Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) (23166 Views)

Tavy Pustiu Hit And Killed By Train While Live-streaming Himself / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by sugarbelly: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
According to an eyewitness, a Hit & Run accident happened about 30 minutes ago on new road, Lekki Lekki-Epe Expressway.

The two victims who are are said to be in a very crucial state, have been rushed to the hospital. See more photos

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NCKIcvW5hhc/WKG0axY5tGI/AAAAAAALqPY/Tr-doJbH3T46Aawt2QoAP_gOdgBobNnqACLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-w_KopclS8Uc/WKG0bWHDMKI/AAAAAAALqPc/KXjfBJoqkfowFfhnh7J9arMccBROf1CXwCLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zwIFC2aBemY/WKG0eO71JqI/AAAAAAALqPk/fVpkv6Jrr9kXj1qLB5k-ZZLi1c9f74T0QCLcB/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/two-injured-in-hit-and-run-accident-in.html
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by sugarbelly: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sorry
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by bastien: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by morule20(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
People are wicked.
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
na wa oo. I wish them speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Austin198(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
chai... Sowie oo
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by oluxy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
To bad. I pray that they survived it.
God lay hand of healing on them

2 Likes

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by rollUP(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
People who do hit and run. How Tf do dey live with themselves? Thinking they might have killed someone. Damn! Humans are fvcked! Quick recovery to them. Karma will take place tho.

4 Likes

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
wish them quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Kingharzyz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ambode should finish up the flyover on time.
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Otutu1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
The driver heart go dey cut by now

Been there before sad
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Una sorry ooo
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Iceman296: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
So bad
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by marshalcarter: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
get well soon
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Too bad
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Adonis3: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bbb
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by wemmieslim(f): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Holy Mary mother of God!!!
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Epositive(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
mehn! accident been claiming lives since 504BC

#lordprotectus #safejourney #positivevibes
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Tman104(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
It's an everyday occurrence at the new Road bus stop
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by livgenius: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
rollUP:
People who do hit and run. How Tf do dey live with themselves? Thinking they might have killed someone. Damn! Humans are fvcked! Quick recovery to them. Karma will take place tho.

Sometimes drivers don't stop when they hit people because they may get killed for no reason by bystanders that didn't even see what happened. One day at about 8pm I suddenly saw a man strolling in the middle of Gbagada expressway towards me. For clarity, he was not crossing the road, he was jogging in the middle of the road towards oncoming vehicles. I had to swerve and brake hard, the car behind me almost ran into me. My breaks smelt of burnt rubber after that. If I hit him you think I will wait? Again just two days ago people were waiting to cross. A lady suddenly darted into the road on front of me and I almost hit her. She was now telling me sorry as if I'm the one that almost committed suicide. I have numerous examples. Sometimes the pedestrian are to blame.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wishing the two victims quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
I passed there a few minutes ago,wtf!!!
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
The Nigerian society and the ineffectual police force contribute to these hit and run incidents. A society where jungle justice is so rampant. I will always remember the case of a professor who hit a student. He waited to help but then had to run for his life when the crowd that had gathered wanted to lynch him. He ran into a police station but was dragged out by the mob and lynched. Also, people now find it difficult to help those they have hit because the Nigerian Police have an annoying way of finding you guilty (without evidence) and sentencing you to jail without allowing you fair hearings.

I wish the injured quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by ebubenmuo(f): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
quick recovery oooo wen ever I c people's blood it makes me go jam jam
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by ebubenmuo(f): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Ambode should finish up the flyover on time.
Lagosfly over go soon reach heaven upon all d flyovers may God saves us all 4rm accidents

2 Likes

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by jimb(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Otutu1:
The driver heart go dey cut by now
Been there before sad
been where before oga?

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by artade: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
And this driver will go to church every Sunday o...
Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by oladapoa1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Seeing what others won't..... Thanks to the swift response of the ambulance team. Eko o ni baje

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
it is rather sad that there are no pedestrian bridges on every bus stop on a tolled road o, used to cross dat same spot. only pple are lekki and jakande deserved pedestrain bridges abi angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today / Ibom Air Begins Commercial Flight To Bayelsa Airport.. Photos / Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.