

(1) (Reply)

Newest And Reliable Networking Business June 2017!!!! / Did You Apply For Npower 2017? / Google Brings Digital Training To Ondo State Corps Members [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.