Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos (32334 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by progress69: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who sent him to do MMM with people's money?
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
I smell rituals, cultism and shady dealings.... If you are pure, Mr. Two car owner, why not involve the police... It's their job not jobless Nairaland youths who might unknowingly enter into a feud.
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by princemartinsG(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
In event that your car or any valuable is stolen and the thief at large, authorities can help you track location of the thief, unravel his hideout and get him to pay for his crime.
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by toprealman: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2017
subtlemee:
Some people we call friends are deadly..
Absolutely! Guess the pic of them eating was all sponsored by the victim.
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by apache4: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by metallisc(m): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Some people have mind o

so you are still around, abi na val chase you commot from where you hide... grin grin grin grin grin

how are you doing? cool
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by Larrykaysail(m): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2017
uzoclinton:
50k small Na....
what is the value of the car ?

1 Like

Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmm Chei poor him how his car stolen by his friend? Na Wa ooo i hope he will get his car back by the grace of God don't worry God will see him through. cry
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by maipeople(m): 3:01am On Feb 14, 2017
MMM things
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by chyket(m): 4:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Friend from hell!!!
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:39am On Feb 14, 2017
metallisc:

so you are still around, abi na val chase you commot from where you hide... grin grin grin grin grin

how are you doing? cool
Hiya!
Val chase me? I don't get dear
Re: Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos by Mayor38(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2017
he use ur money do MMM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! / Photo Of The Man That Chained His Son For 2 Months In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.