Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) (1137 Views)

How To Decode Your MTN Sim, For Unlimited month Free Internet . / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Phone Specification: Blackberry Releases The First DUAL-SIM Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by solepager(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Asking price.............45k
oshodi/opebi axis
please serious buyers only
negotiable

Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by beezyblaze(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
solepager:
Asking price.............45k
oshodi/opebi axis
please serious buyers only

30k tomorrow asap
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by solepager(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
beezyblaze:

30k tomorrow asap

35k deal bro
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by Whizpeter(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
beezyblaze:

30k tomorrow asap

Look for s4 and buy with ya money... You'd get better value for ya money! cool

1 Like

Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by solepager(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Whizpeter:

Look for s4 and buy with ya money... You'd get better value for ya money! cool

honestly i dont know if to laugh or cry. Since you have finally brought your dream phone this January and you cant afford to buy charger with after a year of saving...congrats bro. hurray. and while you are at it...come back in 3 months time and tell me how the battery life of your glorious s4 is now...you have no idea about htc phones so i leave you at it. i wont bother reply you after this.
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by Whizpeter(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
solepager:

honestly i dont know if to laugh or cry. Since you have finally brought your dream phone this January and you cant afford to buy charger with after a year of saving...congrats bro. hurray. and while you are at it...come back in 3 months time and tell me how the battery life of your glorious s4 is now...you have no idea about htc phones so i leave you at it. i wont bother reply you after this.

[b]Lol... You mean the HTC that put 4mp camera on a supposed flagship phone? ... cheesy cheesy

Oga I feel honoured that you took a stroll to my profile...
But it's like you failed to notice that the issue with my s4 was solved because I got a huge Samsung 2.2a tablet charger that you can't afford...

You're talking about battery here, but your phone comes with a 2600mah battery, same size with the s4...
undecided

And show me where it is stated that I bought my phone January, Oga I've been enjoying my phone for a while and it has served me well... I'm in love with it and the charger issue was it's first issue...

I know why you won't reply me, you're scared that I would floor you intellectually and otherwise right? I understand your pain bro...

Oya run along, it was nice schooling you...

PS: Anybody that buys this phone for anything above 20k won't get value for money... Buy at your own discretion...
Check out the specs online, it's just an Infinix hot note with HTC label... grin grin[/b]
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
solepager:
Asking price.............45k oshodi/opebi axis please serious buyers only negotiable
20k tomorrow #ASAP
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by solepager(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Godvilla:
20k tomorrow #ASAP

you can get s4 for 20k. thanks
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by solepager(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Godvilla:
20k tomorrow #ASAP

get Tecno W4 if you see for that amount
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by d33types: 1:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Whizpeter:

[b]Lol... You mean the HTC that put 4mp camera on a supposed flagship phone? ... cheesy cheesy

Oga I feel honoured that you took a stroll to my profile...
But it's like you failed to notice that the issue with my s4 was solved because I got a huge Samsung 2.2a tablet charger that you can't afford...

You're talking about battery here, but your phone comes with a 2600mah battery, same size with the s4...
undecided

And show me where it is stated that I bought my phone January, Oga I've been enjoying my phone for a while and it has served me well... I'm in love with it and the charger issue was it's first issue...

I know why you won't reply me, you're scared that I would floor you intellectually and otherwise right? I understand your pain bro...

Oya run along, it was nice schooling you...

PS: Anybody that buys this phone for anything above 20k won't get value for money... Buy at your own discretion...
Check out the specs online, it's just an Infinix hot note with HTC label... grin grin[/b]

4MPX ? Or ultrapixel?
You're so ignorant
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by solepager(m): 5:19am On Feb 14, 2017
d33types:

4MPX ? Or ultrapixel?
You're so ignorant

just ignore him......
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by Whizpeter(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2017
d33types:

4MPX ? Or ultrapixel? You're so ignorant

4 ultrapixels? On the One M8??
A camera that ain't even clear in bright light shocked

I pray not to be 'learned' as you're...
Just Google out HTC one M8... undecided
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by d33types: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Whizpeter:

I used the m7,m8, and now m9 as well as used the s5 for a while and I can tell you confidently ,that you're a joker.

Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by daverebranded(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Whizpeter:

am an apple fan but one thing is sure this guy hasn't handled the m8
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by Stormyweather(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
HTC will always have a better camera than Samsung. I've used s5 and e8 the e8 has a slightly better camera
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by fuckboys: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2017
1gb RAM?, i can't use nothing below 3gb ram undecided
Re: Htc Desire 816g Dual Sim For Sale (very Clean) by searchng4love: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whizpeter:

Seen.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World First Battery-free Phone (or Battery-less Phone) / Glo Vs Mtn Who Is The Better Thief? / Help In Shipping Gearbest Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.