Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,795 members, 7,834,669 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Welcome To CareerTrainee! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Welcome To CareerTrainee! (695 Views)

Happy New Year, Welcome To 2019 #n-power / Welcome To Quickjobs Initiative Nigeria / Welcome To 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To CareerTrainee! by CareerTrainee: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello folks,

Welcome to CareerTrainee! You can call me The Doc and I’ll be helping all you fresh graduates, interns and volunteers navigate the often daunting task of securing a job in Nigeria. This is the very purpose for which we founded CareerTrainee – to give you guys a fair shot

https://www.careertrainee.com/welcome-to-careertrainee/

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To CareerTrainee! by SaintChukz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
CareerTrainee:
Hello folks,

Welcome to CareerTrainee! You can call me The Doc and I’ll be helping all you fresh graduates, interns and volunteers navigate the often daunting task of securing a job in Nigeria. This is the very purpose for which we founded CareerTrainee – to give you guys a fair shot.

https://www.careertrainee.com/welcome-to-careertrainee/

You're highly welcome on here and maybe I should also be thanking you for the assistance you'd be willing to render to those who need your help starting with myself. I think I'll be needing an assistance with my current CV. But I don't know, how do I send it across?

PS: Can I send you a PM first so you can actually know the CV to be sent was from me?
Re: Welcome To CareerTrainee! by Appliedmaths(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Following...

(1) (Reply)

British Council Ongoing Recruitment / Peoples Democratic Party Recruitment 2017 / Who Else Got The Invite From Emperor Place Through Recruitmentconsultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.