Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pls I Am Using This Medium To Call On Well To Do Nigerians To Come To Our Aid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Am Using This Medium To Call On Well To Do Nigerians To Come To Our Aid (442 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / See What Scientist In China Advice Nigerians To Do As Coronavirus Hit Lagos / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Am Using This Medium To Call On Well To Do Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good day Nigerians, I am Yusuph, a brother of mine named Usman who is 13 years old has a problem termed 'Brain damage and cerebral palsy' . Ever since our mother has given birth to him, he has never walked nor talked, initially, we though it was spiritual because in the course of his delivery my mother experienced hell as it almost took her life. When the time for him to perform basic actions like talking and walking he couldnt ,our parents thouht it was spiritual, they sought for spiritual intervention but it was futile. As we became more enlighten, we went to UCH in 2015 and we were told that he is suffering from Cerebral palsy and brain damage, we couldnt continue the treatment because it requires alot of money. Presently, he crawls and he cries whenever he is alone maybe when his playgroup had gone to school or travel. I am using this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians to come to our aid. Thanks and may God reward you abundantly.Attached Below is my brother and the Doctor's diagnosis report Pls lalascticalla
cc lalasticlala help move it to front page. Thanks

Re: Pls I Am Using This Medium To Call On Well To Do Nigerians To Come To Our Aid by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
the mods would never attend to dis,but wen davido enter church (like say hm no b human) ,it mkes fp wit d speed of light

(1) (Reply)

Medical Fact To Live Long / How I Lost The Girl Of My Dreams...read Carefully / 8 Ways To Do Mental Detox And Remove The Trash In Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.