Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) (37472 Views)

Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Musampa73(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
The sense that this bloggers don't have is what is painining me.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2017
grin[center][/center][center][/center]
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by sekem: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2017
What's really her problem?

Is it that the said girl is white or that the boy got a girl pregnant?

The way most African women reason eh lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
This mum dont play at all.
grin
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2017
I think the mother should be happy, because her son will get a Permanent Resident in the country automatically, except the son is already a citizen.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Sense that you don't have is paining me.. grin cheesy
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by yusufyusuf1: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
I want to believe the story does not exist in the first place the op is playing a prank too
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Fact007(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
If you believe this crap, you are a fool.
Na everything una no dey believe why Na... before u knw Na so ur gf go get pregnant for u and u no go believe..... I don't know how u dey talk to ur parent
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Codes151(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
If you believe this crap, you are a fool.
te say it's a joke but it's fake n useless!! My mama !! My own mama follow u dey chat all this kind fake chat ! Smh
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by herroyalcuteness(f): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
That mum must be a Yoruba woman.... action lady..
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Imagine standing in front of a double mouthed machine gun hmmm the mama killed him chai 'the sense that you don't have is paining me'
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Favourednwa: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't know if it's a prank, but I go do worse self.
The is she black or white? I can ask , it's just a rhetorical question to give you time to process the information you just got.
Lastly I don't think any nigerian mom irrespective of tribe will do differently.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by beckytunde(f): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
timidapsin:
grin Who else thinks.. His mother is a Real gangster?

Tell us your dopest line..

Mine is: The sense that you don't have is what is Paining me shocked
Meaning ori e tiko pe Lon dun mi fun e
Opolo/ogbon ti oni londun mi fun e
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by kenoz(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Ranoscky(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2017
But y ask if she's black or white?
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Fussbot: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2017
chronique:

E be like say you never stay near Yoruba people before. A Yoruba woman will gladly call a child she gave birth to, names like "Omo ale", "oloriburuku", "oloshi",etc. And when the kids grow up and start manifesting such, they start wondering why the kids are useless...
baba I'm Yoruba.. Omo ale? Yes.. But Oloriburuku? not often. This is not to say it's all mothers though.. But someone that educated wld avoid such words.. I've lived in not so toosh area all my life and the mothers that curse their children are often the ones that transfer the aggression on their husbands to the kids.. But even at that, they wldnt curse him for impregnating a girl!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This? / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.