Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (25922 Views)

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Organizer111222(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
I swear if the boy is a witch no single stroke of the cane will land on his skin . And all those people involved in the torturing of this boy would have been killed by him

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by browniex: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Akwa ibom is so full of that witchcraft shit,I witnessed life when a woman was paraded round the ikot ekpene town and finally killed,just because they suspected her to be a witch, if you are making money they will label you a witch, and if you are poor and suffering they will still call you a witch.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by CriticMaestro: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
project55:
Any zombie that see Any new video of buhari. ..let him tell me then.. .I will give him 200k.. .let me repeat it.. .you will never see any new video of buhari again in this life.. ..buhari is dead.. .....we saw it in a vision.. .........
even if he's dead, what's d chill about..or do u believe ur life is tied to someone? SMH
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Why always akwa ibom?

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by martineverest(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
a kind gesture from a lady that doesnt believe in religion

our religious leaders have successfully blindfolded us with 'islamisation' so as to deviate our attention from the xtravagant lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by nwosu35: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
She should come and rescue me ooo, this country is just like that little boy that has no direction,
Pls any with her contact should send it to me through 08068766145

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Akwa-Ibom and witch craft

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by kabawa(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
WHAT IS THIS AGAIN FOR GOD SAKE.WHY SO MUCH WICKEDNESS IN THE HEART OF MAN?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MAM YOU ARE REALLY WORTH EMULATING.

NOW TO THOSE THAT ALWAYS GENERALIZE ANY CRIMINAL ACT FRO THE NORTH INSULTING THE TOTAL REGION

FOR JUST HATRED AND BIGOTRY,MAY GOD OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE THE TRUTH AND SAY IT AS IT IS shocked.

NORTH ROCKS cool
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Ujahhelen201(f): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
poor boy ...
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by sweetilicious(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:
the authorities should investigate this, it's so inhumane to beat a kid like that not alone leave him in the streets...what kind of rubishness is this...my God
Am telling you.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
What nonsense!
The parent should be traced and tortured too.

Is it not witch that born witch?
Most of this rubbish are cause my most pastors.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Orpe7(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
project55:
Any zombie that see Any new video of buhari. ..let him tell me then.. .I will give him 200k.. .let me repeat it.. .you will never see any new video of buhari again in this life.. ..buhari is dead.. .....we saw it in a vision.. .........

Na so e go happen for ur own papa too
Useless fellow. May youngs ones wish u dead too when u attain such age. Like u would even reach his age sef

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Sirmuel1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
slimmy2005:
[s] and our pastors are busy flying private jets[/s]

it's starts with you! stop criticising any pastor.
how many people have you helped?

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by amazon14: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
God please save Akwaibom children.this pure wickedness.akwaibon mothers nawaoooo haba
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by adecz: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
During the time of Mary selessor, they were killing twins. Now they have turned on innocent little kids; why targeting children always? sad What a wicked, backward & superstitious ppl !!!

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Ibyno(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
permanent visa done sure for those kids .

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Idydarling(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
I think its time for the govt. to come up with a law preventing citizens from bearing more than 4 children. Most of this women have 6 to 7 children hovering around here in AKS, they end up becoming useless and dangerous. The same parent will kick dem outta their homes.
Here in uyo plaza, its filled up with them.
sir are you living at the plaza?
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by vicben27(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
pple ar torturing n abandoning der children in order for dem to hav a gud life after bin s sighted by dis oyebo woman n a few others see wetin buhari don cuz!
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Idydarling:
sir are you living at the plaza?

Am an akwa ibomite and uyo is my city.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sirmuel1:

[s]it's starts with you! stop criticising any pastor.
how many people have you helped?[/s]
How many have you helped?
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by oloriLFC(f): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
yakbauer:
Right from the time of Mary Slessor, these ppl no dey gree for children, this polish woman go buy land for there oh, coz these ppl won't stop anytime soon.
2 and still counting........
na Danish woman dem call her not Polish
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Sirmuel1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
slimmy2005:
How many have you helped?

more than you can ever think of.

please don't kill yourself over these Pastors, just mind your business.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Tedassie(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
I think its time for the govt. to come up with a law preventing citizens from bearing more than 4 children. Most of this women have 6 to 7 children hovering around here in AKS, they end up becoming useless and dangerous. The same parent will kick dem outta their homes.
Here in uyo plaza, its filled up with them.
The ones you see around that plaza are children of those refugee/illegal immigrants milling around.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Malakh: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
wizard and witches are mediums use by demons to carry out their evil works, majority of xtian pastors and imams are witches and wizards, your babalawo's , alfa's are witches and wizards, what does that boy know, his eyes has not been opened, he doesn't have knowledge of good and evil, he is still a child.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by breakeven: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER MARY SLESSOR IN THE 21 CENTURY AFRICA. WHEN WILL CALABAR PEOPLE GROW UP. STUPIDITY CARRIED FORWARD. ITS A SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Tedassie(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
DEBJOCH1:
Akwa-Ibom and [b]witch craft[/b]airforce
fixed undecided
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sirmuel1:

[s] more than you can ever think of.

please don't kill yourself over these Pastors, just mind your business.[/s]
You lying son of a gun
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tedassie:

The ones you see around that plaza are children of those refugee/illegal immigrants milling around.

They aren't bruv, this is my hometown.
You will see women chaining more than 5 children from different dads.
When they can longer cater for them, the sent this kids out there to work themselves out, and in the process they become gang members, street touts, night robbers, you cant get past the city centre by 10pm till morning. they'd attack the hell outta you grin
A mere looking at them will scare you bruv
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by fkj950ax(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Think it's time to either sell that monstrous stadium and use the funds to create a shelter for abused children, or convert it to a shelter for abused children.

The centre should be managed 100% by this Danish woman.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by musicwriter(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is this a charity accepting donation? Does anybody know their website?

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom by focus7: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
People from Akwa seems to be so evil to me going by the many stories relating inhumanity coming from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.