Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now (6382 Views)

The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / The Scam Called Daily Income Store/aim Global/alliance In Motion / *the Alliance In Motion (AIM) Global Business -* *team Work Makes The Dream Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Alliance in Motion Global also known as AimGlobal for short is a Philippines direct sales MLM company formed by the triumvirate - owners Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, Francis Miguel and John Asperin in September 2005 with headquarters in the Philippine.

The company distributes and markets top-of-the line food supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way USA, and premium blended beverages. The Alliance in Motion big bold statement is "TURNING ORDINARY PEOPLE INTO EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE"

Sometime in 2016, I learnt about this company and today I want to do a quick and honest review of this company. Kindly note that whatever I put up here is based on my personal experience, findings or research and not in any way an approval or disapproval of the company/business under review.
To help us understand better, we will be looking at some important areas as they relate to the company.

Mission

To open the doors of opportunity and prosperity by empowering our distributors to achieve financial independence and economic stability by maximizing the wealth of the market thru our breakthrough products and services.

Vision
To provide unmatched innovation and quality distribution of outstanding products and services to local, regional and global markets.

Compensation Plan
Let us discuss a bit about the company's compensation plan. Yes, this is the plan that shows what distributors or members are entitled to.
Alliance in motion claims to reward its distributors in 6 different ways which are:

1. Retail profit income of 25%

2. Referral Bonus of N5,000 for every person you refer or invite to join the business and purchase a global package.

3. Matching Bonus of N9,600 every time there is a referral at the left and right side of your binary organization or an equivalent product purchase up to a maximum of N153,200 per day. One unique thing I see about aims payment plan is you get N9,600 matching bonus whether the match comes from your direct referral or indirectly from anyone under your network of distributors.

4. Unilevel Income – 5% on monthly purchases of your direct referrals and their respective down lines’ purchases up to the 10th level. The 10 levels are completed from further down when anyone in the top 10 level made no purchase for the month. This applies to all your direct referrals and respective down lines no mater how many (no limit).

5. Stair Step Plan (Overriding Commission)

Silver Executive – 10% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 10 points.

Gold Executive – 20% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 100 points.

Global Ambassador – 30% overriding commission on your group’s sales volume. Achieved when the equivalent points of your group’s sales volume reached 1,000 points.

6. Royalty Income – 2% from any or all of your down line and his/her group’s sales volume who gets promoted to Global Ambassador. (GA)

Advantages of Aim Global Compensation Plan Over Others

- No “compulsory” selling or re-ordering of products
- No pyramiding
- No matrix filling or cycling (because we are not illegal ponzi scheme)
- No auto-ship
- No pass up of downlines
- No demotion
- Registration is one-time and there’s no need to pay again till eternity, yet you will earn around the clock (as your team activities are growing)
Real-time income and activity tracking through our Online Data Tracking System
Daily payout to your Nigerian bank accounts

On a final note, I can categorically tell you that Alliance in Motion Global is not scam. The only problem I have seen especially with Nigerians is mistaking Network marketing business for some Get-Rich-Quick schemes. You can make much more than you ever imagined in life but this will not be achieved in a day, so to succeed you must be willing to duplicate, get trained and train others. There is certainly nothing compared to teamwork and Aimglobal gives you the opportunity to keep earning even from people you have never met before that is teamwork, join a moving and active team and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by infogenius(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Dogon Turanchi

How much is the registration fee?
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by donmelinga(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Pls admin. Can you help me get one more person for my pair. Thanks
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
WhatsApp me on 08063631172. Thank you.
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2017
infogenius:
Dogon Turanchi

How much is the registration fee?

We have 3 different packages namely;

Global Starter Package = N70,000 or $190 (1 HEAD ACCOUNT)

Entrepreneur Package = N 210,000 or $570 (3 HEADS ACCOUNT)

International Business = N490,000 or $1330 (7 HEADS ACCOUNT)
You can start with any of the packages and still earn very well depending on your capability and projected earning. If you start with 7 centers, you will earn back #78,000 instantly, with 3 centers you will still earn N24,600 at registration. See attached image BELOW for projected earning

1 Like

Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Chommyluv(f): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Powerrr
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chommyluv:
Powerrr
Power!!!
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Make sure you read this before you join Alliance in Motion (AIM) Global

http://www.naijabusinesscoach.com/2017/03/alliance-in-motion-global-review.html
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2017
For some folks that still think Alliance in Motion Global is scam, kindly watch this YouTube video and make your judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-pylKOlrQ0

AIM Global is real.
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
If you are really serious about making money and strolling out of poverty this year 2017, then you must watch this video. Click the link below to access the video. If you are looking for ponzi, abeg waka pass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brC7NiWlvoc

1 Like

Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Alliance in Motion Global has opened a new office in the city of Warri, Delta State. If you are in Warri or environ, this is the best time to become a member and enjoy financial freedom. AIM Global is really Turning ordinary people into extra-ordinary Millionaires. Join the millionaire's train today
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL? Make sure you read this.

Alliance in Motion Global also known as aim global for short markets and distributes the very best in food supplements by Premium Blend Beverages and Nature’s way USA. If you are a person who is looking forward to ensure your health and well being without experiencing any side effects, you need to take a look at the services offered by them. The only company to be accredited by Nature’s way and exclusive distributorship for direct sales in the Philippines is solely handled by AIM Global. The Direct Sales MLM Company was founded by Francis Miguel, Dr. Eduardo Cabantog and John Asperin in September 2005 and their aim has always been to provide their customers with good quality products and services.

