Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought (744 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / BB Naija: These Were The Things We Cut From BB Naija Viewers – Ebuka Read More A / Bally Is The Latest Housemate To Be Evicted From BB Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by SunFlow(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
The winner of this notorious Big Brother Naija is expected to walk away with N25milion and a Car.. All it requires is: Live with a set of fellow crazy people, do all sorts of immoral things and win!
If only there could be an educating version of such. If only they could house intelligent scholars like this and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. The best in Mathematics competitions walk home with ridiculous stipends. Laughable prizes while these morons in BBA earn millions for coming to suck breasts on International TVs.
What a generation! What a time!

How do we nurture and produce the next Chike Obi's, the next Chinua Achebe's and the next Wole Shoyinka's? What foundations are we laying down for the coming generations? What message of hope and legacies are we leaving behind? Immoralities... We are losing our minds.

Lalasticlala ishilove finestboi seun

#copied

1 Like

Re: What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by josephine123: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmmmm.. ok den
Re: What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by stanvesco(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
SunFlow:
The winner of this notorious Big Brother Naija is expected to walk away with N25milion and a Car.. All it requires is: Live with a set of fellow crazy people, do all sorts of immoral things and win!
If only there could be an educating version of such. If only they could house intelligent scholars like this and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. The best in Mathematics competitions walk home with ridiculous stipends. Laughable prizes while these morons in BBA earn millions for coming to suck breasts on International TVs.
What a generation! What a time!

How do we nurture and produce the next Chike Obi's, the next Chinua Achebe's and the next Wole Shoyinka's? What foundations are we laying down for the coming generations? What message of hope and legacies are we leaving behind? Immoralities... We are losing our minds.

Lalasticlala ishilove finestboi seun

#copied

This is what
labour room reality television show will do.. have you heard of it?
Re: What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by SunFlow(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
stanvesco:

This is what labour room reality television show will do.. have you heard of it?
No I haven't
Re: What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
How to waste time, how to suck boobs, how to smoke, how to cuddle and how to talk in a trashy way
Re: What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by SunFlow(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Omagago:
How to waste time, how to duck boobs, how to smoke, how to cuddle and how to talk trash

I tire my brother
Re: What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by tesmony(m): 1:28am On Feb 14, 2017
i just the wonder my self
Re: What Have We Learnt From BB Naija So Far - Food For Thought by SunFlow(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
tesmony:
i just the wonder my self

its quite shameful no one is talking about it.

(1) (Reply)

Sad–another Female Student Of Unilag Gave Up The Ghost RIP / Passive Income At Your Finger Tip / Happy Birthday To Me And Other Fellow Niralanders Celebrating Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.