Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Find It Difficult To Spend Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money (21502 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / Valentine’s Day: Nigerians Spend N30bn On Gifts, Luxury Items / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Poorboy: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Bitterleafsoup: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Igbo thing grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by soath(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lemme marry you
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by oloriLFC(f): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Come to me for deliverance. your life will change
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by salabscholar01(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
not only you.... I count my coins and I am fine with this.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pls dont marry a man that likes to spend anyhow o. Every other thing that wise poster up there said, I agree with.
If you marry your complete opposite in money issues, won't it be fight and quarrel everyday? I stand to be corrected.

And I love your saving habit. Highly commendable. Especially for marriage. Its your type that will help your husband build your first house quickly.

2 Likes

Vavana:
Good evening house,

Please talk to me. Please no INSULTS.

Is this a problem or obsession?

From my childhood I save money a lot, especially during those Xmas time when aunty n uncle give kids money.

Now am grown ooooo, people I still find it difficult to spend my money ooo oooo. My hard earned salary.

I drive joy in saving, saving n saving. In fact I shop for myself twice in a year. Though when am buying, I buy quality wears.

If I spend my own money, I will be angry. What sort of stupid life is this.

Even if someone gives me money, I still use it carefully.

Am not hear to earn online like.

Matured comments, please oooo.

Thanks.

my question is that do u derive joy helping the needy? Do u feel good sharing with others? If no then u r stingy but if yes then nothing is wrong with u. Mayb, u unjust selfless

2 Likes

Vavana:
Good evening house,

From my childhood I save money a lot, especially during those Xmas time when aunty n uncle give kids money.

Now am grown ooooo, people I still find it difficult to spend my money ooo oooo. My hard earned salary.

I drive joy in saving, saving n saving. In fact I shop for myself twice in a year. Though when am buying, I buy quality wears.

Thanks.

you are virtous woman.....its good....
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

I need a loan
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
hazan041:

Just transfer it to someone like me I go spend am for u I think that's d solution

Hahaha, No oooo

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by AlphaStyles(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
op give me your number and I will come and meet you and I will teach you how to spend grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by pathardy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

We could build a family?

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by AkumahTalk(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
You'er Frugal...and it's a good thing. I'm frugal as well, I derive Joy in growing money (Save & Invest). The Catch here is that "You can never be broke".

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
IbnIslam:
my question is that do derive joy helping the needy? Do u feel good sharing with others? If no then u r stingy

I do for my parents n siblings.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
AkumahTalk:
You'er Frugal...and it's a good thing. I'm frugal as well, I derive Joy in growing money (Save & Invest).

Thanks
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
oloriLFC:
Come to me for deliverance. your life will change

Lol
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
if you don't spend that money ...someone else will when you gone.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Opakan2: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
@OP na you be our future Finance minister..

make sure you read your book well o. God has big plans for you

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Pls dont marry a man that likes to spend anyhow o. Every other thing that wise poster up there said, I agree with.
If you marry your complete opposite in money issues, won't it be fight and quarrel everyday? I stand to be corrected.

And I love your saving habit. Highly commendable. Especially for marriage. Its your type that will help your husband build your first house quickly.

Have a plot of land already at ikorudu area. Don't want to work too long, sha.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by fyneguy: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have a friend who earns N115k monthly. He saves so much that he just finished building his house in Ikorodu, from savings.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by joey150(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
O.p as long as you think it is a problem it basically is...saving money in cash is not the best investment..money looses value. If you said you invested it, then i would understand. If you save more than 65% of your salary for no particular reason it begins to become a problem. Donate to charity then!

Loosen up a bit. I am quite like you but i invest my cash and not just save it in the bank and watch it depreciate daily. Dont go above 65%.. Spend the rest on yourslef. Obviously there are things you must need if you think deeply.

Spending too much is a problem..same as saving too much.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Shey na you wan spend 80 Naira with bae tomorrow, continu.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
sugarbeesmith:
if you don't spend that money ...someone else will when you gone.

Never. I will reap the fruits of my labour, dear.

Take care.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Monk92(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Op Aka gum is a sin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by ItzHoludex(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
op is d only female av seen all my lyf DAT can't spend money
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
joey150:
O.p as long as you think it is a problem it basically is...saving money in cash is not the best investment..money looses value. If you said you invested it, then i would understand. If you save more than 65% of your salary for no particular reason it begins to become a problem.

Loosen up a bit. I am quite like you but i invest my cash and not just save it in the bank and watch it depreciate daily. Dont go above 65%.. Spend the rest on yourslef. Obviously there are things you must need if you think deeply.

Am planning going for n biz.

Where will I invest it.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Your exactly the kind wife I planned to marry, I wouldn't have to worry about designer bag or shoes every week.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Vavana(f): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
@OP na you be our future Finance minister..

make sure you read your book well o. God has big plans for you

Who will carry me there. Funny you
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by seangy4konji: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
oK
Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:
Good evening house,

Thanks.

I hope you'll take them money to heaven..

save 30% and spend 70 baby..... life's too short.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by JimmySnow: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is a culture most youths of now find difficult to cultivate but you must balance it for the sake of future especially when you start up your own family. Give to people and save some cos the hand of the givers always at the top.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Spend Money by femi4: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vavana:

Really?
You ll only have problem when you start having kids. That's when you ll spend beyond your budget.

Your kids deserve the best and the best things in life are not cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan / Cement: Dangote, Lafarge BUA Post High Profit Margins / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.