CLICK http://www.naijabusinesscoach.com/2017/03/alliance-in-motion-global-review.html FOR DETAILS
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Ekpekus(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Enddystar:
Alliance in Motion Global has opened a new office in the city of Warri, Delta State. If you are in Warri or environ, this is the best time to become a member and enjoy financial freedom. AIM Global is really Turning ordinary people into extra-ordinary Millionaires. Join the millionaire's train today
They have more than 5 offices in warri. It depends on the team you are in.
Good products they have no doubt but the work for networking biz nor be am o
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ekpekus:

They have more than 5offices in warriors. It depends on the team you are in.
Good products they have no doubt but the work for networking biz nor be am o

I'm not talking about groups or teams having meeting centers, I am talking about AIM Global corporate brand office where you can walk in to make enquiries or get products as you have in Philippines, Abuja, Onitsha & of course Oyibos will be there I know our people like white skin. Mind you the company already has bank accounts in Nigeria from where they pay their distributors directly into their accounts.

Yes it may not be that very simple as you said but any effort you put in is worth it. Working in a company is not easy (ask bankers), starting a business is not easy neither.
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Ekpekus(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Enddystar:

I'm not talking about groups or teams having meeting centers, I am talking about AIM Global corporate brand office where you can walk in to make enquiries or get products as you have in Philippines, Abuja, Onitsha & of course Oyibos will be there I know our people like white skin. Mind you the company already has bank accounts in Nigeria from where they pay their distributors directly into their accounts.

Yes it may not be that very simply as you said but any effort you put in is worth it. Working in a company is not easy (ask bankers), starting a business is not easy neither.
I mean offices.. I have been with them since 2015 and lived in warri. I just decided to quit the biz as I nor get strength and time for networking but I still get products like C-24/7, coffee, and the rest

1 Like

Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ekpekus:

I mean offices.. I have been with them since 2015 and lived in warri. I just decided to quit the biz as I nor get strength and time for networking but I still get products like C-24/7, coffee, and the rest

Ok
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
I laugh when people say joining Multi Level Marketing Businesses is a Scam.

Working for Government and being paid the same Salary as when Dollar was N165 till now is a Scam.

Working for years without promotion is a Scam.

Working for so long and just getting a sack letter or retiring, broke and in debt is a Scam.

Serving your Country for a whole year and crying to get a job is a Scam.

Not being paid salary for 5months or more is a SCAM.

Not being able to transfer your job to your children is a SCAM.

Spending 6 years in Primary School, 6 years in Secondary School 4, 5, 6 years in Higher Institution, 1 year Internship (for some) 1year of NYSC and at the end you still roam about looking for non-existing job is the REAL Scam.

Meanwhile someone somewhere is making millions, driving Brand New Cars, etc all in just few months of joining MULTI LEVEL MARKETING BUSINESS without submitting CV, NYSC discharge Certificate, etc....and you still say is a Scam?

My dear its time to join us in this scam and make money.

*Join The Happy Millionaire, CFG OWN YOUR LIFE CAMPAIGN and be Financially Free Forever*.
Contact me on WhatsApp 09095804818 for more information.
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Everything you want in life has a price connected to it. There's a price to pay if you want to make things better, a price to pay just for leaving things as they are. Be disciplined! If you need to change your present status, pay the price of what it takes to do so. Stop making excuses and start taking action now, WAKE UP. There's a thousand excuses for failure but never a good reason. You may have failed yesterday, try again today!. If you go to work daily and at the end of each month, you spend what you worked for, you would need to work yet again, just so you would have what to spend ( hopefully they don't lay you off). This is the rat race, a lifestyle of enslavement to the work -spend-work-spend. Infact you are not better of than the stone age man that hunt animals daily in order to survive. The important lesson here is to learn how to put your money to work in order to bring more money to you. You can never get rich through your wages or salary, true riches comes from making profit, as rightly captured by Jim Rohn " PROFITS ARE BETTER THAN WAGES. Its the #OWNYOURLIFE way. Ask me how?

Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2017
I wonder what would the non believers say now. #MarkZuckerberg has the biggest Network marketing team in the world and they are called "Facebook Members." You invited all your friends and family to his platform and made him a billionaire and how much does he PAY YOU? You See, you work for Mark Zuckerberg for FREE and he's sitting at the top of the "pyramid" we built for him. I'm not mad though because I know how the world works, either you're at the top of the pyramid or you're at the bottom working 40hrs a week building somebody else's dream! So why won't you let me show you how to make money on Facebook?
Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wooooow!! Yummy bank alert to a civil servant When fellow civil servants are still wallowing in December brokenness. This year 2018 can only be very sweet, if you keep getting this kind of alert and of course it is not late to join us yet. Get in touch

Re: Alliance In Motion Global Review - What You Were Told Before & What It Is Now by Enddystar(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
AIM Global Warri office Launches 17th February!
The people of Warri and it's environs are set to experience the daily income business Of Alliance In Motion Global in a different dimension as AIM Global, Warri Nigeria Regional office opens officially for business.

More millionaires are set to emerge from this city this year 2018.

Do you reside in this city or have friends in Warri, Ughelli, Agbarho, Sapele & environ?

Come let's make money together this 2018; let's experience this revolution

Date: 17th February, 2018
Venue: AiM Global office, PTI Road, Ef Delta State, Nigeria.
Time: 10:00am

******For SEAT RESERVATION, Call/WhatsApp+2348063631172"

Alliance in Motion Global, "Turning Ordinary People into Extraordinary Millionaires"

(1) (Reply)

Free Information On How To Make Money / Stock Market Loses N811bn In 10 Weeks - PUNCH / SOLD OUT! Orange Ville Estate (Abraham Adesanya Ajah)-Sold For N8m. We Have More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.